PDA

View Full Version : Yasm9000 or flammerevolver?

*Godly*
Sep 5, 2013, 12:19 AM
Which is better now since the revolvers have immediate justice now

EvilMag
Sep 5, 2013, 12:46 AM
Flame revolver hands down.

suzaku0zero0
Sep 5, 2013, 12:49 AM
Isn't immediate justice for tech just attack? How does that work with revs?

Mewlight
Sep 5, 2013, 12:51 AM
Flame revolver hands down.

Why hands down? The bonus is 5% vs 16%. Seems like it's not something so clear cut to me.

GALEFORCE
Sep 5, 2013, 01:04 AM
Yas may have a higher multiplier, but their base damage is very weak. Ultimately, with both of their potentials active, they will be very close in performance. Thing is, it's much easier to simply JA than it is to stay within Zero Effort range. Flame Revolver's bonus is always relevant, as is its already higher base ratk.

MetalDude
Sep 5, 2013, 01:19 AM
Isn't immediate justice for tech just attack? How does that work with revs?

Wha...? No. I'm pretty sure it's a flat JA Bonus increase regardless of atk type. It's only the case if it specifies (usually in skill trees).

TaigaUC
Sep 5, 2013, 01:21 AM
The impression I'm getting from skimming over general feedback is that they are very close.

Check out the comments section on the JP wiki for more discussion:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AA%E3% 83%9C%E3%83%AB%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC

If you want to boil down to situation, 9000 is better for point blank range (assuming you have Zero Range Advance) and Flamme is better for long range.
If it's one or the other, Flamme is cheaper and probably easier to obtain.

martinmeegan
Sep 5, 2013, 01:23 AM
I use one of each depending on the PA

*Godly*
Sep 5, 2013, 01:33 AM
I have a dragon slayer but I'm thinking of getting the flame brand instead because of the immediate justice is tthat a good idea?

Fleur
Sep 5, 2013, 01:36 AM
You could ask in the question thread instead of making a new one for every weapon question you have.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866&page=1312

*Godly*
Sep 5, 2013, 01:38 AM
Thanks for the info

Rexob
Sep 5, 2013, 07:18 AM
When comparing Y9000 & FR, the FR at +10 is 113RATK higher. I do not know the math formula behind PA dmg for the game, but that difference alone is 13.78% MORE RATK already. FR also does not require the wielder to be as close either. Most GU play ZRA, but it's not always ideal and in those situations having a bonus that does not require ZRA proximity is beneficial.

martinmeegan
Sep 5, 2013, 08:11 AM
When comparing Y9000 & FR, the FR at +10 is 113RATK higher. I do not know the math formula behind PA dmg for the game, but that difference alone is 13.78% MORE RATK already. FR also does not require the wielder to be as close either. Most GU play ZRA, but it's not always ideal and in those situations having a bonus that does not require ZRA proximity is beneficial.

Which is why I use one of each depending on the PA e.g Messiah time-Y9K, ER-FR

gigawuts
Sep 5, 2013, 08:12 AM
Wha...? No. I'm pretty sure it's a flat JA Bonus increase regardless of atk type. It's only the case if it specifies (usually in skill trees).

Basically, due to the way it's (very lazily) set up, there's two kinds of Immediate Justice:
The first behaves identically to JA Bonus on the Hunter skilltree. This is on all striking weapons and guns. That means techs don't benefit.
The second behaves identically to Tech JA Advance on the Force skilltree. This is on rods and talii. That means only techs benefit.

The one exception to this is the Cresdigga, the 478 atk series wand, which gets JA Bonus. Yes, that means only its striking attacks are bonused. Yep. Aaaaaaaayep.

strikerhunter
Sep 5, 2013, 08:26 AM
Neither, I'm getting Pandora. But between the two, as galeforce said, they are both near same performance so from their it's your playstyle but I would say flame.

Rexob
Sep 5, 2013, 09:30 AM
Neither, I'm getting Pandora. But between the two, as galeforce said, they are both near same performance so from their it's your playstyle but I would say flame.

Flame's dmg is static - hit your JA whereas 9000m is obviously more situational, and in that case - Flame is a stronger option overall in my humble opinion. 9000m is still a fantastic weapon, but...that was a HUGE buff to the Flame.

TaigaUC
Sep 5, 2013, 09:31 AM
Yep. Aaaaaaaayep.

SE-GA-.

dark maaz
Sep 6, 2013, 09:45 AM
It depends on your build. I use a zero range build so the best weapon for me would be the Y.9000M.