PDA

View Full Version : Few story questions

Meta77
Oct 2, 2013, 10:13 PM
1. Is the pop idol the girl with the blades always chasing chrome? Why is she chasing chrome and is chrome evil or just a antihero dragon?
2. Dark falz helpers is the girl the main apprentice and what were they talking about. It seemed she was talking down to falz. I am not sure i just know falz laughed a lot..... a real lot
3. Who is that person in the star bodied suit is it a girl or boy and are they evil
4. How can something as cute as double be evil.

KazukiQZ
Oct 2, 2013, 11:12 PM
That's for yourself to seek the answer (Play the Story Mode xD)
Btw, quite few spoilers there, I would not recommend posting them without the Spoiler tag.

Meta77
Oct 3, 2013, 12:19 AM
lol i am but after almost a year I have yet to ever use the english patch. for fear of being banned. lol

Kion
Oct 3, 2013, 12:22 AM
As far as I know, no one has been banned for using the English patch.

Meta77
Oct 3, 2013, 12:32 AM
As far as I know, no one has been banned for using the English patch.

mm i may try it. my guild mates get on to me for never using it haha i was afraid sega would see the files altered and get me.

strikerhunter
Oct 3, 2013, 01:01 AM
1. Is the pop idol the girl with the blades always chasing chrome? Why is she chasing chrome and is chrome evil or just a antihero dragon?
2. Dark falz helpers is the girl the main apprentice and what were they talking about. It seemed she was talking down to falz. I am not sure i just know falz laughed a lot..... a real lot
3. Who is that person in the star bodied suit is it a girl or boy and are they evil
4. How can something as cute as double be evil.

Doing spoiler tags so highlight the black areas to see spoilers at your own will.

1. Yes, both are the same Kuna. She's after chrome dragon after it got out of the whatever lab it came from. I forgot his name though.

2. His helper's name is literally Apprentice. Hadn't seen enough cutscene to have my say.

3. The one in MB13? It's a kid I believe or appears to be so. We know nothing bout them yet for now.

4. Never judge a book by it's cover. lolis are evil.

mm i may try it. my guild mates get on to me for never using it haha i was afraid sega would see the files altered and get me.
Off topic but will just reply to you:
It is likely they know bout the patch and just don't care much anymore. You won't get ban unless you violated some sort of rule other than being a foreigner or apart of RMT deals.

Meta77
Oct 3, 2013, 10:20 AM
Doing spoiler tags so highlight the black areas to see spoilers at your own will.

1. Yes, both are the same Kuna. She's after chrome dragon after it got out of the whatever lab it came from. I forgot his name though.

2. His helper's name is literally Apprentice. Hadn't seen enough cutscene to have my say.

3. The one in MB13? It's a kid I believe or appears to be so. We know nothing bout them yet for now.

4. Never judge a book by it's cover. lolis are evil.

Off topic but will just reply to you:
It is likely they know bout the patch and just don't care much anymore. You won't get ban unless you violated some sort of rule other than being a foreigner or apart of RMT deals.
Thanks. This helps haha seriously going through all the matter bored and just staring at my screen as the Japanese flows. I have just been making guesses to the story here and there.

Alenoir
Oct 3, 2013, 01:07 PM
Heavy story spoiler that assumes you at least played through the whole of episode 1.

1. [spoiler]Hadred was an experimental manmade dragon in Void. Quna herself was also an experimental subject of some kind, and she and Hadred bonded like family, with her calling Hadred as her little brother. Hadred basically trashed some of Void's labs to protect what they're about to do to Quna/have Quna do, and Quna was ordered to kill him. Shit happens and Ep.1 Ch. 10 was ;___; all over, what with that ending song. ("Your only words, your one request".)

2. Everyone in that scene are Dark Falzes, taking over other people's body to use as their container. It was basically just the other Dark Falzes greeting Dark Falz Elder, who was finally released from the seal in Ep.1 Ch.8 and got that new container.

3. Shao. He's probably a similar being to who Xion is and they are guiding you toward changing the history and stopping whatever.

4. Again, their human form are containers they took from someone else that was once human.[/spoiler-box]

Meta77
Oct 3, 2013, 01:46 PM
Heavy story spoiler that assumes you at least played through the whole of episode 1.

1. [spoiler]Hadred was an experimental manmade dragon in Void. Quna herself was also an experimental subject of some kind, and she and Hadred bonded like family, with her calling Hadred as her little brother. Hadred basically trashed some of Void's labs to protect what they're about to do to Quna/have Quna do, and Quna was ordered to kill him. Shit happens and Ep.1 Ch. 10 was ;___; all over, what with that ending song. ("Your only words, your one request".)

2. Everyone in that scene are Dark Falzes, taking over other people's body to use as their container. It was basically just the other Dark Falzes greeting Dark Falz Elder, who was finally released from the seal in Ep.1 Ch.8 and got that new container.

3. Shao. He's probably a similar being to who Xion is and they are guiding you toward changing the history and stopping whatever.

