PDA

View Full Version : Mission Dark Ragne Location

Unseen1.1
Sep 10, 2013, 03:02 PM
I am trying to find 2 dark ragnes for the quest "First Class Braver." Does anybody have any tips of where I can Easily locate one?

Bellion
Sep 10, 2013, 03:03 PM
Naberius II Time Attack.

Unseen1.1
Sep 10, 2013, 03:04 PM
awesome! ty :)

pkemr4
Sep 10, 2013, 03:04 PM
naberious II TA

edit: ninja'd

Railkune
Sep 10, 2013, 03:05 PM
Just don't be like me and prowl around random locations hoping it will spawn. Just do the Naberius II Time Attack quest. I swear that thing spawns all the time when I don't want it to, but when I go looking for it...

Unseen1.1
Sep 10, 2013, 03:11 PM
hey is there an english community in ship 2?

Gama
Sep 10, 2013, 03:35 PM
yes there is.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 10, 2013, 03:36 PM
You could just search free fields for it

..It's really common, in forest and ruins the most

solid_snark
Sep 11, 2013, 01:14 AM
As said before, the easiest place to find a Dark Ragne is Nab2 TACO, but keep in mind it will be level 40 and boosted. Trying to take that on at lv 32 with katanas ONLY was a right royal pain in the ass...

NexusAZ
Sep 11, 2013, 01:16 AM
Just don't be like me and prowl around random locations hoping it will spawn. Just do the Naberius II Time Attack quest. I swear that thing spawns all the time when I don't want it to, but when I go looking for it...

I found 3 in less than 20 minutes when I was doing my GU CO. It's usually the Rappy hunt that kills me.

KazukiQZ
Sep 11, 2013, 01:50 AM
Outside of Nab 2 TA (and the Urban EQ), Rappy and Ragne are also infected by RNG :D

Gigafreak
Sep 11, 2013, 02:02 AM
Story Chapter 7: Darker Storm.

Not only is there a qualifying Dark Ragne at the end of it, there's a helpful gun turret nearby to help. Remember, "Defeat this enemy with this weapon" COs only care that you had the right weapon type equipped when the boss dies. They don't care what actually kills the boss. You still count as wielding the Katana if you had it equipped when you hopped into the turret's seat.

NexusAZ
Sep 11, 2013, 02:07 AM
Story Chapter 7: Darker Storm.

Not only is there a qualifying Dark Ragne at the end of it, there's a helpful gun turret nearby to help. Remember, "Defeat this enemy with this weapon" COs only care that you had the right weapon type equipped when the boss dies. They don't care what actually kills the boss. You still count as wielding the Katana if you had it equipped when you hopped into the turret's seat.

I believe I tried this a while ago for a Hunter CO, but it didn't count if I got the kill in the turret.