PDA

View Full Version : TaCo Time: Client Order Abuse

Sasuga
Sep 9, 2013, 10:31 PM
Feel like taco's are just a chore for only cash?
Do you run them on multiple characters? Characters that aren't 60/60?
Want more value out of your daily runs? More money and more reasons to run?

You run TaCo's for meseta right? well how much do you get?
500k? 550k? is most of that just from Klotho Co's?
that's a bit weak... you could do a bit better!

You also get exp during runs also, well much exp do you get?
100k? 150k? is most of that just from Klotho's Co's?
that's REALLY weak, just sad really...

Think Client Orders are weak and worthless? WRONG.
I don't know who told you that, but you should mute them and listen up.

I'll list out a Client Order regiment to supplement your weak taco's.
Start making your taco's a bit meatier, a bit more rewarding and tastier.
Stop relying on just Klotho and start relying on Sasuga and Client Order Abuse.
I did write this with non-premium 20 CO slot users in mind~
Premium users can take this even further! XD

There are other NPC's other than Klotho, use them!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First up is Hans, that annoying guy that most ignore after lvl 30.
Don't make that mistake, his boss related CO's pack a punch.
REMEMBER: These COs Reset every 22 hours!

Listed in the order of importance and reward.

Dragonkin Challenge? (28,000 exp)
[Sanctum Area: Dragonkin lvl 50~] x60

Blue Sky-King (17,000 exp)
[Quartz Dragon lvl 34~] x 2

Forest Claws (16,000 exp)
[Fang Banther lvl 31~] x 1
[Fang Banshee lvl 31~] x 1

Earthbound Dragons (15,000 exp)
[Caterdra'nsa lvl 34~] x 2

Dragon Summoner (13,000 exp)
[Goronzoran lvl 50~] x 2

Phantasmagoric Titans (13,000 exp)
[Tranmizer lvl 21~] x 2

Windup Puppets (6000 exp)
[Gilnas Core lvl 21~] x 3

Hans CO total: 7
Hans CO EXP total: 108,000~ exp

You could go further if you have the room for more CO's
but these are the essentials and most bang for your buck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAnd in the other corner of the lobby is the sexy beast Revelle~
who most ignore once lvl 20+ once she starts spamming Speed Annihilation CO's for stuff you don't wanna run anymore... but FEAR NOT!
She gets past this stage of hers with gusto and gives some of the best repeatable CO's in the game, If you know what you are doing...

As you should be taking all of these, i'll just list them in order that Revelle does.

Black Slaughter VI (3500 exp) <-- Bonus CO if you have room to take it!
[Dark Ragne] x 1

Mild Mild Murder I (5500 exp)
[Micda lvl 21~] x 20
[Ga Wonda lvl 21~] x 5

Mild Mild Murder II (6000 exp)
[Krada lvl 34~] x 20
[Dagan lvl 34~] x 15
[Kartargot lvl 34~] x 5

Mild Mild Murder III (7000 exp)
[El Dagan lvl 34~] x 2

Mild Mild Murder IV (15,000 exp)
[Ol Micda lvl 34~] x 15
[Dagacha lvl 34~] x 25
[Dahgash lvl 34~] x 5

Mild Mild Murder V (8500 exp)
[Ga Wonda lvl 34~] x 2
[Gu Wonda lvl 34~] x 2

Blood Scaffolds I (10,000 exp)
[Krabahda lvl 47~] x 5
[Ol Micda lvl 47~] x 15

Blood Scaffolds IV (7000 exp)
[Dicahda lvl 50~] x 10

Blood Scaffolds V (8000 exp)
[Predicahda lvl 50~] x 5

Revelle CO total: 8
Revelle CO EXP total: 72,000~ exp

You could go further if you have the room for more CO's
but these are the essentials and most bang for your buck.

So far i listed 15 CO's, so let's visit the game breaking TaCo God himself, Klotho.

Klotho CO total: 5
Klotho CO EXP total: 54,000~ exp
Now for the Statistics and Math, bleh...

