PDA

View Full Version : How to hide UI for video recording purposes?

rasunin
Sep 11, 2013, 12:49 AM
I came across this youtube video and the person was able to hide all of the UI, including the character's name that floats just above the character's head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw2mCBVNMvY

:-? anyone knows how to hide?

Oh and ehh...i just thought i create a thread here and ask the forum. so that i can get a quicker response.

Thanks

Tacoshuriken
Sep 11, 2013, 12:52 AM
Using the Tweaker (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248), pretty sure there's an option to remove the UI

Shadowth117
Sep 11, 2013, 12:54 AM
Problem is, that removes it at all times, not just for recording. If you want to do that, you have to sacrifice your HUD completely. So probably not feasible in general play, but eh. Its just annoying you can't do it just for recording.

Originally they were apparently going to have a built in recording feature which probably would have had such an option like with screen shots, but that never worked out I guess.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 11, 2013, 12:59 AM
Open user.pso2, normally found in Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2
Ctrl+F, look for ReferenceResolution = {
Change X and Y to super high numbers

Presto it's gone.
Backup your user.pso2 tho

There's also the Tweaker, but you can't beat the originaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

btw your skill level will drop by 70% because you have no idea your health, your pp, and your skills.

Chdata
Sep 11, 2013, 01:26 AM
psh, skill level won't drop because you never get hit anyway!

then again timing PP can be hard unless you're a force, cause then it's spam till you can't, gunslash till you can. then again can't you do that with any class (many without needing gunslash as well).

Zenobia
Sep 11, 2013, 01:28 AM
psh, skill level won't drop because you never get hit anyway!

then again timing PP can be hard unless you're a force, cause then it's spam till you can't, gunslash till you can. then again can't you do that with any class (many without needing gunslash as well).

You don't get it its different from a HU point of view.

Cyrons point still stands.

rasunin
Sep 11, 2013, 09:53 PM
thanks a bunch for the helpful comments! =D