PDA

View Full Version : madoka magicka + pso2?

pkemr4
Sep 20, 2013, 09:54 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-collaborates-with-puella-magi-madoka-magica/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Kondibon
Sep 20, 2013, 09:56 AM
Being ARKS is suffering.

Shirai
Sep 20, 2013, 10:05 AM
This has now become a magical girl waifu simulator.
But, dat kyuubei mag...
WAIT WHAT LOL, the outfits will automatically equip their hairstyles? that will be hilarious on some people.

Korazenn
Sep 20, 2013, 10:11 AM
You were just a few minutes late to the ball game. :-P

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3043813&postcount=13

Kion
Sep 20, 2013, 10:16 AM
Fair warning. Lot's of spoilers in here.
[spoiler-box]
A lot of people in this thread seem to be missing the link between Madoka Magika and Pso2 in this thread. It's a little more in depth than just magical loli's. Pso2 has a singular story line, where anything that changes that timeline affects everything in the timeline itself. We have a matterboard where the player is able to visit certain predicted events at certain times, and the player is then able to change the timeline in a story event based on the information that was gained before hand.

Up until now it almost seemed like there were limited rules to going back in time. The characters when left or right, but these changes too often seemed of little or no consequence depending on the effect. In episode 2 the changes start becoming more extreme where the character goes back to chapter 8 with the intention of literally changing history.

The character goes back in time to save Zeno during his fight with Dark Falz, and the player, Maria and Sara are able to fight Elder to the last of his strength. Right when Maria is about to land the ending blow, Persona steps in to stop her. The only way Persona would know to be there at that point in time would be for Persona to know in advance where and when something would happen. Zeno is saved and trained by Maria to become a stronger hunter further indicating more events down the line before Zeno's eventual transformation into Persona.

Looking at the data for the next chapters as well, it seems that the character then goes back into chapter 8 again to save Ulc this time, and further on back into chapter 3. Also the events with the rampaging dragon in chapter 9, the break out of the Chrome dragon supposedly coincides with the darker out break on Naberius during your first training mission, which, btw this game is going might have been a result caused by your yourself. And Zeno even says he recognizes you in the first place, indicating that you've changed events in the timeline before even joining Arks, contributing to the current situation.

In these later chapters, what we quickly find is a very tightly woven game where small events have far echoing consequences, and the possibility that the current timeline isn't natural, but the results of lots of events being manipulated and stacked on top of each other. What we find from the is Persona, who while appears to be a bad guy is very specifically trying to impede the player at every possible turn.

-Trying to attack you on Naberius while you're still a rookie
-Trying to find the Clarrisa so Falz can't be unsealed
-Stopping Maria from killing Elder

In the center of everything we have Xion, or who I should possibly refer to as Qyube from Madoka Magika. Qyube offers madoka the option of becoming a Magical Girl without ever telling her the consequences of doing so, and spends the whole series trying to take advantage of her for his own gains which he never reveals. Likewise, Xion has the player use the matterboard to change the future. Except we have no idea of what she actually wants us to change, and no insurance that her intentions are good.

In the scene with Afin after the Arks Battle Tournament where Afin meets his sister, Falz Apprentice, she makes a small off hand comment that Falz only attack Arks because Arks attack Falz. And from what we've seen as well, Arks is a military organization who's goal is to destroy Darkers, except that by using photon weapons, they actually draw more Darkers in the process. And if Darkers are a problem for the whole universe, then why do Arks feel compelled to try and eliminate them more than any other race? And we'v also seen the methods that Arks uses to get more powerful, by experimenting on humans to create dumans and other races for their own benefit.

So we have no insurance that Arks are actually the good guys, or the Xion or Shao are actively trying to help the main character, or what their ultimate goal is otherwise.
[/spoiler-box]

Railkune
Sep 20, 2013, 10:32 AM
[spoiler-box]
A lot of people in this thread seem to be missing the link between Madoka Magika and Pso2 in this thread. It's a little more in depth than just magical loli's. Pso2 has a singular story line, where anything that changes that timeline affects everything in the timeline itself. We have a matterboard where the player is able to visit certain predicted events at certain times, and the player is then able to change the timeline in a story event based on the information that was gained before hand.

Up until now it almost seemed like there were limited rules to going back in time. The characters when left or right, but these changes too often seemed of little or no consequence depending on the effect. In episode 2 the changes start becoming more extreme where the character goes back to chapter 8 with the intention of literally changing history.

