PDA

View Full Version : Only 1 weapons shop?

rippsu
Oct 2, 2013, 01:18 AM
This is my first pso game I've played. I'm uses to psu, you know, more than 1 weapons shop and more than 1 planet to travel to. So is there really only 1 of each type of ago and 1 planet?

strikerhunter
Oct 2, 2013, 01:19 AM
1 weapon shop only aka weapon shop in lobby which does not update itself like in PSU so you'll have to rely on the auction aka My Shop from other players for more updated gears unless you are willing to farm for the gears yourself.

And No we don't visit planets and shop there............all we do on each of the planets is a mass genocide.

zegun~kun
Oct 2, 2013, 12:57 PM
1 weapon shop only aka weapon shop in lobby which does not update itself like in PSU so you'll have to rely on the auction aka My Shop from other players for more updated gears unless you are willing to farm for the gears yourself.

And No we don't visit planets and shop there............all we do on each of the planets is a mass genocide.

oh we do shop on each planet... Naura sisters cake shop that is :P

Chdata
Oct 2, 2013, 01:00 PM
The cake shop is a random emergency trial that can happen anywhere and sorta rarely outside of some emergency quests that lets you buy more or less useless cakes.

P51mus
Oct 2, 2013, 01:07 PM
They give smallish stat boosts. One of them gives like...30 to Tatk.

Rexob
Oct 2, 2013, 01:10 PM
It's one shop to rule them all

Rosel
Oct 2, 2013, 02:24 PM
Only one shop, and you don't need to visit player shops either.

Everything takes place in one lobby. There are no towns or malls or Pioneer II.

Syklo
Oct 2, 2013, 07:51 PM

False: the NPC shops DO update themselves (the unit and weapon ones, that is).
At intervals of around 20 minutes I think.

You could always switch to another block to load a different shop list.

Sanguine2009
Oct 2, 2013, 09:35 PM
they get different stuff sure but they dont really scale to ya lv so he is only half wrong

Kietsu
Oct 3, 2013, 10:42 AM
The shop works like the original PSO, where the contents of the weapon shop are shuffled every so often.

Unlike PSO, though, the contents of the weapon shop are never useful.

Gama
Oct 3, 2013, 02:22 PM
yeah they dont sell randomly scpe dolls. :p