PDA

View Full Version : Guide Anyone still having problems with PSO2?

CloudChaser
Sep 5, 2013, 09:47 AM
Hey all, if anyone still has any problems with PSO2 concerning the update, I'd like to help:) If your seeing a loading screen and unable to get to the lobby, if there are no text in the text boxes, or if it won't load the opening screen i'd like to help, so if anyone has any problems please let me know^^

CloudChaser
Sep 5, 2013, 10:02 AM
For those who have the tweaker:
1. Bring up the tweaker
2. Click the orb in the top left
3. Click Trouble shooting
4. Click the tab that says Fix PSO2.EXE and let it re-download the files.
-This will re-download the PSO2.EXE before patches were installed. You will have to reinstall patches.
5. If you desire, ONLY download EN Patch, Story and Large Files are not updated and will cause looping among other issues I mentioned earlier.
6. Make sure you have the most up to date EN patch and your set to go^^

If you don't know how to update the EN patch correctly:

7. Click the orb to the top left again.
8. Click Install/Update Patches
9. Click EN Patch
10a. Unless you have already downloaded the most recent version, when it asks you "Would you like to use a pre-downloaded file instead of downloading it now?" Click "No"
10b. If you have already downloaded the most recent version of the EN patch, Click Yes and find the folder where you placed it and select it.
11. It will then download the most recent version and you should be set from there^^ any further questions feel free to post;)

For those who don't have the tweaker:
1. Get the tweaker.
2. Use steps 1-11 on those who have the tweaker. trust me it is much easier, faster, and reliable.

EDIT: I do NOT own the tweaker, all credit goes to AIDA for that program. I simply use it;)

CloudChaser
Sep 5, 2013, 10:09 AM
Game Gaurd issues.
With Tweaker:
1. Open tweaker
2. Click orb at top left
3. Trouble shooting
4. Fix game guard
-It will then download the most recent version of game guard and no further issues should occur. If they do please let me know^^

Without tweaker:
1. Delete game guard.

CloudChaser
Sep 5, 2013, 10:11 AM
I hope this helps everyone^^
Again I did not create tweaker, AIDA did and all credit goes to her for it.
If you have any questions feel free to post. Thank you all for your time.

CloudChaser
Sep 5, 2013, 11:00 AM
Program started...
Program opened successfully! Version 2.5.4.9 [OK!]
Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
You have the latest version of the program: 2.5.4.9
Loading sidebar page...
Checking for PSO2 Updates... Done!
Checking for updates to patches...
Current Story Patch version is: Not Installed
Current EN Patch version is: patch_2013_09_04
Current Large Files version is: Not Installed
If any of the above versions are incorrect, use the override in options to fix them.
Does the item patch work with the newest PSO2 version?: Yes
All done - System ready!

Before you contact me with questions see if there is something different between how it should look and how yours looks. Thanks again!

DoubleZero
Sep 5, 2013, 09:13 PM
I can log into the game and get into the lobby. I can change blocks with no problem. For some reason, when I go to the Campship, I get stuck in the loading tube. The game doesn't freeze; it makes sounds, I can play with the light, I can even tell the people who joined my party that the campship isn't loading.

What can I do to fix this little issue?

For the record, I have used the tweaker and uninstalled both the English Patch and the Large Files.

BGO
Sep 6, 2013, 02:41 AM
having same problem of getting stuck in the loading tube...

Yutaka20
Sep 6, 2013, 02:47 AM
I can log into the game and get into the lobby. I can change blocks with no problem. For some reason, when I go to the Campship, I get stuck in the loading tube. The game doesn't freeze; it makes sounds, I can play with the light, I can even tell the people who joined my party that the campship isn't loading.

What can I do to fix this little issue?

For the record, I have used the tweaker and uninstalled both the English Patch and the Large Files.

try using tweaker and fix pso2 launcher.
i think i had that prob.
it was due to the launcher.
see if it helps.
if it does pls comment and say it works.will help the others as well

NoiseHERO
Sep 6, 2013, 03:05 AM
Yeah I have a problem!

THIS GAME SUCKS AND I'M STILL PLAYIN' IT!

How do I timetravel 2 weeks into the future to get my swaggy outfits.

dark maaz
Sep 6, 2013, 08:35 AM
For me the game crashes just un-believably. I crashed 5 times in the last 5 minutes of hands and 4 times during Elder itself. The problem keeps occurring, not sure if its gamegaurd or something is running in the background. :/

EDIT: This is what happens every single time. http://prntscr.com/1po6jq

kazuuya
Sep 6, 2013, 09:01 AM
try using tweaker and fix pso2 launcher.
i think i had that prob.
it was due to the launcher.
see if it helps.
if it does pls comment and say it works.will help the others as well

Fixing the EXE files did not help in my case. I am, like the other two user, stuck in the loading window for the campship. I have the Large English files uninstalled too by the way.

o0Kais0o
Sep 6, 2013, 09:04 AM
Going to the salon crashed my game epicly.

DoubleZero
Sep 6, 2013, 10:33 AM
I fixed the infinite loading by not only uninstalling the patches, but doing a file-check as well. You can then at that point, reload JUST the English patch -- Not the Large Files one -- and it should work from there.

CloudChaser
Sep 6, 2013, 10:36 AM
I fixed the infinite loading by not only uninstalling the patches, but doing a file-check as well. You can then at that point, reload JUST the English patch -- Not the Large Files one -- and it should work from there.

Exactly.

SaviourDCX
Sep 6, 2013, 10:48 AM
I've been having problems with the NP0 error that comes up about 20 seconds after the games loads then exits game afterwards. Tried googling and looking on here and haven't found a solution yet, does any have a solution?

Whoops - just realized there is a tech support forum

Houten
Sep 6, 2013, 10:55 AM
At times my pallet would disappear on me and I would not be able to access the menu, I've pin pointed this problem occurs in Time Attack Nab1. I suspect something to do with those barrier switch consoles.... Closing the game and restarting fixes it but it will reoccur if I run TA Nab1 again the next day.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, never happened before

CloudChaser
Sep 6, 2013, 11:21 AM
Do you both have the tweaker?
Pm me if you need further help. I'll need to know more about everyone situation

jooozek
Sep 6, 2013, 11:25 AM
segac knows about the palettes disappearing (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?mode=view&id=2160), only thing you can do is to wait for a fix from their side :-?

SaviourDCX
Sep 7, 2013, 08:05 AM
Do you both have the tweaker?
Pm me if you need further help. I'll need to know more about everyone situation

Hi,

Yes I have the tweaker. I just finished redownloading the game without installing any patches to see if the NP0 error was caused by the english patch...still having the same problem. I've tried installing all Windows updates, disabling windows defender and antivirus/firewalll.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.

CloudChaser
Sep 7, 2013, 09:41 AM
Hi,

Yes I have the tweaker. I just finished redownloading the game without installing any patches to see if the NP0 error was caused by the english patch...still having the same problem. I've tried installing all Windows updates, disabling windows defender and antivirus/firewalll.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.

Idk why you got into the windows defender but If you would like, I could run through it with you to make sure it is all being done correctly.

SaviourDCX
Sep 7, 2013, 12:10 PM
Sure, I've started up PSO2 tweaker and downloaded some updates and still getting the NP0 error. I use avast and comodo firewall. I read on here

http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/1jqd75/problem_solved_np1002_and_np0_fix/

That Windows Defender caused some issues but it doesn't appear to be the case?