The character goes back in time to save Zeno during his fight with Dark Falz, and the player, Maria and Sara are able to fight Elder to the last of his strength. Right when Maria is about to land the ending blow, Persona steps in to stop her. The only way Persona would know to be there at that point in time would be for Persona to know in advance where and when something would happen. Zeno is saved and trained by Maria to become a stronger hunter further indicating more events down the line before Zeno's eventual transformation into Persona.

Looking at the data for the next chapters as well, it seems that the character then goes back into chapter 8 again to save Ulc this time, and further on back into chapter 3. Also the events with the rampaging dragon in chapter 9, the break out of the Chrome dragon supposedly coincides with the darker out break on Naberius during your first training mission, which, btw this game is going might have been a result caused by your yourself. And Zeno even says he recognizes you in the first place, indicating that you've changed events in the timeline before even joining Arks, contributing to the current situation.

In these later chapters, what we quickly find is a very tightly woven game where small events have far echoing consequences, and the possibility that the current timeline isn't natural, but the results of lots of events being manipulated and stacked on top of each other. What we find from the is Persona, who while appears to be a bad guy is very specifically trying to impede the player at every possible turn.

In the center of everything we have Xion, or who I should possibly refer to as Qyube from Madoka Magika. Qyube offers madoka the option of becoming a Magical Girl without ever telling her the consequences of doing so, and spends the whole series trying to take advantage of her for his own gains which he never reveals. Likewise, Xion has the player use the matterboard to change the future. Except we have no idea of what she actually wants us to change, and no insurance that her intentions are good.

In the scene with Afin after the Arks Battle Tournament where Afin meets his sister, Falz Apprentice, she makes a small off hand comment that Falz only attack Arks because Arks attack Falz. And from what we've seen as well, Arks is a military organization who's goal is to destroy Darkers, except that by using photon weapons, they actually draw more Darkers in the process. And if Darkers are a problem for the whole universe, then why do Arks feel compelled to try and eliminate them more than any other race? And we'v also seen the methods that Arks uses to get more powerful, by experimenting on humans to create dumans and other races for their own benefit.

So we have no insurance that Arks are actually the good guys, or the Xion or Shao are actively trying to help the main character, or what their ultimate goal is otherwise.
[/spoiler-box]

That... well, you have a point there. I can see the connection.

Gama
Sep 20, 2013, 10:46 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/25yuswsw28295.gif

Hosaka
Sep 20, 2013, 10:48 AM
I want my Kyuubey Mag and I want it now.

Shirai
Sep 20, 2013, 10:49 AM
[spoiler-box]

[/spoiler-box]
Figured there was a connection somewhat.
From the bits of the anime I watched, it was actually good. The the style of it did turn me away. But the story was actually dark and deep. Kind of wish Sega could've gave something like weapon skins, maybe.

Kion
Sep 20, 2013, 11:02 AM
Figured there was a connection somewhat.
From the bits of the anime I watched, it was actually good. The the style of it did turn me away. But the story was actually dark and deep. Kind of wish Sega could've gave something like weapon skins, maybe.

Personally I loved the witch scenes as they had an original style for each one. It wasn't a character in the world, but they were able to create a different animation and almost genre for each one of the fights. As for the dark side of it, you come to understand why they can get away with it once it comes down towards the end of the series and the story the series revolves around. Also I found the music by Kalafina/Kajiura Yuki to be spot on and really create the atmosphere.

Hosaka
Sep 20, 2013, 11:06 AM
Anyone who watches that scene right away would really be getting a head of themselves.

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 11:12 AM
I really wouldn't watch that vid just saiyain it now like....nooooooooo for anyone who doesn't have general knowledge.

Coatl
Sep 20, 2013, 11:12 AM
Anyone who watches that scene right away would really be getting a head of themselves.

ugh..keep the overused dried out head jokes out of Pos-w. :X

Rien
Sep 20, 2013, 11:16 AM
And despite Mami being more popular than all the other characters, she does not have her outfit show up.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 20, 2013, 11:16 AM

*Facepalm*

Punisher106
Sep 20, 2013, 11:20 AM

Shit, get out of my head. No pun intended.

redroses
Sep 20, 2013, 11:21 AM
This is going to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but for anyone who thinks it's a loli anime might consider the following...
[spoiler-box]
Mahou Shoujo Madoka - Mami vs Charlotte - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKx3d_RlGnI)
[/spoiler-box]

I understand what you are trying to show, Kion. But just because the story is more mature doesn't make it any less loli.
For me, that art style and a story like that just don't work together. Also, it doesn't matter how awesome the story of that anime is, we are only getting the clothes as loli fan service (and for fans of the show) and nothing more. SEGA just saw the opportunity and knew they could make a crazy amount of cash with a collab like that.

