PDA

View Full Version : SuToCorp Japan WebMoney is Restricted Due to Malware Detection

Korazenn
Sep 21, 2013, 05:01 PM
As a warning to all Premium users of Phantasy Star Online 2 as well as those who are looking into adding Arks Cash (AC) to their account, you may want to search for another means of doing so other than SuToCorp for the time being.

Upon visiting the SuToCorp Japan WebMoney website, you are greeted by this beautiful warning message from your browser:

[spoiler-box]http://i42.tinypic.com/2n0iuti.jpg[/spoiler-box]

For customers of SuToCorp, the company itself has not sent an e-mail out either to explain the situation of their website or rectify anything. Why that is remains to be seen, but I will update this post with more information when it comes. As for now, I would suggest either waiting for any updates to their situation or checking for an alternative method of payment.

Mysterious-G
Sep 21, 2013, 05:03 PM
lol sutocorp
Don't worry though. I am sure they will have that fixed just as fast as they usually send out their webmoney codes. (:

Korazenn
Sep 21, 2013, 05:06 PM
lol sutocorp
Don't worry though. I am sure they will have that fixed just as fast as they usually send out their webmoney codes. (:

They usually are the most active during the weekdays, so I think Monday would be the most realistic time to start checking e-mail for any updates. I'll let you guys know if I spot any! ^^

Terrence
Sep 22, 2013, 10:15 AM
Just use http://www.sutowebmoney.com until they fix the main URL. Anyway, I just bought WebMoney from them and received the code five/six hours later without any issue.

Korazenn
Sep 22, 2013, 10:19 AM
Just use http://www.sutowebmoney.com until they fix the main URL. Anyway, I just bought WebMoney from them and received the code five/six hours later without any issue.

Did not even know about their alternate webpage. It honestly didn't even cross my mind to check out their main site. Welp! Guess that puts an end to the issue people are having accessing their other site. XD

Thanks, Sebangu!

Terrence
Sep 22, 2013, 02:59 PM
You're welcome. =)
(I always use that URL instead of the other one...)

Zipzo
Sep 22, 2013, 03:21 PM
It might be worth noting that Google considers a lot of things Malware...

jooozek
Sep 22, 2013, 03:27 PM
"Of the 501 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 199 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-09-22, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-09-21."

i don't know what google considers malware but shit already downloading and installing without consent is no joke, even if it's something like bing bar

Alenoir
Sep 22, 2013, 08:27 PM
Went to their site just now, didn't get a malware warning. Half the times it's some kinda advertisement URL that gets flagged as malware, so they flag the whole domain for the hell of it.

relentless
Sep 22, 2013, 11:17 PM
The site's fine, no pop-up or whatever. I just bought 1000 WM without issues, too.

Punisher106
Sep 22, 2013, 11:28 PM
Guys.

AdBlock Plus.

That is all.

sutocorp
Sep 26, 2013, 09:32 AM
we are very sorry for last time about our website trouble
now we are fixed and ready to serve your order

please visit our new site at www.sutowebmoney.com

for anyone have any trouble , feel free to contact us at [email protected]
our site 100% not fraud your 1yen money

10000% legit site :) for long bussiness not short term:-)

thanks

regards
suto

Rien
Sep 26, 2013, 09:36 AM
What in the literal fuck.

Zipzo
Sep 26, 2013, 12:07 PM
Looks like they know their customers lol, that's pretty funny.

pkemr4
Sep 26, 2013, 12:30 PM
lolwut sutocorp goes to pso-w now?

Yamishi
Sep 27, 2013, 05:26 PM

This.

Zenobia
Sep 27, 2013, 05:34 PM

Quoting this shit cause idk wtf is going on now.

Duh fuck is this?!

Aeris
Sep 27, 2013, 06:48 PM
lolwut sutocorp goes to pso-w now?

They been here for quite a while and nobody didn't notice the posts months ago it made?

doomdragon83
Sep 28, 2013, 12:30 AM
They been here for quite a while and nobody didn't notice the posts months ago it made?
Nope, who would notice a company sending a an employee to a site like this anyway. Surely there are other POS2-related sites and boards but to be here, it wasn't something I would be bothered to think about.

Anyway, I haven't really been playing lately thanks to Dead Rising 2: OTR, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and now GTA5. I haven't bought any AC since around the time Playasia started selling Webmoney so I'm good.

Misaki Ki
Sep 28, 2013, 08:28 AM
I noticed it before Aeris!