PDA

View Full Version : Changing SEGA ID email address

haerper
Sep 6, 2013, 06:35 PM
i seemingly forgot the email i used to create my first account. Anyone know how to change the email?

i've gotten to the sega id information management page but i cannot get past it because it always says that the info i put in is wrong. is there a way around this? i've emailed sega JP and they responded with "goto the sega id info page you can change it there"..

thanks

ArcaneTechs
Sep 6, 2013, 09:44 PM
i seemingly forgot the email i used to create my first account. Anyone know how to change the email?

i've gotten to the sega id information management page but i cannot get past it because it always says that the info i put in is wrong. is there a way around this? i've emailed sega JP and they responded with "goto the sega id info page you can change it there"..

thanks

you have to be signed in to your account through the site, click on of the check circles on the left so it knows its you putting in the right info, so DoB, 1st and last name, physical address, secret question etc

But unfortunately your gonna need that e-mails name in order to get to the account info page for you to edit your stuff. too many attempts as well will lock you out for a certain amount of time before you can try again, no really easy way around it