PDA

View Full Version : matter boards

fay
Sep 28, 2013, 05:19 AM
I'm currently on matter board 11. Well I've finished it. Xion appears in the usual spot, but instead of giving me a new matterboard she just stands there. I can talk to her but it doesn't do anything. Is there something in particular I need to do to obtain matterboard 12? Is there even a matter board 12?

deahamlet
Sep 28, 2013, 05:43 AM
I'm currently on matter board 11. Well I've finished it. Xion appears in the usual spot, but instead of giving me a new matterboard she just stands there. I can talk to her but it doesn't do anything. Is there something in particular I need to do to obtain matterboard 12? Is there even a matter board 12?

There is. Did you do the story quest after unlocking all the pertinent matterboard 11 slots? Matterboards open up after you run the story quest with all versions.

fay
Sep 28, 2013, 06:06 AM
Yeah pretty sure I done them all. There is one mission that's still to be done for board 10, but I was sure that was a vita board and didn't count towards the main story.

PokeminMaster
Sep 28, 2013, 06:23 AM
Chapter 10 is necessary to complete to receive Matterboard 12, as Chapter 10 is the finale of Episode 1. Matterboard 11 is completely optional

EnergyDrink
Sep 28, 2013, 09:13 PM
Hey there, I had this problem a while back, it's also answered in the quick questions somewhere, but You have to complete Chapter (10) without killing a dragonkin I believe.

Sp-24
Sep 29, 2013, 01:36 AM
Hey there, I had this problem a while back, it's also answered in the quick questions somewhere, but You have to complete Chapter (10) without killing a dragonkin I believe.
Just finishing chapter 10 will do. I specifically went out of my way to kill every single sadinian in that mission, and it still worked just fine.

EnergyDrink
Sep 29, 2013, 02:08 AM
Just finishing chapter 10 will do. I specifically went out of my way to kill every single sadinian in that mission, and it still worked just fine.
hey there, the first dragonkin you meet, and has a scene with you, I killed him the first time on accident (NOT THE BOSS one) and that made it mess up, when I didn't kill him, it worked, he was one of the first dragonkins :)

EnergyDrink
Sep 29, 2013, 02:09 AM
well close to the first one

EnergyDrink
Sep 29, 2013, 02:12 AM
It won't show the scene when you get back to the lobby unless you viewed that first scene (meaning you don't kill that one, close to the beginning as I said)where the small dragonkin talked to you (forgot the name, been a while) and that scene is required to unlock next mb (if you do kill him like I did the first time, as I said earlier, scene won't happen in the lobby) just trying to help...sorry