PDA

View Full Version : Event Tokyo Game Show 2013 September 21-22

Kion
Sep 13, 2013, 09:36 PM
Anyone going this year?

DoubleZero
Sep 13, 2013, 10:40 PM
I am.

I heard the PSO2 show is at noon on Sunday JST.

Mike
Sep 14, 2013, 08:57 PM
On Sunday to check out the Nova bit and some other stuff.

ChaosAngel92
Sep 14, 2013, 09:02 PM
On Sunday to check out the Nova bit and some other stuff.

Would you kiss the boots of Motoi Sakuraba if you found him? For me please.

Kion
Sep 14, 2013, 09:22 PM
Would you kiss the boots of Motoi Sakuraba if you found him? For me please.

Thanks a pretty outlandish request.

ChaosAngel92
Sep 15, 2013, 08:53 PM
Thanks a pretty outlandish request.

He is one of my main inspirations for studying music.

Mike
Sep 17, 2013, 07:05 PM
Would you accept a handshake instead? Phantasy Star needs to rebound again before any boot-kissing happens.

Kion
Sep 18, 2013, 08:41 AM
Off hand, I got my hands on a business day ticket. So I'll be there tomorrow. Hopefully I can ask Sakai what the status of the English version.

Emp
Sep 18, 2013, 09:39 AM
Off hand, I got my hands on a business day ticket. So I'll be there tomorrow. Hopefully I can ask Sakai what the status of the English version.

Sakai says "What english version?"

-and then there was sudden rage felt from afar.

Kion
Sep 18, 2013, 10:04 AM
Sakai says "What english version?"

-and then there was sudden rage felt from afar.

I don't think it matters. The english patch is pretty much now at 100%. All that's left is small things like tutorials and message packs. It's just a matter of if they're going to cancel it, then they should say it. If they're working on it, then they should provide some kind of status update about it.

EvilMag
Sep 18, 2013, 01:35 PM
I don't think it matters. The english patch is pretty much now at 100%. All that's left is small things like tutorials and message packs. It's just a matter of if they're going to cancel it, then they should say it. If they're working on it, then they should provide some kind of status update about it.

Think you can ask him about what he thinks about the english players on the JP servers and possibly the english patch? Its pretty much a given factor that they know about it.