PDA

View Full Version : Seabed gameplay video?

Valimer
Sep 24, 2013, 06:19 PM
I didn't check the forum very thoroughly so I don't know if someone already posted this, but it looks like people who attended TGS this year got to play the new Seabed area in PSO2. So for anyone interested:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/09/20/phantasy-star-online-2-gameplay-tgs-2013

gigawuts
Sep 24, 2013, 06:25 PM
I'm guessing he's able to use mechguns, rods, swords, katanas, launchers, and etc. because it's a demo.

Kondibon
Sep 24, 2013, 06:27 PM
*takes a deep breath* I know it's just for the demo or whatever but Every class at once? Seriously? Seriously?

Also, the new mini boss looks like a pushover, if that hydra thing is even a boss. Doesn't seem like it. I forgot about the new bird darker. That's the miniboss. I dunno if this has been posted yet but here's a trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFwWXjiAzE

Railkune
Sep 24, 2013, 06:45 PM
Yeah that Hydra is a normal mob. But I'm waiting on that jellyfish boss. It looks like it'll be fun to fight.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Sep 24, 2013, 06:57 PM
ugh, seeing this dood being able to switch to different cool looking weapon instead of shitty looking, terrible stat All-class weapons makes me more disappointed about how the main game is. brb going to play more PSP2.

but seabed look cool. nice to see an indoor area for once.

BIG OLAF
Sep 24, 2013, 07:36 PM
Yeah that Hydra is a normal mob. But I'm waiting on that jellyfish boss. It looks like it'll be fun to fight.

So that's the thing that flashed on the screen during the Episode 2 teaser trailer back in, like, April.

I was expecting it to be a Dark Falz Elder re-skin when I first saw it. It looks like the same model, but at least it does different things.

Railkune
Sep 24, 2013, 07:46 PM
So that's the thing that flashed on the screen during the Episode 2 teaser trailer back in, like, April.

I was expecting it to be a Dark Falz Elder re-skin when I first saw it. It looks like the same model, but at least it does different things.

Yeah, it seems to have a nice number of attacks for different situations, which I like. It also has really nice looking animations which is also a bonus. I'm liking the seabed more and more.

Sayara
Sep 24, 2013, 08:14 PM
Kappa enemies.
That is all.

Punisher106
Sep 24, 2013, 08:37 PM
The enviroment in this video reminds me of a cross between the ruins at the beginning of PSP2, along with the Coilfang Reservoir in WoW. *Shot for knowing anything about WoW*

Alma
Sep 24, 2013, 11:25 PM
im more interested on that cast in the video
wielding cool looking weapons (allclass?) and 173pp... my god...

strikerhunter
Sep 24, 2013, 11:42 PM
im more interested on that cast in the video
wielding cool looking weapons (allclass?) and 173pp... my god...

You do realized that the GM can put on whatever they wanted? So 8 godly affixed units................

Zyrusticae
Sep 24, 2013, 11:44 PM
But judging from the pitifully low damage numbers, absolutely shit skill tree setup (and possibly no subclass at all).

Can't have it all! ;)

But, man... I really wish they would abolish the all-class system once and for all. It's just not worth it.

strikerhunter
Sep 24, 2013, 11:48 PM
But judging from the pitifully low damage numbers, absolutely shit skill tree setup (and possibly no subclass at all).

Can't have it all! ;)

But, man... I really wish they would abolish the all-class system once and for all. It's just not worth it.

Would agree to that since it basically has no reason to even be used since all of them and I mean all of the all-class weapons are shit.
Unless they get a special mechanic that makes them act differently like say coat edge using techs as PAs then it maybe useful but with it just being a stupidly weak weapon, why care? Why?!