PDA

View Full Version : Getting AC

Cortte
Sep 10, 2013, 05:42 PM
I haven't bought any in quite a long time. I know last time I did I used a website to buy a web money code and from there used the code to add AC on my account. Does anyone know of a good site for web money codes?

Afin
Sep 10, 2013, 05:49 PM
Play-Asia is probably the cheapest i think, but if your like me who ordered from them a couple weeks ago it will take days to receive your code (they were out of stock but never listed it. so it was misleading)
so i don't recommend play-asia unless you don't mind a potential dreadful wait

i just had a great experience with JPWM. bought it swiftly with paypal and instantly received my number without any confirmation hurdles. totally recommend them

Noc Codez
Sep 10, 2013, 06:50 PM
I use Cn-USA

There a little more expensive but you get your Codes in seconds.

Rexob
Sep 10, 2013, 08:06 PM
I use Cn-USA

There a little more expensive but you get your Codes in seconds.

Agreed

NexusAZ
Sep 10, 2013, 08:34 PM
Play-Asia is probably the cheapest i think, but if your like me who ordered from them a couple weeks ago it will take days to receive your code (they were out of stock but never listed it. so it was misleading)
so i don't recommend play-asia unless you don't mind a potential dreadful wait

I can confirm this and IT SUCKS. SuToCorp ended up being the source of my AC. THANKS LINA.

Korazenn
Sep 10, 2013, 10:04 PM
I can confirm this and IT SUCKS. SuToCorp ended up being the source of my AC. THANKS LINA.

Use SuToCorp for all of my purchases as well, and I am always left thoroughly impressed by their customer service and quick feedback. ^^

If you do decide to use SuToCorp, they tend to run out of the 5000 Japan WebMoney Codes A LOT. It would be best to reply to their emails when they say that they are sold-out and say that you would not like to be refunded and you would prefer to wait for the code to come in as they tend to reply back with your code within 24 hours of doing so (if it is a normal business day).

jcart953
Sep 10, 2013, 11:07 PM
i just had a great experience with JPWM. bought it swiftly with paypal and instantly received my number without any confirmation hurdles. totally recommend them
^This gets my vote, quick and swift.

Akitoscorpio
Sep 11, 2013, 01:37 AM
Sorry to thread Jack, but on a simular question how does one get premium status... I mean we all know the US version will be out sometime around Ragnarok, so I was just wondering.

NexusAZ
Sep 11, 2013, 02:05 AM
Sorry to thread Jack, but on a simular question how does one get premium status... I mean we all know the US version will be out sometime around Ragnarok, so I was just wondering.

HAY AKITO. Premium status can be bought through the AC shop. Pull up the main menu and it will be in menu for the cart.

Premium 30 day set - プレミアムセット30日 - 1300 AC

Premium 60 day set - プレミアムセット60日 - 2500 AC

Premium 90 day set - プレミアムセット90日 - 3600 AC

Here's a thread that outlines how to get AC:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490

sutocorp
Sep 26, 2013, 09:35 AM
yes please buy webmoney at our site

please visit our new site at www.sutowebmoney.com

for anyone have any trouble , feel free to contact us at [email protected]
our site 100% not fraud your 1yen money

10000% legit site for long bussiness not short term