Hosaka
Sep 20, 2013, 11:21 AM
ugh..keep the overused dried out head jokes out of Pos-w. :X

Alright, jeez, sorry. Let's not lose our heads over this.

Kion
Sep 20, 2013, 11:22 AM
I really wouldn't watch that vid just saiyain it now like....nooooooooo for anyone who doesn't have general knowledge.

Anyone watching it without context isn't going to know what's going on anyways, so I should probably go back and delete it. As a side note, that freaked the shit out of me when I watched it.

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 11:25 AM
Anyone watching it without context isn't going to know what's going on anyways, so I should probably go back and delete it. As a side note, that freaked the shit out of me when I watched it.

Works both ways but yeah......hint hint nudge nudge.

Besides doesn't take a genius to just search up a good brief summary of it and get the idea...maybe.

Punisher106
Sep 20, 2013, 11:26 AM
Alright, jeez, sorry. Let's not lose our heads over this.

...I don't like where this is headed.

Coatl
Sep 20, 2013, 11:27 AM
...I don't like where this is headed.

http://images.wikia.com/gleethenextgenerationfanfiction/images/archive/7/73/20120410024824!Headdesk.gif

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 11:30 AM
http://images.wikia.com/gleethenextgenerationfanfiction/images/archive/7/73/20120410024824!Headdesk.gif

Poor Coatl why y'all do dis D;<!

Punisher106
Sep 20, 2013, 11:31 AM

You should have known that the mention of this collab would be a real header for such things to come, toatl.

Kion
Sep 20, 2013, 11:33 AM
These stupid puns are making me light headed.

Otokonokotron
Sep 20, 2013, 11:35 AM
What?! i've never seen the anime but i see them all the time and mami is all over the place and she's dead already in ep 3?! wtf now i have to many sad feels!! *cries at the world*

Anyone watching it without context isn't going to know what's going on anyways...

i hope that means she isnt dead T^T (why the f do i care so much about people that dont exist lol)

jooozek
Sep 20, 2013, 11:39 AM
can't take seriously a cartoon with arnold heads
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.watchcartoononline.com/thumbs/Hey-Arnold-Season-2-Episode-1--Save-the-Tree.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shinamori
Sep 20, 2013, 11:42 AM
I still fail to see how Zeno will be Persona

Kion
Sep 20, 2013, 11:45 AM
I still fail to see how Zeno will be Persona

[spoiler-box]
Same height, similar weapon. Zeno's photons are best suited for a Ranger despite him being a Hunter, and drops from persona have Ranger soul on them. Also it's established that Falz use Arks as a host body. So i could be wrong and they could introduce someone else, but from the cast so far, it seems the most likely.
[/spoiler-box]

Vintasticvin
Sep 20, 2013, 12:10 PM
Wow, you guys are having a shit storm as if Sega finally blocked the world outside japan from pso2. Is this really something to be pissy about.... so getting the costumes....

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 20, 2013, 12:11 PM
These god damn head jokes
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53441276/Cyron2.gif

Enforcer MKV
Sep 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
Wow, you guys are having a shit storm as if Sega finally blocked the world outside japan from pso2. Is this really something to be pissy about.... so getting the costumes....

[SPOILER-BOX]Well, I can see why peeps would be upset about this. Many people hold this series very close to their hearts - myself included. I don't really like the direction they've taken the game, and I've only been a fan of this series since PSU. For the peeps who've played the series since PSO, and even before that, it's even worse.

The game is more about costumes and dress-up than actually playing the game for many people it seems. And most of those costumes are just cutesy, cutesy, cutesy, cutesy, random breast window, random ass window, random pointless window showing flesh or synthetic fleshy knock off.

This only serves to reaffirm that. That's why people are upset.

I mean, or pity's sake. You're a caseal: Look at the Fliegen body sometime. Front looks nice. Then flip it to the back and realize that they're practically showing off the ass. They took a ripped clothing motif and applied to the back of a set of parts. It looks stupid. They try to make practically every outfit have something 'sexy' about it over and over and over and over to the point of making a lot of us gag. I get that there's a cultural difference by default, but still - they decided to make casts and caseals [Mostly caseals, Casts were already walking tanks.] more robotic by having robotic joints more clearly shown, etc...yet they still have all these parts trying to make them 'sexy' or something. Doesn't that peg you as a little strange?[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anyway, spoiler-boxing this. Don't want to derail the thread, just wanted to reply to Vinny.

