PDA

View Full Version : need a lil help

southernboy
Sep 13, 2013, 01:53 PM
I cant get my pso2 to launch, click on it say yes and nothing happens

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2013, 02:38 PM
That's incredibly vague. Screenshots? What's it specifically doing?

southernboy
Sep 13, 2013, 05:22 PM
well I click on my pso2 on desktop to launch.. and nothing ever comes up.. game doesn't start doesn't launch

Korazenn
Sep 14, 2013, 05:51 AM
well I click on my pso2 on desktop to launch.. and nothing ever comes up.. game doesn't start doesn't launch

Did you install the game or only download the client? We don't know. We can't read your mind.

Now, please be more descriptive and explain what you used to install the game and how you went about doing so. Thanks in advance~

southernboy
Sep 14, 2013, 12:45 PM
lol I have had it installed have been plaing for a few months. took a couple weeks off.. come back to play and I click on my pso2 icon to launch the game.. I double click icon... nothing ever launches... I click on icon but nothing ever launches... what do yall want me to say lol... the game wont launch or do nothing for me

ashley50
Sep 14, 2013, 01:21 PM
time to find a new game to play.

southernboy
Sep 14, 2013, 01:39 PM
gee thanks

Sandmind
Sep 14, 2013, 02:45 PM
Hum, directly go in pso2 folder and lauch the game from there?
And/or run as admin?
Maybe the .exe is broken and need to be replaced?

bhaal
Sep 16, 2013, 08:27 AM
Maybe you antivirus is playing with you, you can try putting sega>phantasystaronline2 file folder in your av exclusions or run pso2 as administrator.
forgot, if you dont see even gameguard load after trying to lauch pso2, you can try to delete gameguard folder inside pso2 file folder, that way next time you launch, updater will dl a new version of it.

Gama
Sep 16, 2013, 08:48 AM
give us details.

are you using the stock launcher?

have you updated the game? if yes, did you fix the pso2.exe's permissions?

if not, check the file permissions anyway.

is your antivirus blocking the game or gameguard?

is gameguard functioning?

comeon try to help yourself a bit. dont just post quick replys with less or none relevant information.

if people are trying to help you dont be lazy.