CO total: 20 (or 21 with dark ragne)
CO EXP total: 234,000 (or 239,500)

The math below assumes you took all 21 Co's
I'm including the bonus Dark Ragne one cuz i'm OCD and hated the 500 exp.
sorry, non-premium users miss 3500 exp a day from the math below

1 Run Complete COs: 5 + 5 klotho = 10
1 Run Complete CO exp: 53,000 exp + klotho 54,000 = 107,000 exp daily
these are COs you can finish EVERY day without trying, just running the TA's

2 Run Complete COs: 11
2 Run Complete CO exp: 127,000 exp every 2 days
these are COs like the [Defeat Quartz dragon x 2] that will take 2 runs of TA's.
you can complete these every 2 days.

Grand total over 2 days exp JUST FROM CLIENT ORDERS:

341, 000 exp~

Now this is just the bare-bones version of what i do daily.
My run just before making this post netted me 314,000 exp just in one run.
That's including the exp from the enemies killed in the TA though, on top of it being day 2 of my cycle.
aaaannd i take more CO's every day than i list here, but that's me.
But still, i got 316,000 in an hour instead of 234,000 during just TaCo's.

I got even more with the Daily Orders i completed too, an extra 60,000 or so~
be sure to check daily orders and see if you can finish or work towards them during Time Attack Runs.

Certain CO's can be turned from 2days, into dailies with just a little effort.
Like Bloody Scaffolds 5 and 6. Just kill some extra mobs during sanctum TA.
just killing 4 dicahda and 1 predicada there nets you an extra 15,000 exp a DAY.
i try to do this every day. It's little effort for extra exp.

Certain EQ's can turn 2day completes into dailies as well, like beach wars gets you the krabs you need, so does most other EQ's. Getting lucky and abducted into darker den pretty much ensures you'll finish all the darker related CO's. Or just go speedrun a boss or 2. (especially if missing a boss kill, like mizer because your team didnt wait for you to get from blue button to area 3... like what happened to me, i just ran the arcs mission to kill a mizer to keep my 2day co's at the same place.)

Enjoy getting more out of your TaCo's than everyone else~
Have fun and don't get annoyed if you miss completing a CO.
It's easy to finish elsewhere within 5 mins.

Also, let me know if you find a way to increase the gains from the daily chore that is TaCo Hell.

DISCLAIMER (of sorts): a shoutout to non-believers and trolls.
[SPOILER-BOX]Don't bother wasting time telling me that AQ's are better exp, I KNOW THAT.
I'm not trying to replace AQs with tacos, just stop and think for a moment, how can something you only run once a day compete with spamming AQ's???... jeez.

But tell me this, even if you run aq's you STILL RUN TaCo's right?
This is just a simple, NON-TIME-CONSUMING way to add exp and some extra meseta on top of your runs.
I'm talking 50k extra exp DAILY and 200k extra exp every two days... for no extra work but picking up Co's before taco runs.

for people who only have enough time some days to just TaCo before work, like me... this system rocks.
in the last 2 days on my force i made over 500k exp and 1 mill+ meseta in just over 2 hours of work...
no aq's involved, just smart planning.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sasuga
Sep 9, 2013, 10:44 PM
Reserved for a shortened or Revised version or additions

Though i'll add a funny story here. tl;dr = Team 36 has childish managers who don't listen

so i was discussing this post, and someone pipes up saying the way they do tacos is better, so i ask how. I get the reply, oh i just solo tacos with 2 other fodder accounts, and i go... huh? I eventually get it explained that they use 3 psp vita's all logged onto a different account, then they take all of the Time attack client orders on all 3 accounts, they they just party up and solo all 5 tacos... and i'm just like.... o_o orly, just need 3 vitas eh? if only i had just one vita... must be nice to have 3...

