PDA

View Full Version : Tank Unit?

loool
Sep 23, 2013, 07:49 PM
Which is the best Tank Unit? Is Fen Set still the best? How much Strike Res. does that set have? 3% per pieces or 5%?

strikerhunter
Sep 23, 2013, 08:33 PM
Ragne or Argni for its better def and hidden strike resist along with set bonus.

loool
Sep 23, 2013, 08:50 PM
But Fen Set top both of those in sDEF and also have Strike Res. How could those be better unless the Strike Res that come with the piece is higher?

Edit: Also, how do I find how much the hidden Resist % is?

strikerhunter
Sep 23, 2013, 08:57 PM
1. Argni/Ragne Full set gives a total of 9-12% strike resist (correct me if I'm wrong, hadn't logged onto my alt in awhile and she has the set)
2. Set bonus is the main benefit help dps.
3. HP bonus is much higher than that of Fen set. Fen gives 25hp per unit and ragne gives 40 per unit. (60 hp difference).
4. Ragne/Argni is more of a tank set for all 3 damage types IMO.

EDIT:

If you are looking for a higher S-Def and bigger HP, the only thing that tops Fen in S-def is King set but that doesn't have strike resist and requires T-def.

Most prefer Ragne because it's easier to be obtained than Argni, King, and Fen set.

But I never found out the number in which the strike resist on Fen gives, so if it tops Ragne's 12% I say stick with Fen but like I say I don't no the numbers for Fen's strike resist.

Double Edit: LOL Chdata caught me during editing.

Chdata
Sep 23, 2013, 09:01 PM
Argni/Ragne Full set gives a total of 12% strike resist, set bonus is the main benefit, and HP bonus is much higher than that of Fen set.

Ragne set has Blow Res I (3% strike per unit)

Agrani has Blow res III (5% strike per unit)

I dunno about fen set

For a ranger, dista set is pretty good too.

Also note that % reduction beats 30 Sdef, I did a little testing and took more damage with less blow res and more sdef.

Scale of Judgment
Sep 23, 2013, 09:11 PM
Another alternative would be the satk required units off the excube shop. the DotC set that require 336 satk. The 200+ hp helps for taking blows and the total max of 678 sdef added.

loool
Sep 23, 2013, 09:14 PM
Another alternative would be the satk required units off the excube shop. the DotC set that require 336 satk. The 200+ hp helps for taking blows and the total max of 678 sdef added.

I already have that Set. It's a cheap man Tank Units. I want a better one.

jcart953
Sep 23, 2013, 11:12 PM
Ragne set has Blow Res I (3% strike per unit)

Agrani has Blow res III (5% strike per unit)

I dunno about fen set

For a ranger, dista set is pretty good too.

Also note that % reduction beats 30 Sdef, I did a little testing and took more damage with less blow res and more sdef.

where did you get the strike % resistance from?

Omega-z
Sep 24, 2013, 12:20 AM
Yeah it's problem in trying to reduce more damage in Striking then the dot C's since they give the best HP, Second best in S-def and 18% natural Res.. That too the Japanese have already tested it to other armor's and Dot C is the best in that re-guards. But if you can take a hit in S-def and Res. for better T-def and R-def with more DPS that would be your next step. And going with what the others have advised.

XPKun
Sep 24, 2013, 12:37 AM
Not sure where you guys found how much strike res a unit gives. o.o In any case, anyone know approximately how much strike res do the 11* units have (particularly close and dista set)?

Chdata
Sep 24, 2013, 12:53 AM
where did you get the strike % resistance from?

jp wiki

I want to know what 11star gives though myself.

Omega-z
Sep 24, 2013, 01:07 AM
There's an old Chart what the Japanese did that Aine had posted in this thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209685&page=7

It covers all the top armor except the new 11*'s and the newer 10*'s.

loool
Sep 24, 2013, 01:21 AM
The excube set (Dot C) actually outclasses the Fen set.

Waaaaa!? How is that even possible? Also, that chart look confusing. I can't even tell what is what.

jcart953
Sep 24, 2013, 01:00 PM
Waaaaa!? How is that even possible? Also, that chart look confusing. I can't even tell what is what.

I can understand most of the chart as all the important stuff are in the charts where the hp/pp is on the top of the page. Well that and the stuff on the right side of the page (wish somebody translated that stuff). The stuff on the bottom where it list the 1300 s attack with the units listed across are the "what if stuff" (I.e what if the enemy had 1300 s attack then he would do X damage to you). The numbers in the colors are the damage it would do to you in a give circumstance.

For in stance starting on the left side of the page ( no affixes), you compare the dot C damage if the enemy has 1300 s attack and it would do damage of 864 (I assume). You can then travel directly up from the chart where the 864 is and see that you had 896 health in that given situation leaving you to die from 2 hits if the same monster attacked. In addition you can see that set gives you 18% total strike resistance.

Now in that same situation (1300 s attack) wearing the Fen set you would have 771 hp with 12% strike resist and take 922 damage from an enemy with 1300 s attack. In conclusion you would die in 1 hit vs 2 hits with the dotc armor with no affixes. Making the dotc a better tanking unit.

Assuming I'm following the chart correctly.