PDA

View Full Version : English psu download?

rippsu
Oct 2, 2013, 12:56 AM
I've been looking for psy downloads either aoti or the original psu like Xbox. I went to phantasystaruniverse.jp and couldn't find a download. Does anybody know where I can get the downloader or any kind of download in order for me to play psu on pc?

DeathDragon2332
Oct 2, 2013, 07:33 AM
Far to late man. Get it from certain sites or amazon.

JCGamer
Oct 3, 2013, 08:01 PM
^^
I've been looking for psy downloads either aoti or the original psu like Xbox. I went to phantasystaruniverse.jp and couldn't find a download. Does anybody know where I can get the downloader or any kind of download in order for me to play psu on pc?^^ I have the PC version of psu aoti offline story mode full PC game including the English patch. I send you the link threw 4shared. but remember you need to register with 4shared in order to download the Game setup installer ^^ also come with the English patch so remember that you can only do ep.2 :smile: only thing that not translated is the menu main option main setup but everything else in side the in-game are translated :D

Rekku
Oct 3, 2013, 09:27 PM
You can buy the legitimate English disc off Amazon, I suggest you do that.

JCGamer
Oct 4, 2013, 01:31 AM
You can buy the legitimate English disc off Amazon, I suggest you do that.That is true but why pay for a PC Game knowing that sega not supporting the game anymore. :-) So to all honesty be a waste of his money and time. Take my word for it Rekku everyone in this community have the Full version and most everyone download the game for free. ^^; so I took upon my self to save him the trouble. You can say he can have the free cake and eat it as well :-D

^^ also I send him all the info he need to play the game without being all JP text with English Patch and I know my helping guide and info will satisfied is psu hunger :D

blace
Oct 4, 2013, 03:16 AM
I don't know why you're condoning elicit methods of obtaining the game, albeit no direct links.

It doesn't sit well with me, so I'll have to recommend Rekku's post as well. I've seen the game at a few GameStop's in my area for roughly $10-$20 on PC alone.

Alternatively, you could go out and get a refurbished PSP, Phantasy Star Portable and Phantasy Star Portable 2 for a quick fix. PSP1 is closely related to PSU, albeit it has it's similarities with AotI while PSP2 takes a different spin with PSU by introducing blocking, dodging and chain system.

OldGamers01
Oct 4, 2013, 04:37 PM
I don't know why you're condoning elicit methods of obtaining the game, albeit no direct links.

It doesn't sit well with me, so I'll have to recommend Rekku's post as well. I've seen the game at a few GameStop's in my area for roughly $10-$20 on PC alone.

Alternatively, you could go out and get a refurbished PSP, Phantasy Star Portable and Phantasy Star Portable 2 for a quick fix. PSP1 is closely related to PSU, albeit it has it's similarities with AotI while PSP2 takes a different spin with PSU by introducing blocking, dodging and chain system.
^^ Don't forget the new activated software server they made for psp2 infinity with bit of google skills search. After the sega shutdown so nothing really a lost :D for any psu games for psp and those game are in the same prices range for the PlayStation 2 and PC version. BUT ALSO free is cool too XD

ArcaneTechs
Oct 8, 2013, 07:53 PM
send me the link too, re-live some of them ol days again