PDA

View Full Version : Is the live concert for premium member?

slayer999
Sep 27, 2013, 10:54 AM
Well first of all its been two day since i attended the live concert. Every time i go there, of course there will be a-lot of people. Apparently the stages things appear but I don't see anything. (Anything as in songs or the NPC itselfs)

Is the live concert for premium member or?

I'm rather confuse here.

PS. If i post on the wrong section do move it to the correct section. I just want to discuss what the problem.

ignika98
Sep 27, 2013, 11:03 AM
I dont really understand your problem. Do you mean that the song doesn't play and Kuna doesn't appear? If so, you might want to run a file check. Its the third Button down on the launcher.

Zorua
Sep 27, 2013, 11:10 AM
One of my teammates is having the same problem. You're still doing better than him though. He can't even see the stage.

Punisher106
Sep 27, 2013, 01:28 PM
Maybe it's based on where you are in the story? I'm at E2C2, and I can't see her.

Z-0
Sep 27, 2013, 01:40 PM
You can see her, my friend on MB1 can see her.

But don't worry, you're not missing much.

TehCubey
Sep 27, 2013, 02:56 PM
But don't worry, you're not missing much.

Exactly this.
I totally hate Quna by the way.

Gama
Sep 27, 2013, 03:05 PM
go watch it on youtube?

slayer999
Sep 27, 2013, 07:42 PM
Hmm..Checking all my files now.
Well watching in youtube are not fun at all :\

Gonna try repatching everything and see how it goes after checking for missing files.

Sayara
Sep 28, 2013, 10:15 AM
Try running the game naked, without all the added AIDA patchwork and stuff, and see what happens.

slayer999
Sep 29, 2013, 06:13 AM
Try running the game naked, without all the added AIDA patchwork and stuff, and see what happens.

That I haven't try
As after check for files and let it download all the missing files..(also repatched all the english patch) Still i can't see/listen to the concert. What do.

Sayara
Sep 29, 2013, 11:22 AM
I would still suggest running the game without any of the english patches,

When the concert is going on, the monitors all around the lobby also play the concert, do you see something in those monitors?

KazukiQZ
Sep 29, 2013, 01:01 PM
Well....I applied all patches (and updated them too) and the concert is there....AIDA's also there, checking the situation. But, some players complain they didn't see Quna on stage :/

Maybe it's the fault on SEGA side, but who knows...

Invader J
Sep 30, 2013, 11:15 PM
FWIW the issue (well not really an issue but you know) I've had is similar. Out of the past 3 concerts I've attended, twice Quna didn't spawn. The stage was there, and the lighting, just no Quna, or music, or anything on the big monitors.

What was different between the past 3 concerts? I haven't a clue. But, given that I'm running all the English goods through AIDA's tweaker and there haven't been any updates to them during that run of 3 concerts, I don't think it's related to any of the patchwork.

slayer999
Oct 1, 2013, 08:11 PM
No clue but currently I am running with only 1 English patch(Without Large and story patch)

I can pretty much see the concert now.

~Aya~
Oct 1, 2013, 08:30 PM
it sometimes does not load.. try switching blocks and stuff.. it's happened to me before, too~

slayer999
Oct 2, 2013, 06:53 AM
it sometimes does not load.. try switching blocks and stuff.. it's happened to me before, too~

Well I did try to switch block to block before. Still can't see anything on the stages.