PDA

View Full Version : High % Weapons And Other Rares

rK_Omega
Mar 7, 2001, 05:03 AM
I have some high bonus weapons and some other new weapons I got recently. I am really looking mainly for a Holy Ray but look below for more wants.***UPDATE***
I just got a Flame Visit and an Egg Blaster and I traded away the Bloody Art and Twin Brand. Added Soul Eater, Megid 7, Mind Material.

***************HAVE****************
1 C-Bringer's Rifle(Neutral)(Only will trade for VERY good offer)
1 Spread Needle(5% Machine)(Only will trade for VERY good offer)
1 Soul Eater(Neutral)
1 Flowens Sword(35% Dark)
1 Last Survivor(45% Dark!)
1 Dragon Slayer(5% Machine)
1 Blade Dance(55% Machine!!)
1 Slicer Of Assassin(40% Hit AND 30% Dark)
1 M&A60 Vise(40% Dark)
1 H&S25 Justice(15% Machine)
1 Club of Loconium(35% Machine)
1 Fire Sceptor:AGNI(Neutral)
1 Photon Claw(Neutral)
1 Stag Cutlery(Neutral)
1 Fake AGITO(Neutral)
1 Akiko's Frying Pan(Neutral)
1 Parasite Wear : De Rol(1 Slot)
1 Guardian Armor(3 Slot)
1 Divinity Armor(2 Slot)
1 Celestial Shield(12 Star Shield, Hunters and Rangers)
1 Invisible Guard
1 Sacred Guard
1 Hero/Ability(Only will trade for VERY good offer)(Increases luck, defense, mind energy, attack, and accuracy by 15!)
1 Disk Megid Level 7
1 Mind Material

**************WANT****************
(In order from high to low)
Holy Ray
Custom Ray Version.00
Inferno Bazooka
Mag Cell That Turns Into Soniti

Reply here and/or Email me at [email protected]. I also have icq and aim. Thanks.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: rK_Omega on 2001-03-07 18:54 ]</font>

SeroRaven
Mar 7, 2001, 05:08 AM
I'm not quite sure what I want...I have the Inferno Bazooka, the Flame Visit, and the Egg Blaster. I also have a lvl 200 soniti mag, if you'd accept that...please reply and tell me what I could obtain with these. Thanks.

rK_Omega
Mar 7, 2001, 05:19 AM
We can work something out. AIM me or ICQ me. I'll be online for another 2 or 3 hours.
My icq is 25700470 and my screen name for aim is Omega15666.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: rK_Omega on 2001-03-07 03:41 ]</font>

rK_Omega
Mar 7, 2001, 06:39 AM
I updated the list. Just took Flame Visit from wants because I just got one in a trade. I also removed the Bloody Art. Added a Megid Level 7 Disk and 1 Mind Material.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: rK_Omega on 2001-03-07 03:48 ]</font>

Dymlos
Mar 7, 2001, 09:30 AM
Sorry, I've seen two other people with a 0,0,30,0 Twin Brand too so I don't think its an original... unless of course you actually found it as a ???SPECIAL WEAPON.

rK_Omega
Mar 7, 2001, 09:37 AM
Actually, it is original because I found it! I found it in very hard Mines last night as a ???SPECIALWEAPON and had it tekkered. Unfortunately I can't use it because im a ranger.

Dymlos
Mar 7, 2001, 10:32 AM
Damn...you lucky bastard http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif
How about I trade you my stupid duped 0,30,35,0 twin brand for your legit twin brand http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Kerek
Mar 7, 2001, 02:59 PM
Id like that Megid Lvl 7 disk, I got lots, ill give you a god/power or god/battle.
Your pick

Vyse
Mar 7, 2001, 03:13 PM
I have a egg blaster +99 that i'd live to trade for your twin brand (either yours or the other one you were offered). My ata is way too weak (i'm a hunter) to make use of the blaster effectively.
Please let me know if you find this deal feasible.

rK_Omega
Mar 7, 2001, 04:11 PM
Kerek: I'll trade my Megid Level 7 For a God/Battle.

Vyse: Sounds good. My Twin Brand for your Egg Blaster.

To Both: Make sure you ICQ, AIM, or Email me to get details about setting up the trade.

rK_Omega
Mar 7, 2001, 10:02 PM
Another update. I just got an Egg Blaster so I took that off the wants list. I traded away the Twin Brand and added a Soul Eater. The Megid is reserved for Kerek and the Stag is reserved for SeroRaven. Still looking for a Holy Ray though.