Zyrusticae
Sep 20, 2013, 12:47 PM
homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu homu

that is all
...Yes.
[spoiler-box]
https://hn7itq.blu.livefilestore.com/y2pjKUIiICKWcfkw6CqSdoEBr8K1K8mhbhbK1N2yotHWEHK0R4 D-jVx1VeBocBySu7COL3TWtRQFcNOCICoacyNxEPKnCHBQb_7oum YyKDFVcE/1375028045170.jpg?psid=1[/spoiler-box]

MetalDude
Sep 20, 2013, 12:50 PM
These god damn head jokes

I come here just to see these. Don't stop ever please.

Vintasticvin
Sep 20, 2013, 01:07 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]Well, I can see why peeps would be upset about this. Many people hold this series very close to their hearts - myself included. I don't really like the direction they've taken the game, and I've only been a fan of this series since PSU. For the peeps who've played the series since PSO, and even before that, it's even worse.

The game is more about costumes and dress-up than actually playing the game for many people it seems. And most of those costumes are just cutesy, cutesy, cutesy, cutesy, random breast window, random ass window, random pointless window showing flesh or synthetic fleshy knock off.

This only serves to reaffirm that. That's why people are upset.

I mean, or pity's sake. You're a caseal: Look at the Fliegen body sometime. Front looks nice. Then flip it to the back and realize that they're practically showing off the ass. They took a ripped clothing motif and applied to the back of a set of parts. It looks stupid. They try to make practically every outfit have something 'sexy' about it over and over and over and over to the point of making a lot of us gag. I get that there's a cultural difference by default, but still - they decided to make casts and caseals [Mostly caseals, Casts were already walking tanks.] more robotic by having robotic joints more clearly shown, etc...yet they still have all these parts trying to make them 'sexy' or something. Doesn't that peg you as a little strange?[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anyway, spoiler-boxing this. Don't want to derail the thread, just wanted to reply to Vinny.

Yeah gotta agree with ya there bub its really heartwrenching to see what the franchise has became, yes I too noticed this is more about costumes more than just mass genocide for the thrill of hunting cool weapons and armors.

As for the Caseal shell yeah its cool they look more robotic this time around but "sexy armor after sexy armor is getting ridiculous as for the fligen I'll have to see for myself when I get home from worl

Shirai
Sep 20, 2013, 01:08 PM
Personally I loved the witch scenes as they had an original style for each one. It wasn't a character in the world, but they were able to create a different animation and almost genre for each one of the fights. As for the dark side of it, you come to understand why they can get away with it once it comes down towards the end of the series and the story the series revolves around. Also I found the music by Kalafina/Kajiura Yuki to be spot on and really create the atmosphere.

I'm very picky when it comes to styles, but one shouldn't judge it by how it looks. Oh yeah, I heard a lot about it from my brother.If he liked it, then...it must be pretty damn great. So I gave it a try, lol. The music by Kalafina was amazing, and even just the ending video to it. I sadly never finished watching it, I ended up spoiling it all for myself.

gigawuts
Sep 20, 2013, 01:31 PM

Well...

This isn't really a sudden thing. There's been a buildup to this. A lot of people here came from PSO1 or PSU, which were much more about gameplay content than dressup waifus. Heck, in PSO1 your waifu options were all of 6 outfits with different colors - that is, the 6 different female classes. HUnewearl, FOmarl, etc.

So for a lot of us the dressup stuff PSO2 has is already pushing it. Some just don't want it pushed further.

moeri
Sep 20, 2013, 01:43 PM
I actually like our dress up waifus... a lot. Admittedly that is most of what makes me play the game.

Though I do wish they would improve the gameplay, it just isn't all that fun... though more on topic

What is the chance I can get madoka's ribbons as a separate accessory? >.<
I will probably wear Madoka's clothes fairly frequently... especially if I ever go braver.

o0Kais0o
Sep 20, 2013, 01:58 PM
I like having my characters look cool, not like jailbait thanks. So glad my main is a male CAST lol. As for my female deuman the pirate outfit is pretty much all she wears, because you know, pirates are awesome. I just wish sega would stop with the pedobear baiting shit already.

pkemr4
Sep 20, 2013, 02:23 PM
i can imagine how bad the eyes will be for 90% of lolis in this game with the madoka costumes...