4. Again, their human form are containers they took from someone else that was once human.[/spoiler-box]
whoa now im a bit more confused haha but going to risk jumping into this again
1. Please tell me she didnt kill him. I saw the song but it looked as if they just calmed him down
2. Whoa are there females falzs are do they all look like falz elder. I know the profound darkness was female. id be neat to see a female elder
3. Ok this i got its a boy
4. those poor lolis :c

TehCubey
Oct 3, 2013, 02:01 PM
1. Please tell me she didnt kill him. I saw the song but it looked as if they just calmed him down]

I have bad news for you bro.

By the way (spoilers for controversial opinion, not for actual spoilers).
I can't stand Quna, both her squeaky idol incarnation and 2edgy4u fighter incarnation, I couldn't give a crap about her forced DRAMU with Hadred, and when it was all over I was glad and all "okay can we go back to people I care about now? Good".

Zorafim
Oct 3, 2013, 02:04 PM
I don't know why anyone would be in here if they weren't willing to be spoiled, so forgive me for not following in suit with the spoiler tags.

1: Hadred's dead. Kuna's sad.
2: The Profound Darkness doesn't really have a gender. It just so happened to have boobs. I agree that more female enemies would be neat, but then again, I always assume that about half of the monsters we kill are female anyway.

Sp-24
Oct 3, 2013, 02:09 PM
whoa now im a bit more confused haha but going to risk jumping into this again
1. Please tell me she didnt kill him. I saw the song but it looked as if they just calmed him down
2. Whoa are there females falzs are do they all look like falz elder. I know the profound darkness was female. id be neat to see a female elder
3. Ok this i got its a boy
4. those poor lolis :c
Spoilers, who'd have though:
1. Hadred is pretty dead, sorry. A shame, too, he was one of the few characters that wasn't too annoying, even if still cliche.
2. The female Falzes (is there even a plural for an ancient evil?) are those twins and Affin's sister. Words like "Apprentice" and "Persona" are used to differentiate between the purple-haired evil guys. They're more like names, so there's only one Falz Elder.

Meta77
Oct 3, 2013, 08:23 PM
I don't know why anyone would be in here if they weren't willing to be spoiled, so forgive me for not following in suit with the spoiler tags.

1: Hadred's dead. Kuna's sad.
2: The Profound Darkness doesn't really have a gender. It just so happened to have boobs. I agree that more female enemies would be neat, but then again, I always assume that about half of the monsters we kill are female anyway.

1.Omg!! nooo :c
2. If something has boobs i assume its female but i think a female hunar or falz with a deep lady voice would be neat.

TehCubey
Oct 3, 2013, 08:26 PM
Hadred's death isn't even the most tragic from NPCs in this game.

Evangelion X.XX
Oct 3, 2013, 08:57 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys actually follow the story by completing most (or all) of the Matter Boards, instead of just running Quests to farm for stuff, money, and what not to buy costumes, lobby actions, etc? Even after all this time playing (over a year), I'm still only on Matter Board 7.

I don't know, it's like the primary thing for me in this game is to find ways to hoard Meseta, and no matter what I do, I'm always short of Meseta.

TehCubey
Oct 3, 2013, 09:17 PM
Honestly? I did it only because "reach matter board 8/12" was on the summer bingo. Then I did 14 to get Fortuna.

The game's plot isn't even that good. At least Huey is great.

Zorafim
Oct 3, 2013, 10:12 PM
The story isn't great, but it's the most productive thing to do in game all things considered. It's easy, low leveled, and you get to see neat scenery (and self perving). I generally do every matterboard I can once it's translated.

Only on one character though. I'm not doing it again on my angel hunk.

Meta77
Oct 3, 2013, 10:23 PM
I thought the story was neat...but your talking to a guy that liked psus story as well.

Railkune
Oct 3, 2013, 10:42 PM
Lol. I actually found PSU's story to be interesting. But yeah, PSO2's story... I don't really get it myself.

Meta77
Oct 3, 2013, 11:04 PM
I mean i enjoy it from a adventure stand point. Sure it is not as deep in some ways as psus. * i mean i remember way back when the trailer for AOI came out and you saw ethan in that black outfit and me thinking he turned evil. I was so pumped to see what happened to him and his ...ahem lover. pso2 is neat as well though i like the cast of psu more. the only characters atm i like are falz elder in his carrier form, the girl falz, double, and the crazy robot lady that loves to shoot rappys.

Kion
Oct 4, 2013, 08:24 AM
Lol. I actually found PSU's story to be interesting. But yeah, PSO2's story... I don't really get it myself.

Pso2's story is surprisingly there. Basically the concept is that you can see specific events at certain times and go back into the past with knowledge of those events to change the course of history. As Zeno recognizes you when you first enter Arks, it's likely that the story has already been modified by you before you even start the game, and event happen in the background as different consequences of different actions. The whole game may in fact be a time spiral closed in on itself.

