PDA

View Full Version : So... I haven't played this since... I think February? What do I need to know?

Takatsuki
Sep 25, 2013, 12:35 AM
Just reinstalled the game yesterday and quit in... I think February - right before the Arks Clones thing was added, whenever that was.

So there's... a lot of new features and stuff and I'm a little lost, so...

Can anyone explain everything I need to know about new features and whatnot?

strikerhunter
Sep 25, 2013, 12:38 AM
Main Stuffs:
-Super Hard is out next month.
-New Areas.
-Lots of costumes harhar that you missed out on.
-You'll find yourself with 1 free extra character slot.
-New race, Deuman.
-New Class, Braver.
-Lots of class changes.
-New bosses and enemies.
-Oh and more storyline stuffs.
-Oh and Extreme Quests.
-Oh and Advance Quests.
-And 11*s that you can get from Extreme Quests.

untrustful
Sep 25, 2013, 12:39 AM
XQs = Extreme Quests. You get 1 pass a day to do an extreme quest. 5 floors per quest. a floor can onl y be cleared by clearing the condition of the floo r (don't get hit for x seconds, hit enemies from front, etc)

Clones. Randomly appear in single party areas. You get cloned when you are randomly dragged into the darker den (random chance when you do tacos) and complete it.

Arks Road is a bonus thing for noobs, Has some good items might as well do it.

Matter Board is getting awesome with items.

More areas with tougher/longer boss fights.

You probably now have an extra free character slot on your account.

Zenobia
Sep 25, 2013, 12:40 AM
Main Stuffs:
-Super Hard is out next month.
-New Areas.
-Lots of costumes harhar that you missed out on.
-You'll find yourself with 1 free extra character slot.
-New race, Deuman.
-New Class, Braver.
-Lots of class changes.
-New bosses and enemies.

Also w/e made you quit is beyond me but yeah whats striker said and also they buffed Koffies CO's for the new ppl starting out so you can lvl faster.

Also new XQ's.

SakoHaruo
Sep 25, 2013, 12:58 AM
EXP PEN for quest and cos >_>

But support partners are cool :-D

Takatsuki
Sep 25, 2013, 11:24 AM
Also w/e made you quit is beyond me but yeah whats striker said and also they buffed Koffies CO's for the new ppl starting out so you can lvl faster.

Also new XQ's.

I quit because PSO2 was basically consuming my life >_>
I've sworn to not play nearly as much this time <_<

How does the support partner system work? How do I set it up?

Rehal
Sep 25, 2013, 11:39 AM
Clear Koffie's CO about support partner by talking to Astarte. You can find Astarte at the center of gate area next to the elevator/teleporter. (straight ahead after exit from campship)

Upon clearing you'll receive a partner stand. Now you can go to este where you usually change your character appearance, but now choose the 2nd option to create your support partner. (btw you can't delete your support partner to make a new one)
After that go to your room, place your partner stand and you can call your support partner. You can order your support partner to your collecting order via the room console (to the left of your room exit door) or by talking to your support partner.

That's about it for setting up, you can find more in-depth stuff about SP here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210597
Also welcome back. lol

Zenobia
Sep 26, 2013, 09:57 AM
I quit because PSO2 was basically consuming my life >_>
I've sworn to not play nearly as much this time <_<

How does the support partner system work? How do I set it up?

Yeah and most quit because either they couldn't find help or no1 to play with or the lvling was to much for them.

But I hear ya.