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 20, 2013, 02:26 PM
What this game needs is Magical Women

moeri
Sep 20, 2013, 02:27 PM
i can imagine how bad the eyes will be for 90% of lolis in this game with the madoka costumes...

What does this even mean?

Anyway~ Personally I like looking cute when killing things. It is sort of a twisted way of of making me feel awesome. The way it is so unrealistic lets me become more immersed in the game, because I treat it as a completely different world than our own, without the same limitations.

pkemr4
Sep 20, 2013, 02:36 PM
What does this even mean?

Anyway~ Personally I like looking cute when killing things. It is sort of a twisted way of of making me feel awesome. The way it is so unrealistic lets me become more immersed in the game, because I treat it as a completely different world than our own, without the same limitations.

the giant sized eyes people have on there lolis. looks fine in anime but in pso2 its just ODD....

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 02:37 PM
Me personally I don't be cute to be doted that's for sure I like looking bad ass and having my chars with that idgaf look.

Besides I don't make my chars so the public can accept my creations either you like it or ya don't same goes for the cute look agree to disagree that's how it is.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 20, 2013, 02:38 PM
Zenobia get hyped for Magical Woman Cyron

moeri
Sep 20, 2013, 02:40 PM
the giant sized eyes people have on there lolis. looks fine in anime but in pso2 its just ODD....

really?

Personally I am completely fine with it. Then again everyone has different tastes. Anime related things tend to run into the Uncanny Valley all the time. Personally I am completely fine with 1/1 scale anime statues, which creep a lot of people out.

Me personally I don't be cute to be doted that's for sure I like looking bad ass and having my chars with that idgaf look.

Besides I don't make my chars so the public can accept my creations either you like it or ya don't same goes for the cute look agree to disagree that's how it is.
My characters look cute... but i don;t do it to be doted on x.x ... that is generally the worst part...

and I agree to disagree ^^

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 20, 2013, 02:41 PM
Do a smile cut in from the side

SEGA kinda..did mess up

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 02:43 PM

My hyped face o3o.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/grGff5E.jpg (http://imgur.com/grGff5E)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shirai
Sep 20, 2013, 02:43 PM
Do a smile cut in from the side

SEGA kinda..did mess up

The eyes and the mouth.
Don't know which one is more creepier when people do that cut-in with the giant eyes

MetalDude
Sep 20, 2013, 02:46 PM
It's because most of them make the pupils fucking huge so you're just staring into black holes. It's one thing to have large eyes but christ that shit is creepy. It doesn't help that a good chunk of the lighting in this game really fails to highlight the detail on the eyes so you run into dead body syndrome way too much.

moeri
Sep 20, 2013, 02:46 PM
The eyes and the mouth.
Don't know which one is more creepier when people do that cut-in with the giant eyes

What are cut ins?

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 20, 2013, 02:47 PM
Type in /ci2 4 in game

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 02:50 PM
Type in /ci2 4 in game

Even better type /ci8 1 and be amazed!

Angry_Ryudo
Sep 20, 2013, 02:51 PM
Madoka Magicka x pso2? Nothing that will suit my char I guess.
[spoiler-box]
Add this sound:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOfbnGkuGc
[/spoiler-box]

gigawuts
Sep 20, 2013, 03:04 PM
What this game needs is Magical Women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_B3dvFMyDE

Vintasticvin
Sep 20, 2013, 03:05 PM

As well as Magical Woman Vintastic! :D

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 03:27 PM
As well as Magical Woman Vintastic! :D

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUtGUPyq_wM

Arkanoid
Sep 20, 2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZY4E2Cagv8

Cyclon
Sep 20, 2013, 03:40 PM
Jet Set Radio Soundtrack - Magical Girl - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZY4E2Cagv8)Shame on me for not posting that one myself.
"applauds"

Zyrusticae
Sep 20, 2013, 03:44 PM
I don't understand the hate on magical girls.

Have a magical girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpkHTISx1k

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 20, 2013, 03:45 PM
Magical Girls are inferior to Magical Women
#facts

MetalDude
Sep 20, 2013, 03:46 PM
Magical Girls are inferior to Magical Women
#facts

Debate over folks.

Kilich
Sep 20, 2013, 03:52 PM
The debate is only heading to the end, because Magical Women needs fixing into Young Magical Women.

