PDA

View Full Version : LF quad dash macro for 360 controller setup

x Aeris x
Sep 19, 2013, 04:38 PM
Topic.

I'm using a 360 controller and would like a macro that can perform this for me. Does anyone do this? And if so, what button do you assign for this?

If I can't do it on the controller, surely I can assign it to a key on the keyboard instead.

Bellion
Sep 19, 2013, 04:44 PM
Map 2 weapons/Alt/(pick random letter for lobby action here) on one button. I mapped all of these functions on LB.
Map 3rd weapon/Alt/random letter on another for Assault Buster. I mapped these on up for the d-pad.

That's the most you can do to ease the process, but you still have to do everything else like jumping, steps, etc. Everything must be done in a pattern that you need to figure out. The Lobby Action is supposed to be affected by the ping, so not everyone can do it in the same pattern.

SakoHaruo
Sep 19, 2013, 04:52 PM
From the other thread

My controller setup for Quad Dashing

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/T2VMsjd.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I like it this way so I can manually adjust my timing if I get lag, very clean too. Everything else is in game controls.

How it looks: R2 > X > R2 > R1 > Dwn D-Pad > Square~R2 > R2 > X > R2 > X > R2 > R1 > Up D-Pad > repeat from weapon switch, LA~dash

Depending on where you live, if you were to try and use my setup your timing would be much different than mines.

Howl
Sep 19, 2013, 09:36 PM
I have 4numpad => 0,12 sec pause=> alt+c on dpad up, 5numpad =>0,12 sec pause => alt+c on dpad down and 6numpad =>0,12 sec pause=> alt+c on left stick press

Zenobia
Sep 19, 2013, 09:52 PM
From the other thread

He said 360 not PS3 lol.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 19, 2013, 09:59 PM
Xbox macro examples would be nice
I don't know a god damn thing about a Playstation controller

SakoHaruo
Sep 19, 2013, 11:11 PM
He said 360 not PS3 lol.

Xbox360 and PS3 both have the same number of buttons on the controller. Swap the PS inputs with Xbox360.... and done.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 19, 2013, 11:41 PM
Topic.

I'm using a 360 controller and would like a macro that can perform this for me. Does anyone do this? And if so, what button do you assign for this?

If I can't do it on the controller, surely I can assign it to a key on the keyboard instead.

the Aeris I sort of knew from PSU is now playing PSO2? weird

SakoHaruo
Sep 19, 2013, 11:46 PM
Done

http://i.imgur.com/TWB6mx1.jpg

lazy people >_>

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 19, 2013, 11:47 PM
..But what is X and Square

SakoHaruo
Sep 19, 2013, 11:54 PM
..But what is X and Square

there you go. now you can match em up

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7067/sonyplaystation2.png

Zenobia
Sep 19, 2013, 11:59 PM
Xbox360 and PS3 both have the same number of buttons on the controller. Swap the PS inputs with Xbox360.... and done.

I was actually talking about when he asked for how ppl set theirs up.

But you provided a pic for him so now he should be good....I hope.

Just in case he didn't know shit from sugar about ps3 lol which you would be surprised.

SakoHaruo
Sep 20, 2013, 12:46 AM
Made a video showing my inputs so you can see how clean my setup is on a controller. instead of two daggers I used a partizan because I didn't feel like switching to my Fi/Hu. same rules still apply.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDqZMbDVehQ

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 06:34 AM
I have to ask how the heck do you atk if alt w is your lobby action?

Kamekur
Sep 20, 2013, 07:44 AM
I have to ask how the heck do you atk if alt w is your lobby action?

^lol. I'm pretty sure you meant if square button is his lobby action. Judging from the video, he uses R1 for normal attacks.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 07:48 AM
^lol. I'm pretty sure you meant if square button is his lobby action. Judging from the video, he uses R1 for normal attacks.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Already new Square was his lobby action and R1 for normal atk? lolz I just imagined that in my head guess that might look a bit silly.

x Aeris x
Sep 20, 2013, 09:07 AM
the Aeris I sort of knew from PSU is now playing PSO2? weird

Ha. Yeah, I never intended to play this game, but I found time to play it and it's not half bad.

Anyways, thanks for replies I'll set this up soon.

Digital Pain
Sep 20, 2013, 01:02 PM
Bit of a silly question but how does one get xpadder to work? i've tried setting things up the same way as Sakoharuo but in game i get nothing. never really used xpadder before!

Crimson Exile
Sep 20, 2013, 01:22 PM
Bit of a silly question but how does one get xpadder to work? i've tried setting things up the same way as Sakoharuo but in game i get nothing. never really used xpadder before!
Run as Admin

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 02:02 PM
Could be game guard blocking it sense different version might not work on it.

Digital Pain
Sep 20, 2013, 02:17 PM
hmm thanks for the reply's guys, i'll try a different version