PDA

View Full Version : Something Funny.

Kidzukai00
Apr 9, 2003, 08:39 PM
Hello, everybody, I'm new here at the forums, although I've browsed the site quite much. Anyways, yesterday I was at my friend's house, and we were trying to set up his BBA. He clicked "Edit Account" and tried to get it to work and it didn't, blah blah. So I get the idea of him to call SEGA. So he does, and they tell him what to do, and he goes, "You know what I don't really like... How you can get corrupted when you try and join a game. It's stupid, you should fix it". The guy is now on the phone (the SEGA dude) like "WHAT THE FUCK!?1?//". THEN, my friend says, "Oh, and you might want to fix Vega and Deneb, they corrupt people". The guy says, "Well alright but the only reason we have the double save is to prevent cheating, and for your safety". My friend says, "...I'd much rather have dupes than corrupted characters! My friend got corrupted three times, and my other one twice! Come on!". The SEGA guy didn't know what to say, so he says something like he's got to get back to work, and hangs up. It was just kinda funny.

Zeebo
Apr 9, 2003, 10:48 PM
should have redailed and teased him...

Morfos
Apr 9, 2003, 10:50 PM
Stupid
Egotistical
Ghetto
Assholes

SEGA

Zeebo
Apr 9, 2003, 10:52 PM
but they came out with some good games though...

Orange_Coconut
Apr 9, 2003, 10:53 PM
I thought they got rid of the double-save? Maybe I was mis-informed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 9, 2003, 11:15 PM
I'm surprised the SEGA person would even know about the double save =>.>=

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 10, 2003, 11:24 PM
It's all a cover up! They all act dumb because....

Vanilla coke will take over the world!

No, but Sega HAS come out with some killer games.