Vintasticvin
Sep 20, 2013, 10:02 PM
Is this magical girl looking enough for you guys?
[SPOILER-BOX]Soooooo not looking forward to getting the Illusion set as much as I want it)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2495&pictureid=37222[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zenobia
Sep 20, 2013, 10:02 PM
The debate is only heading to the end, because Magical Women needs fixing into Young Magical Women.

Only in your doujins >D!

NoiseHERO
Sep 20, 2013, 10:05 PM
What's the point? Goku can still beat everyone.

Cept Gurren lagann.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 20, 2013, 10:07 PM
Chi-Chi stronger than Gurren Lagann tho

SakuRei
Sep 21, 2013, 12:12 AM
What's wrong with having MadokaxPSo2, aside from mostly whole population of PSo2 are lolicons and such I don't see any problem having that as an ARKS scratch. I don't even know why some people here hate magical girls or something. tbH I'm not a fan of magical girls and I'm completely neutral about it, but what seems to be the problem about that?

NoiseHERO
Sep 21, 2013, 12:31 AM
I'd rather lolis wear loli outfits than more bikinis.

Zenobia
Sep 21, 2013, 01:07 AM
I'd rather lolis wear loli outfits than more bikinis.

/moya Rock is a closet boy loli bikini fan and just wont say eeettt!

Taurus83
Sep 21, 2013, 02:04 AM
next year sega will be doing Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA x pso2

Gardios
Sep 21, 2013, 05:22 AM
This collab is stupid. No Mami costume?

:argh:

Sanguine2009
Sep 21, 2013, 05:48 AM
i want a chibi mami talis where ya throw her head

xervah
Sep 21, 2013, 06:15 AM
next year sega will be doing Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA x pso2

it's obvious... err well, technically were in japan server so yea...
i really cant complain about it.

Sayara
Sep 21, 2013, 09:12 AM

The witches was what got me into the series in the first place. Gekidan InuCurry do amazing with that sorta crazed world getup.

Though, with the /actual/ content we get... Weapon camos? The weapons in the anime was not that... well unique anyway. Maybe like Mami's shotgun (probably an assaultR), Madoka's bow [like from the Kalafina single for Magia? This (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TOGSOHlV0l8/TWaIDrFYXmI/AAAAAAAADa4/ClLJJYKHFns/s1600/Magia+CD+Anime+Edition.jpg)] or Sayaka's swords (katana, or twin dagger probably) Nothing too unique about Homu's actual guns and stuff, and they wouldnt bother make a reject partizan for Kyoko.

Just give me my Homu hairstyle and LAXX Hairflip so i can be on my merry way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFuLd4atN0

Zenobia
Sep 21, 2013, 10:13 AM
The witches was what got me into the series in the first place. Gekidan InuCurry do amazing with that sorta crazed world getup.

Though, with the /actual/ content we get... Weapon camos? The weapons in the anime was not that... well unique anyway. Maybe like Mami's shotgun (probably an assaultR), Madoka's bow [like from the Kalafina single for Magia? This (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TOGSOHlV0l8/TWaIDrFYXmI/AAAAAAAADa4/ClLJJYKHFns/s1600/Magia+CD+Anime+Edition.jpg)] or Sayaka's swords (katana, or twin dagger probably) Nothing too unique about Homu's actual guns and stuff, and they wouldnt bother make a reject partizan for Kyoko.

Just give me my Homu hairstyle and LAXX Hairflip so i can be on my merry way.

Homura: Queen of the Hair Flip - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFuLd4atN0)

Yeah make this an LA and have the hair actually MOVE!

Omega-z
Sep 21, 2013, 10:24 AM
Ummm.... Another version of Stay Fate Night ...... I like the original one better. Even tho I do like the fight in that video. The little girls are ok and pulled it off and I wish they made the archer costume a little better but it's do-able. What gets me is that darn "Wand"....WTH it doesn't fit for that type of anime. For one their not Witches/ Mages their chosen Summoner's to legendary power with a special ability. The difference between the two Night's is one gets the actual person and the other just gets there powers.

UnLucky
Sep 21, 2013, 10:57 AM
So what's the deal with the forced hairstyles with the costumes?

Some people like to keep their head and body separate, you know...

Sandmind
Sep 21, 2013, 11:03 AM
So what's the deal with the forced hairstyles with the costumes?

Some people like to keep their head and body separate, you know...

