PDA

View Full Version : I hate Ra/Hu &the people in the PSO 2 forums (not really, but...drunken rant anyway)

Gunslinger-08
Sep 20, 2013, 10:20 PM
For fuck's sake, if I ask for advice on building a Ra/Fi hybrid, I'm not asking you to tell me that Ra/Hu is better. (No shit?!) Fuck Ra/Hu. I fucking hate it, because everyone and their fucking grandmother worships it and maxed DPS. It's the best build for a ranger? After reading all the posts about it, I clearly had no fucking idea!

Seriously, I know all about the gravy train that is Ra/Hu, because I know how to use the search function on this forum! I'd already be done researching and would just look at the circlejerking threads praising the build, complete with skill simulator links and shit.

I even lay it out in the threads! "I know Ra/Hu is better, but I want to try a Ra/Fi gunslash build." The only reply is "Ra/Hu is better in every way, stop wasting your time and mine."

If I wanted to fighmaster/gunmaster-lazy-shit-dick-mode out and max dps while spraying bullets and shit everywhere, I wouldn't be asking my questions in the first place. Maybe I feel like being some odd MMO hipster and trying out something off the beaten path instead of riding pro-tier-build dick.

I was a protranser in PSU. Do you think I give a fuck about maxing DPS? No. If a ranger trap build seemed remotely usable, I would be all over it like a fatass kid on a fresh pan of brownies.

Ra/Hu can eat a bag of dicks.

Z-0
Sep 20, 2013, 10:53 PM
You're wanting to go ra/fi for the sole purpose of not going ra/hu

you're sort of asking for it.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 20, 2013, 11:29 PM
You're wanting to go ra/fi for the sole purpose of not going ra/hu

you're sort of asking for it.

Actually, I wanted to do something interesting. I'd heard of gunslash builds using Ra/Fi with the chase series of skills. It looked interesting, from what I could tell.

Sadly, rather than getting much feedback, ( to one person's credit, I at least got a by-the-numbers breakdown of why my idea sucked,) I get corrected like I don't know what I'm looking for.

strikerhunter
Sep 20, 2013, 11:32 PM
Issue is that Chase only applies towards melee so for Ra/Fi to work you'll have to be switching in between sword mode for chase and its bonus.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 20, 2013, 11:51 PM
lol gunslash

jooozek
Sep 23, 2013, 02:59 AM
dps is the best tho if you want to get any advice, instead of asking about a specific build, ask about specific skills, that way you won't catch the attention of the master builds propagators