PDA

View Full Version : Startling Revelations & FKL Confessions

Outrider
Sep 12, 2013, 12:59 PM
One time Nitro saw a bear attacking a troop of cub scouts, but decided to keep driving on because he was going to be late for a movie.

The Wacko can't bring itself to call its brother. It knows why.

CelestialBlade is neither of the sky nor a sentient sword that has learned to type.

Haya let the dogs out, and they subsequently stole the cookies from the cookie jar.

Big Olaf is really more of a Medium-Sized Olaf, but he's standing on stilts so none of us noticed.

yoshiblue
Sep 12, 2013, 02:57 PM
Egad!

gigawuts
Sep 12, 2013, 03:23 PM
Big Olaf is actually Very Big Olaf, but he stands on extra large reverse stilts standing on normal stilts to assume the guise of Medium Olaf assuming the guise of Big Olaf.

I saw the documentary.

Polly
Sep 12, 2013, 03:44 PM
gigawuts' birth name is, in fact, "gigabutts."

gigawuts
Sep 12, 2013, 03:45 PM
i represent that!

Outrider
Sep 12, 2013, 04:06 PM
yoshiblue is actually a very blue-ish shade of teal, but most people choose not to bring it up.

Polly's middle name is ANNA, which is an acronym for "ANDROID NAVIGATING NINETIES ANIMATION." (Each of those words is also an acronym.)

Shin is also known as "The Shin Taker," the ghoul from the popular children's tale in which naughty children have their shins taken from them.

Weeaboolits suffers from "Quick Time Disease", which makes time pass slightly quicker for him. As a result, he sometimes stretches out vowel sounds to make sure they're heard correctly by those of us who experience time at normal speed. This explains the duplicated vowels in his name. (Another symptom of the disease is that he is forced to watch all web videos in Quicktime Player.)

CelestialBlade
Sep 12, 2013, 04:13 PM
CelestialBlade is neither of the sky nor a sentient sword that has learned to type.
Of course not. I am WIELDING the sentient sword of the sky that has learned to type! *bangs on keyboard with a sword*

Outrider does, indeed, prefer to ride on the outside of cars. Hood and roof are popular choices.

Ether? More like Bombos.

Polly's original name was Molly, which certainly beats Dolly and Zolly and 3olly. I hear she has a nice rack too.

gigawuts is not an only child. His robot siblings include gigalols, gigawheres, megawuts, and wigaguts.

yoshiblue is blue for being left out of Yoshi's Story.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 12, 2013, 04:53 PM
One time Nitro saw a bear attacking a troop of cub scouts, but decided to keep driving on because he was going to be late for a movie.
Damn good movie too.

Outrider doesn't actually go anywhere, nor does he ride anything. He actually just walks around inside his house.

Sayara isn't a girl or a boy, he's actually androgynous. Though he likes dressing in pretty purple dresses. (And looks good in 'em too!)

SpikeOtacon isn't actually president, he's a government spy under the guise of the president. He has hidden the real president somewhere north. Waaaaaaaaay north.

Polly
Sep 12, 2013, 05:01 PM
Polly's middle name is ANNA, which is an acronym for "ANDROID NAVIGATING NINETIES ANIMATION." (Each of those words is also an acronym.)
It's funny, because I always name characters in games Pollyanna. xD

Polly's original name was Molly, which certainly beats Dolly and Zolly and 3olly. I hear she has a nice rack too.
Another funny one. My "alternate personality" is Molly F. Hugs when not known as Polly S. Hate. It's a name that goes well with a nice rack.

CelestialBlade's blood is actually composed of cheesecake. If she were to ever know that one truth, we fear that she may end up drinking and/or eating herself to death. Nobody tell her.

Outrider is sometimes a lobster and sometimes a man. On weekends he is a bicycle from the hours of 4pm-6pm CST. He sometimes livestreams his transformations, but has been banned from streaming services every time.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 12, 2013, 05:34 PM
HUnewearl Meira totally saved a ton of money on his baby's formula by squeezing milk out of Skittles. The secret will stay in the family.

Sgt.Shligger #$@& FROZEN S*$@&^R ninja mission overthrown %&#@ gub'ment with thrown YAMATO 255% in 3 areas BANNED by SEGA in 2006 M.I.A. War hero

BIG OLAF
Sep 12, 2013, 06:01 PM
HAYABUSA is actually a normal, well-adjusted, productive member of society.

NoiseHERO
Sep 12, 2013, 06:40 PM
I know three languages but I'm racist towards the cultures of two of them.

Shadowpawn
Sep 12, 2013, 08:58 PM
ShinMaruku is not firmly attached to Sil'fer's boobies, but is in fact loosely attached to them.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 12, 2013, 10:12 PM
Dhylec joined the real police after seeing how fun it could be through the Dhylaw comics.

Sayara
Sep 14, 2013, 04:39 PM
Spikeotacon's Writing Degree was written on a napkin from Starbucks

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2013, 05:37 PM

Starbucks
Those must have been dark times. I didn't think he'd resort to such peasant bean.

SpikeOtacon
Sep 14, 2013, 05:39 PM

It was the Bier Baron (http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-bier-baron-tavern-washington), geeze.

Sayara
Sep 14, 2013, 05:58 PM
Well excussssse me

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 14, 2013, 07:14 PM
I know three languages but I'm racist towards the cultures of two of them.
1 Black people talk
2 English majority
3 KawaiiWappaKappa

Did I win (gachagameshowgaijinplaneticketout)?

Outrider
Sep 17, 2013, 01:19 PM
Outrider is pretty cool, you guys.

(Just kidding; that's not a secret. Everybody knows that.)

Sayara
Sep 17, 2013, 02:41 PM
Outrider is secretly an insider to the FKL RGB

AlexCraig
Sep 17, 2013, 02:59 PM
:disapprove: is actually a CIA Operative.

W0LB0T
Sep 23, 2013, 01:02 PM
Saner still exists But only in our hearts
Its true. I killed my mentor... But I am not his murderer
AlexCraig is two kids in a big trenchcoat. that's why the two first names.
MY post count is going backwards

But the most startling revelation is...

[SPOILER-BOX]Anime [SPOILER-BOX]is[SPOILER-BOX]Cartoons[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX] [/SPOILER-BOX]