Not sure if that was an intented joke, but it did made me laugh. Now I can see why there is no Mami costume. xD

NoiseHERO
Sep 21, 2013, 11:03 AM
/moya Rock is a closet boy loli bikini fan and just wont say eeettt!

I think the outfit is badly designed altogether, stringkini doing better job minus it looking gross on anorexic people and being slatty.

Zenobia
Sep 21, 2013, 11:45 AM
I think the outfit is badly designed altogether, stringkini doing better job minus it looking gross on anorexic people and being slatty.

LOL......! Funny you say anorexic cause a person passed right in front of me wearing it.

I don't really think its the string kini really its the ppl who make there chars look a certain way and how the strinkini scales on them which is.....lol no.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 21, 2013, 12:25 PM
Nah strinkini stank

Zenobia
Sep 21, 2013, 01:06 PM
Nah strinkini stank

I remember when you dared ppl to get it and I bought because of that purpose never looked at it sense.

I forever love the new Ac default Deuman costume and Rosentrim and Echo.

AND SOON TO BE LAIA REPCA SOON!

Vintasticvin
Sep 21, 2013, 02:17 PM
AND SOON TO BE LAIA REPCA SOON!

Im totally down for the Laia as well.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 21, 2013, 02:18 PM
Still want that Chelsea Repca tho

the fuck SEGA

ReaperTheAbsol
Sep 21, 2013, 02:21 PM
I'm holding out for a Nagisa Repca still. D=

Natsu Nem
Sep 21, 2013, 02:21 PM
This is not complete until there's a Mami head mag.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 21, 2013, 02:28 PM
It'll go great with the headless glitch

Vintasticvin
Sep 21, 2013, 02:32 PM
Still want that Chelsea Repca tho

the fuck SEGA

Yeah I honestly want a Chelswa Repca more than a Laia Repca.

gigawuts
Sep 21, 2013, 02:35 PM
waiting for my kireek repca

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 21, 2013, 02:47 PM
This game needs a Cyron Repca

Vintasticvin
Sep 21, 2013, 03:08 PM
waiting for my kireek repca
^THIS

This game needs a Cyron Repca

^And also this!

Taurus83
Sep 21, 2013, 11:45 PM
oh god I did mention Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya next year but really coming on November this year, cant believe my joke really come true.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 21, 2013, 11:50 PM
I saw it

I saw Rin

Rin is so fucking close to my ideal outfit
Pls come
Pls come in green and white

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2013, 01:29 AM
I saw it

I saw Rin

Rin is so fucking close to my ideal outfit
Pls come
Pls come in green and white

If it's like the other collab outfit, it'll only have one default color though~
Please make Archer's outfit available for all gender and race.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 22, 2013, 01:35 AM
What was the last collab again.

I could of sworn collab outfits came in multi colors

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2013, 01:42 AM
What was the last collab again.

I could of sworn collab outfits came in multi colors

Some did, like the Shining and 7th dragon, other didn't, like the Miku one.
So...it might be up to the origional maker?
But Male Saber outfit and female Archer outfit
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ahts0g46So8/T0p3I9t9j3I/AAAAAAAAD_g/x08bm4Qybks/s1600/saber.jpg

Zenobia
Sep 22, 2013, 01:53 AM
Some did, like the Shining and 7th dragon, other didn't, like the Miku one.
So...it might be up to the origional maker?
But Male Saber outfit and female Archer outfit
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ahts0g46So8/T0p3I9t9j3I/AAAAAAAAD_g/x08bm4Qybks/s1600/saber.jpg

^I WANT HIS FUCKING OUTFIT Q~Q!

NoiseHERO
Sep 22, 2013, 01:56 AM
girls get another 3-5 outfits.

guys get another long coat.

Good thing I'm getting my final outfit on wednesday! 8D

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2013, 02:04 AM
girls get another 3-5 outfits.

guys get another long coat.

Good thing I'm getting my final outfit on wednesday! 8D

Guys get Archer and Gilgamesh outfit~

NoiseHERO
Sep 22, 2013, 03:26 AM
Guys get Archer and Gilgamesh outfit~

unless it's this normal clothed version of archer...

then long coat and giant shoulderpads-long-cape-thing....... D:

. _.u)

Shirai
Sep 22, 2013, 03:38 AM
Rin Tohsaka outfit.
Oh my god
Oh my freaking god.
Oh my god. Just
fucking god.