anywho the convo drags on to asking me if i could solo tacos in a timely fashion. With me replying, I'm sure i could and even stating some projected clear times for certain stages. For some reason they get all huffy and challenge me to race in sanct TA... but i'm a dark tree force/techer so i say i think i could clear faster... i refuse to take him up on the challenge cuz last time someone on Team 36 challenged me to a sword (OE) vs Double Saber (Deadly Archer) dps fight, and i WON, they pretended nothing ever happened yet continued to hold a grudge against me like i was the one who dared challenge him and actually win... and i even quoted this, asking him to stop provoking me to avoid a repeat of my last "challenge" during my stay with team 36. Well this got me an ultimatum, suddenly i should drop the issue if i'm not going to race him, and so i did, then i promptly got kicked from team.

what a riot, moral of story? don't join team 36 unless you like to deal with trolls and know-it-alls who kick you from team if you suggest they are wrong or decline to challenges. o_o

Rexob
Sep 9, 2013, 10:54 PM
I don't know anyone who thinks TACOs are a waste...you can get a lot done in a relatively short amount of time; when I get bored and just want to solo something quick and easy - I'll run Nab2 all day long...especially if I have an exp boost on - it's a LOT of easy enemies just lined up for you to kill. I do appreciate all of the COs listed though - I've neglected Hans a bit, and will most likely use him and my other daily COs to level up my sub HU - I really can't stand playing it since I main GU lol...I know it will be slow, but meh =P

final_attack
Sep 10, 2013, 02:22 AM
Cool, thanks for sharing :3 Really helps when I want to level my hunter (Really hated playing as Hunter >_< Well, don't take it personally, I just hated it :/)

Husq
Sep 10, 2013, 02:58 AM
You should be running the specific TA course, if it is up for the TA rankings, as it gives you 100% extra exp boost per kill, besides meseta boost. You probably can run the TA 3-6 times depending if you want to kill all enemies or not, within the hour.
So don't ignore the rankings, even if you are not interested to place

Sasuga
Sep 10, 2013, 04:27 AM
running things that are currently in interrupt ranking is a given...
this guide is to increase daily gains, not wait around for a possible interrupt ranking.

but what you say is true, you should be spamming a TA if its in interrupt rankings boost period.
ESPECIALLY if it sanctum like it was for 3 days straight just a bit ago.

final_attack
Sep 10, 2013, 05:50 AM
Btw, Hanz CO "Swaggering Puppets" (Gilnash x5) - in cirno, it's 8k exp reward . . . .. can be completed in 1 run too.

1st cross road = 2 (north route)
South Route (1st Map) = 1
Big Area (1st map) = 2
2nd area (north or east route) = 1

Sasuga
Sep 10, 2013, 06:08 AM
yeah, i used to run the Swaggering puppets, but depending on your team and how you run it, you wont always get 5. If your team is super fast you could miss out on 1 or even 2 while you catch up from hitting switches, or other things, and i got tired of explaining why i was triggering the gilnas by the very first switch every run. o_o
in a "normal" lillipa run, you trigger 4 gilnas in any one person's route. you have to trigger a trap somewhere to get the 5th or more.

also, i have a macro setup to hit yellow switches superfast, so i am usually the one running to deal with the yellows and opening the shortcut in center crossroads of area 1.
so i gave up on that CO for many reasons, but when i run on my force i still take that one, cuz i can clear that first switch gilnas very fast and still catch up to party.
but good point, i forgot about that CO, cuz i personally started dropping it in favor of taking the rare darker CO's for when i get abducted~ XD

final_attack
Sep 10, 2013, 06:28 AM
I'm glad I could help XD

Thanks again for COs list, still unlocking it (Purpe mood on Ravelle OTL )

Vintasticvin
Sep 10, 2013, 08:43 AM
REPORTED this thread [SPOILER-BOX]to be stickied in the master guides thread[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shinamori
Sep 10, 2013, 09:35 AM
Doing ALL TACOs nets you about 960k. With two characters, that about 1.8mil, a day.

gigawuts
Sep 10, 2013, 09:46 AM
And you could also just go get a real job if you're willing to put that many freaking hours into it.

Shinamori
Sep 10, 2013, 09:56 AM
It's not that long, depending on how fast you are. Of course, I'd only do that if you really want something to buy, like that vardha rod.
Cheapest 1 in the shop is about 19mil.

