PDA

View Full Version : Falz's New Action? What do you think?

AzureBlaze
Sep 6, 2013, 03:10 AM
Anybody else fought a Falz yet?
He has a new action he can do, and he acts a little differently, as I have seen. He appeared around 3am est today so I jumped in. First, I noticed that he seems to be 'sped up'. Like he will do more of his attacks faster in the 1st stage of arms. At first, I thought I'd lagged and he was like 'warping' into attacks...but it kept up for the whole fight.

Then, when he was down to just 2 top arms in the 2nd stage...where the FO has to shock him, he got shocked, laid the arms down and one broke, but then...

He did this new "laugh" sound and moved all of the remaining arms around in this weird configuration all over the battle area. The FO shocked him again, and interrupted this "laugh attack" or whatever it is, so I didn't see what it was supposed to do.

I have fought Falz about a zillion times. I've fought Profound Falz/lvl 60 or whatever he was. None of them EVER did this weird laugh and arm configuration. I am betting it is new after this update.

Have you seen it?
What does the laugh attack do?
Does he always try to do it now?
Do you think it's cool that they keep adjusting Falz?
Do you wish they would adjust other bosses? (like give them new attacks or change how they act in some way?)

Personally, I think it's interesting.
They added lasers during the hands, a while back. The Profound had the suction laser +Ice damage added. Making him do more attacks makes the fight not drag out on the first set of arms, so that's always welcome anyway.

jooozek
Sep 6, 2013, 03:11 AM
that happens when he gets reshocked, been in the game since forever

Sirius-91
Sep 6, 2013, 04:40 AM
that happens when he gets reshocked, been in the game since forever

Yep, it happened all the time back when it was released.

HeyItsTHK
Sep 6, 2013, 04:46 AM
It's not new, that happens when he gets shocked again while getting shocked.

He is due for an upgrade, I kinda miss that harm a party member damage gimmick from PSO but I doubt it'll work that well with the multi party system.

iridesence
Sep 6, 2013, 10:54 AM
It's not new, that happens when he gets shocked again while getting shocked.

He is due for an upgrade, I kinda miss that harm a party member damage gimmick from PSO but I doubt it'll work that well with the multi party system.

select a team mate in each party and use them for dmg. otherwise it would have to be a lottery between all the players... :-?

though i would like the idea of falz "possesing random players for a few moments and creating clones of them afterwards. (lol just a thought)

ArcaneTechs
Sep 6, 2013, 09:51 PM
It's like he laughs saying "you'll have to reach a little higher for those weak spots" then they break instantly