Chdata
Sep 22, 2013, 03:43 AM
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2013, 05:11 AM
unless it's this normal clothed version of archer...

then long coat and giant shoulderpads-long-cape-thing....... D:

. _.u)

I don't remember archer having giant shoulder pad, unless you're talking about Gil?

And weapon...
Archer will probabely be Dual dagger - Kanshou and Bakuya -
Saber will be given sword Excalibur, or if Sega is trolling and gives use Invisible air, the invisible sword
Gil will be EA...sword or spear?
Rin, gem stone...Tali?
Illya will probabely be a wand instead of a rod.

NoiseHERO
Sep 22, 2013, 05:12 AM
I don't remember archer having giant shoulder pad, unless you're talking about Gil?

archer longcoat

gilgamesh giant shoulders + long cape-man-dress-thingie

Sizustar
Sep 22, 2013, 05:20 AM
archer longcoat

gilgamesh giant shoulders + long cape-man-dress-thingie

What I thought~
What about the weapons skin, what do you think we'll get?

NoiseHERO
Sep 22, 2013, 05:26 AM
What I thought~
What about the weapons skin, what do you think we'll get?

prolly katana's/gunslash/sword/partizan

never seen the anime but, no complaints with weapons made of actual metal and not power ranger plastic for once.

Yden
Sep 22, 2013, 08:19 AM
I want casual Gilgamesh clothes. For some reason I really like that outfit of his.

http://i.imgur.com/MKpt7ix.jpg

NoiseHERO
Sep 22, 2013, 08:27 AM
I want casual Gilgamesh clothes. For some reason I really like that outfit of his.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/MKpt7ix.jpg[img]

This I'd be fine with.

But giant shoulder pads, nah.

why am I still awake. talking about giant shoulderpads, still.

Vandread
Sep 22, 2013, 09:12 AM
Gilgamesh armored in F/HA sometimes appears barechested, without shoulder plates as well.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/FOsJJrh.jpg[/spoiler-box]

He also has several other casual appearances, the one posted above being used in 'Unlimited Blade Works';
[spoiler-box]
'Fate':
http://i.imgur.com/hvSBnAw.png
'F/HA':
http://i.imgur.com/NYkEXAH.png
[/spoiler-box]

Could be worse though, you could be getting this:
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/f6Wsj0t.png[/spoiler-box]

(Sprite rips from the VN's)

I really hope Sega at least honors the Fate-verse by not having Excalibur + Avalon as a Katana camo. It's a broadsword after all. =/

Oh well, all this is more exposure for Type Moon. Can't say I find that a bad thing. =]

(Throw in Alter as a surprise plox Sega XD)

Great Pan
Sep 22, 2013, 08:16 PM
No, just no...

Gimme BAYONETTA outfit and her guns rather than this stupid Madogithingie, although Kyouko's would fit my character theme

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 22, 2013, 09:04 PM
I don't think you have the hair for Bayonetta outfit

Zenobia
Sep 22, 2013, 10:10 PM
No, just no...

Gimme BAYONETTA outfit and her guns rather than this stupid Madogithingie, although Kyouko's would fit my character theme

Can't have Bayonetta fit without her hair which is pretty much what her costume is....her hair

Vent
Sep 23, 2013, 07:02 AM
Watch as Sega flips Dark Falz Elder upside down, reskin him a bit and call it Walpurghis Nacht for a new 12 person EQ.

gigawuts
Sep 23, 2013, 07:39 AM
Nah man, they're going to expand it to 16 players for EQs and then make rares that can only drop if all 16 slots are filled.

Then they're going to nerf pse bursts again, then add tons of new content that only spawns in SPAs (like parallel areas, clones, etc.).

Then they're going to announce more collaborations with more animos and, instead of refusing to add the kind of futuristic content we've all come to love in Phantasy Star, they'll actually start removing futuristic looking weapons from the game in what they'll call a "graphical update."

Zenobia
Sep 23, 2013, 09:32 AM
Nah man, they're going to expand it to 16 players for EQs and then make rares that can only drop if all 16 slots are filled.

Then they're going to nerf pse bursts again, then add tons of new content that only spawns in SPAs (like parallel areas, clones, etc.).

Then they're going to announce more collaborations with more animos and, instead of refusing to add the kind of futuristic content we've all come to love in Phantasy Star, they'll actually start removing futuristic looking weapons from the game in what they'll call a "graphical update."

LMFAO.........

Rien
Sep 23, 2013, 09:44 AM
No, just no...

You'll mostly just get her weapons.