PDA

View Full Version : A more innocent time...

Aurra
Apr 11, 2003, 01:16 AM
Remember back when people weren't afraid of each other on PSO? That time was probably constituted the first 3 or 4 hours of V1, but I remember it. Today, in Antares 8, a HUnew named Jiin came in looking for someone to make a BKB for her (well, I assume her). I ended up doing the honors, but it just made me think of how jerks have ruined PSO! I used to ask random people in the lobbies on V1 to help me transfer... now I'm rarely brave enough to even stand in lobbies! Anyway... enjoy your BKB Jiin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Guile
Apr 11, 2003, 01:21 AM
Yeah I remember that, the old days when every guy on pso thought every girl char was a real girl and always tried to hit on them

and when no one ever made pass games! No I don't even trust my friends to transfer with!
*looks at Aurra*

nah I'm playing

LordCronai
Apr 11, 2003, 03:09 PM
A cheat-free PSO?
As long as the world is full of unethical assholes, there will always be cheaters on PSO.
I would really like to see a PSO without any problems like cheating, but as long as its around, too bad for everyone.

Orange_Coconut
Apr 11, 2003, 03:21 PM
I don't think the point was cheat-free necessarily, but more like people were not afraid to play with another person if they didn't know them. But in V.1 didn't PKing come out? Or was that later on PSO?

Aurra
Apr 11, 2003, 03:24 PM
PKing was all the rage on V1, lol. I remember the night I learned of it, it was when the lights went out in Oberon and everyone was getting freaked ^_^ I joined some game and the guy in it goes "have u come to kill me?" Anyway, yes, the point of my post was that I'm just sort of disappointed that the PSO atmosphere can't be just a tad more friendly

Guile
Apr 11, 2003, 04:39 PM
Try making friends on Diablo 2! Everyone just wants to get exp and rares and move on to the next cow run! or whatever is the new rage, and people are always talking shit!

But yeah I still really only play with my very old friends from DC
except Aurra cuz he is a H4x0r

Aurra
Apr 11, 2003, 06:05 PM
Vil, you dirty Lv55 scum. I saw that TJ Sword of yours. And hurry up and get to ult so we can stop babysitting your ass through vhard.

Ness
Apr 11, 2003, 07:52 PM
Actually, I think V1 PSO was safe for about 3 months.

Guile
Apr 12, 2003, 01:10 AM
I'm lvl 59 now so boo flushin hoo!!
Yeah well I did'nt get PSO when it First cam out did I!!

and I found that J sword! ..yeah from a rappy in normal