960k * X = n
X is the total number of characters you have. n is the total amount you can get. So for an example, let's say you have 2 characters. Both are 60/60. Now, most people do VH Tacos, so finding someone who wants to run them shouldn't be too much of a chore, especially if you're in a team.

960k * 2 = 1,920,000 Meseta
1,920,000 * 7 = 13,440,000 * 2 (two weeks or 14 days) = 26,880,000m
Of course, it could be a it less if you have a spot shop what frequently sells high priced items that fast.

So, in about a two week (or about a week and half), you'd make enough to buy that rod.

Z-0
Sep 10, 2013, 10:05 AM
The average player may take 45 minutes - 1 hour for a VH Taco set.

Multiply that by 3 for each difficulty (yes I am aware that lower difficulties are faster, but they're not that much faster if you're actually paying attention).
Multiply that by however many characters you have.

And you may realise it takes forever.

With my friends it takes 30 minutes or so for a VH TACO set but I get so bored that I usually stop after that one. I might do another one later in the day but that's it.

Shinamori
Sep 10, 2013, 10:07 AM
I usually do them with a group of 4 (including myself). On average, we spend about 7-8 mins per TACO. That's about 30 mins per VH Taco.

Rexob
Sep 10, 2013, 10:14 AM
When my friends and I go out for TACOs - we hit up the Bell and it's about 20mins to drive and back, we like the Cool Ranch tacos.

CloudChaser
Sep 10, 2013, 10:34 AM
When my friends and I go out for TACOs - we hit up the Bell and it's about 20mins to drive and back, we like the Cool Ranch tacos.

^ This is awesome.

Kamekur
Sep 10, 2013, 10:43 AM
I usually do them with a group of 4 (including myself). On average, we spend about 7-8 mins per TACO. That's about 30 mins per VH Taco.

Ok, it seems like now time stops between TAs. Also, 7 min per TA is way too much time for 4 players.

jcart953
Sep 10, 2013, 11:02 AM
You know on paper those math calculations sound all fine and dandy however the reality is it gets boring as hell spamming TA's.

HIT0SHI
Sep 10, 2013, 11:09 AM
I stick to doing all the TACOs on one character, then do all of them on my second character the next day so I don't have to wait for the cooldown.
Can't help myself to do everything twice as it gets tedious...

SakuRei
Sep 10, 2013, 11:20 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]Reserved for a shortened or Revised version or additions

Though i'll add a funny story here. tl;dr = Team 36 has childish managers who don't listen

so i was discussing this post, and someone pipes up saying the way they do tacos is better, so i ask how. I get the reply, oh i just solo tacos with 2 other fodder accounts, and i go... huh? I eventually get it explained that they use 3 psp vita's all logged onto a different account, then they take all of the Time attack client orders on all 3 accounts, they they just party up and solo all 5 tacos... and i'm just like.... o_o orly, just need 3 vitas eh? if only i had just one vita... must be nice to have 3...

anywho the convo drags on to asking me if i could solo tacos in a timely fashion. With me replying, I'm sure i could and even stating some projected clear times for certain stages. For some reason they get all huffy and challenge me to race in sanct TA... but i'm a dark tree force/techer so i say i think i could clear faster... i refuse to take him up on the challenge cuz last time someone on Team 36 challenged me to a sword (OE) vs Double Saber (Deadly Archer) dps fight, and i WON, they pretended nothing ever happened yet continued to hold a grudge against me like i was the one who dared challenge him and actually win... and i even quoted this, asking him to stop provoking me to avoid a repeat of my last "challenge" during my stay with team 36. Well this got me an ultimatum, suddenly i should drop the issue if i'm not going to race him, and so i did, then i promptly got kicked from team.

what a riot, moral of story? don't join team 36 unless you like to deal with trolls and know-it-alls who kick you from team if you suggest they are wrong or decline to challenges. o_o[/SPOILER-BOX]

Hmm I think I remember a certain person in Team 36 that I mostly see him/her/it recruiting people in TACO runs or AQ's with certain requirements (ex. AQ *insert area name here*/TACOs (N,H or VH) Need 50/55 Above or 60 FO/TE or 60 RA/HU) (Man what a selfish a-hole LOL) and as far as I remember AIDA had a short argument with that guy on b20 lobby back then cause that person won't invite low levels in his party unless you reach the certain requirement that guy wants. And I'm a bit sure what kind of community that Team 36 has and I think I know what they are...

