PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Vita TV w00t

Lunariancrystal
Sep 9, 2013, 05:57 PM
So...with the amazing announcement of the Vita TV I will be picking up JP PSO2 as soon as the Vita TV comes out. This is going to be amazing.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 9, 2013, 06:07 PM
Doesn't the vita version of PSO2 involve touch features

Z-0
Sep 9, 2013, 06:11 PM
You have to touch to use the subpalette. I think that's all that's mandatory, really.

ReaperTheAbsol
Sep 9, 2013, 06:13 PM
Q: There was manipulation of on-screen "touch" and "flick" in PS Vita, but how do you operate the wireless controller?

A: The PS Vita TV, there is a "touch pointer" as the support function of the system.
You can set PS button Press and hold> menu> from "Using the touch pointer".
Once set, by pressing the button on R3 or L3 of the wireless controller, the pointer in the shape of the finger is displayed. You can operate move it.
※ require a "touch pointer", available only When the game starts some this feature.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/psvitatv/faq/

kongajinken
Sep 9, 2013, 08:44 PM
If all you want it to play on your tv with a ps3 controller, google how to set up your pc to display on your tv and you can get started early.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 9, 2013, 08:48 PM
It'd also look way better

landman
Sep 10, 2013, 06:31 AM
People interested in this are provably interested in spending only 100$ in it, not the cost of a computer, as many people are still waiting for a console release as all previous PS games.

Luckily Vita games can be updated, like PSP ones, and they only have to add the button layout of the PC version with R2/3 and L2/3. I suppose the keyboard is also a touch one, but they handled that perfectly on PSO, and PSP2.

Klashikari
Sep 10, 2013, 06:55 AM
100$? Make it 150 you mean.
The PS Vita TV does NOT include the controller nor the frigging overpriced MC.

Also, you will have to move a frigging pointer to activate skills on the palette (as an example, Dragon's Crown on PS3 try to alleviate the lack of touch screen with that: quite impractical). That's arguably bothersome, especially if you are a Force.

Belenger
Sep 10, 2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.jp.playstation.com/psvitatv/game/psvitalist/

I see no PSO2, if its not announced for now maybe wait for support with DS4 controllers?, still seems like a longshot, pso2 on vita is pretty heavy on touch controls.

Variant
Sep 10, 2013, 03:38 PM
It supports DS3, and supposedly DS4 for PS4 remote play, so it probably can support DS4 functionality for certain games, we'll see what Sony says in the future about it though.

Korazenn
Sep 10, 2013, 09:08 PM
It supports DS3, and supposedly DS4 for PS4 remote play, so it probably can support DS4 functionality for certain games, we'll see what Sony says in the future about it though.

If Phantasy Star Online 2 comes to the PlayStation 4 and it supports the same cross-compatibility features as the PC and Vita do (which I'm sure it would), I would buy download it in a heartbeat. Thank goodness for region-free policies.

Still a console gamer at heart. ^^

ArcaneTechs
Sep 10, 2013, 09:35 PM
Why a pointer on it? i mean what was so hard in making the PC controls move over to the cross play using a ps3 controller? (unless they're planning on this?) D-Pad to use for the Sub Palette and either L2 or R2 for dash and activation of things on the sub palette

Gama
Sep 10, 2013, 10:26 PM
i would supose sega would patch the game to it resembles the pc gamepad usability.

id totally get this if pso2 works with it.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 10, 2013, 10:53 PM
I hope, doesnt seem like too much of trouble to do