The problem is that Sega seems more interested in milking AC out of players with perverted female costume as opposed to actual content.

Super spoiler! Ulc's not dead. In chapter 14 you find her in the field. Her distress signal has been sabotaged, and she's listed as dead in the database before being confirmed dead.

Meta77
Oct 4, 2013, 09:28 AM
whew it feels good to be filled in on all this :D

Alenoir
Oct 4, 2013, 03:36 PM
Nothing is tragic in this story except Hadred. No, a certain someone didn't die.

Edit: I like the story. :T C'mon Ro Kamitsu, show me your dragon face!

Sp-24
Oct 4, 2013, 03:45 PM
Didn't Hi Roga die in chapter 4, too? That scene looked pretty sad.

But yeah, Sega can't afford to have a girl die in the story. Just think, we'll be left with only a million then!

EDIT: Wait, never mind. I think I've seen him in sky lands later.

Alenoir
Oct 4, 2013, 04:45 PM
Didn't Hi Roga die in chapter 4, too? That scene looked pretty sad.

But yeah, Sega can't afford to have a girl die in the story. Just think, we'll be left with only a million then!

EDIT: Wait, never mind. I think I've seen him in sky lands later.
Initially, yeah. The alternative route have you go kill some darker (= arriving the scene later) and then purify his darker-virus-infested-whatever with photon so he doesn't have to die.

Meta77
Oct 4, 2013, 06:52 PM
Ok another question. Is there any specific reason dark falz and the darkers started attacking?

Also whats the deal with dudu is that his name? being on odd blocks now. someone in my guild joked he was doing illegal things?

yunamon
Oct 4, 2013, 08:59 PM
From the titles of them songs from the official PSO2 OST vol. 1:

D-arkers

V
V
V

D-ARKers

V
V
V

/suddenclarity

Meta77
Oct 4, 2013, 09:50 PM
so...the arkers are darkers.

strikerhunter
Oct 4, 2013, 11:09 PM
Ok another question. Is there any specific reason dark falz and the darkers started attacking?

Also whats the deal with dudu is that his name? being on odd blocks now. someone in my guild joked he was doing illegal things?

1. Darkers are like the SEEDs in PSU. They go around and infect planets and living organisms making them unnaturally aggressive and are attracted the photons.

1-1. Falz was previously sealed but a said one fagget let him out.

Funny saying: Falz never learns when to quit fighting.

2. Dudu appears in odd blocks and Monica appears in even block because Sega plans for something new with the shop. As said in the road map of updates it says: December 2013 New item customization. Monica probably deals with that instead of Dudu but she could had been implanted into the game ahead of time.

P.S.: Everyone makes jokes about Dudu.

so...the arkers are darkers.

Nope ARKs are not darkers. But the Darkers we are fighting could have their origins originated from the ARKs ship that fell into a black hole.

Point Being: All the Darkers we fight could be Arkers but not all Arkers are Darkers.

Theory:
-As said in the story, there was an ARKs ship that fell into a black hole.
-When you are abducted before doing a VH TA and sent to Darkers Den, you'll see what looks like the buildings from City EQ on the ceiling when you look up.
-Thus this theory possibly saying that the black hole was actually darker's darker hole transporter (similar to Code Rescue ARKs member/player but at a larger way scale) which took over the ARKs ship and turned whatever was inside into Darkers and used the ship as a nest to breed new darkers and clones of other beings (explains why there are character clones) in which we are fighting now.

Meta77
Oct 5, 2013, 01:16 AM
nice theory's :D

TehCubey
Oct 5, 2013, 01:46 AM
Super spoiler! Ulc's not dead. In chapter 14 you find her in the field. Her distress signal has been sabotaged, and she's listed as dead in the database before being confirmed dead.

Nothing is tragic in this story except Hadred. No, a certain someone didn't die.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4496/ov9m.jpg

Sucks to be Theodore.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Meta77
Oct 5, 2013, 11:47 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4496/ov9m.jpg

Sucks to be Theodore.[/SPOILER-BOX]

whoa what happened to him

Sp-24
Oct 5, 2013, 12:03 PM
Nothing yet, he just acted all crazy for half of a chapter and the left with a Totally Not Suspicious™ guy.

Alenoir
Oct 5, 2013, 04:38 PM
Or the whole ship's just brainwashed to think she's dead. No one remembered Afin's sister other than Afin himself. No one actually REMEMBERS what happened during the fight 10 years ago.

TehCubey
Oct 5, 2013, 06:51 PM
No one remembered Afin's sister other than Afin himself. No one actually REMEMBERS what happened during the fight 10 years ago.

The question is though - is this a legitimate plot point? Or is it just lazy writing?

It's PSO2 so I'd go with lazy writing.

Alenoir
Oct 6, 2013, 04:27 PM
The question is though - is this a legitimate plot point? Or is it just lazy writing?

It's PSO2 so I'd go with lazy writing.

Episode 2 chapter 3 alternative route.