GOING BACK TO THE THREAD!~ I guess doing TACOs and certain hunting CO's is much better, UNLESS!~ a player has high patience and willpower to finish TACOs with *insert how many character the player has*, Daily Client Orders that give high EXP and Money, and Franka's CO's or get a help from your support partner (if ever) or if you are rich enough or have spare money to burn (estimating around 100~300k) just buy the item requirements/"ingredients" (LOL) needed by Franka via Visiphone Player Shops xD

Arada
Sep 10, 2013, 11:46 AM
You should also add some of Lubert's CO.

Breedha's Weakness
Dagan's Weakness
Kartagot's Weakness
Garongo's Weakness
Diandal's Weakness

All enemies are met in sufficiant quantities, you just need to be a bit more careful when killing a few of them.

jcart953
Sep 10, 2013, 11:54 AM
Hmm I think I remember a certain person in Team 36 that I mostly see him/her/it recruiting people in TACO runs or AQ's with certain requirements (ex. AQ *insert area name here*/TACOs (N,H or VH) Need 50/55 Above or 60 FO/TE or 60 RA/HU) (Man what a selfish a-hole LOL) and as far as I remember AIDA had a short argument with that guy on b20 lobby back then cause that person won't invite low levels in his party unless you reach the certain requirement that guy wants. And I'm a bit sure what kind of community that Team 36 has and I think I know what they are...

While I can't speak about the previous mention instance with team 36 that the other guy had I can however say that I've had friends in there and they not all bad . So don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

Now in terms of not allowing certain low levels, or them wanting certain class combos, I say so what ??? I mean if its there party they can construct them however they chose I really don't see the big deal. I mean in reality they don't have to party with you and you don't have to party with them. Hell I've done that at certain times in aq/xqs as to not get redundant classes (like 4 hunters) and instead try to get more efficient combos. So......

Shinamori
Sep 10, 2013, 12:56 PM
Ok, it seems like now time stops between TAs. Also, 7 min per TA is way too much time for 4 players.

Yes but, not everyone can double, or triple dash. Or even kill quickly.

laxmunch
Sep 10, 2013, 02:16 PM

GOING BACK TO THE THREAD!~ I guess doing TACOs and certain hunting CO's is much better, UNLESS!~ a player has high patience and willpower to finish TACOs with *insert how many character the player has*, Daily Client Orders that give high EXP and Money, and Franka's CO's or get a help from your support partner (if ever) or if you are rich enough or have spare money to burn (estimating around 100~300k) just buy the item requirements/"ingredients" (LOL) needed by Franka via Visiphone Player Shops xD

Reminds me of a bastard named Redzone who only recruits on well-geared player.

ShinMaruku
Sep 10, 2013, 02:40 PM
And you could also just go get a real job if you're willing to put that many freaking hours into it.

Games as a service do this. Look at CoD and Titan fall and Battlefield.
They want you playing only their games. :P

Mio
Sep 10, 2013, 03:25 PM
Reserved for a shortened or Revised version or additions

what a riot, moral of story? don't join team 36 unless you like to deal with trolls and know-it-alls who kick you from team if you suggest they are wrong or decline to challenges. o_o

Hello Sasuga, I'm the "ass" manager that kicked you. As I told you, after hours of you bragging about yourself in guildchat, putting to shame other members about "how you are the best at everything you do", and after trying to have a chat with you where you kept attacking me (apparently in your post I'm the one bragging), I told you literally that I'd forget about it if you'd put a stop to the drama and we'd all forget about it. You decided it was wiser to keep the drama on, and then I (and I take full responsibility for it) kicked you. (you have the privilege of being the first person I kicked in about 9 months of being manager in this team)

Good game.

Sasuga
Sep 10, 2013, 04:50 PM
haha! sweet~ .... hai o_O
OK, to those whom it doesn't concern, apologies for the drama but i want this out of the way and done with...
so the parties involved can move on? i hope.

to those it DOES concern! this tasty drama filled spoiler box!
[SPOILER-BOX]
see thats cool and all...
except i have screen shots of the conversation with no breaks or edits...
i'm more than willing to share, but i didnt start this thread to bash you, or anyone.
so let's set this in stone, or rather set it in spoiler box!

i'll just say that FIRST OFF, i was logged on for less than an hour during our conversation, so i fail to see how i could be "bragging" for hours. and secondly, you started the fight with me, nitpicking at what I said and misquoting me even though we have a nifty thing called a chat log... just scroll up man. and any "bragging" was me teaching people how to make use of Co's after so many tell them that CO's are worthless, so what if I'm talking about a method i worked out? i worked hard on this and IT WORKS, its NOT THEORY. So Ha! o_O let me be a bit pompous and joyful! god.

To be honest, the entire thing started when you decided that having 3 vitas and logging onto 3 accounts and SOLOING TaCo's was obviously the best method. Which it might be... if it werent so excessive. This then lead to you asking if i could solo TA's in timely manner like you do with 3 vitas at once all by yourself, and if that doesnt scream "show off" or a variation of the sorts, i don't know what does...

i digress. I replied that i've never willingly solo'd tacos, just when people bailed or d/c'd. so i didnt know my time that i could clear and i guessed at a possible 12 minute clear time on sanct, yet somehow thats bragging? I also tried to drop the issue TWICE, but you continued to press me to race you in TA's. Then suddenly when YOU want to drop it and give an ultimatum, it's my way or the highway when i say just one more thing "why the double standard?" <--- the extra drama you cite.

so yes, after i myself attempted to diffuse your attempts to provoke me by misquoting stuff i said, and trying to twist my words, you toss out a tantrum.
I tried twice to drop the issue, but you were too busy misreading my text i guess.

if you took the time to actually read the conversation, you took my being excited over finishing hard work and sharing it as bragging that i'm better than you, with your 3 vitas and excessive solo tacos.
You'd also find the times i tried to drop it, if you actually read calmly. And maybe you'd recognize that you were the one pushing me.

all this is here cuz i'm not texting this in game and this way you cant misquote me, CUZ ITS ALL RIGHT HERE!

P.S. Not ONCE did i ever call you an "Ass" or any variation of any slander or slur. Not here nor in game. I was civil, you were childish.
I'd appreciate it if you STOP putting words in my mouth.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Done, and i'm dropping this issue right here whether people bring it up again or not.
and i ask others to do the same, this is escalating ...
Time for TaCo's for me anyway~ XD

... freaking 3 vitas... hmmph

Sasuga
Sep 10, 2013, 04:53 PM
You should also add some of Lubert's CO.

Breedha's Weakness
Dagan's Weakness
Kartagot's Weakness
Garongo's Weakness
Diandal's Weakness

All enemies are met in sufficiant quantities, you just need to be a bit more careful when killing a few of them.

oh true... i forgot about these, i did them to start but before they got scaled back, they were a bit... excessive. I'll see if i can work these in~
edit: or were they never changed? i forget...

UnLucky
Sep 10, 2013, 05:14 PM
The Lubert ones aren't that great since they're like 5k EXP, but for Premium or if you're going to do H TACOs later in the same day you might as well take them.

Also grats on your thread's new home.

Sasuga
Sep 10, 2013, 05:17 PM
yeah, it kinda got sidetracked, I'll have to try again but keep it drama free...
this thread was forged in the fire of a related but now inconsequential debate... sigh

if we get maint i'll redo this right with some additions and options to the CO loadout.

ChocoboRRR
Sep 10, 2013, 05:24 PM
A guide for newbie how to take proper schedule on pso2. Really me heard co are practical good but no one doing to write. ^_^

Atbar
Sep 13, 2013, 06:37 AM

Mmmmmmmmmm, Fourth Meal.