PDA

View Full Version : 10k AC Question

Boney010
Oct 5, 2013, 09:50 PM
Okay so... According to Ricardo's Blog, People should already be receiving an email pertaining to the 10,00 Arks Cash thing.

"If you opted for the 10,000 AC compensation, you should be getting an email by now."

Wondering if anyone that applied received anything yet?

EvilMag
Oct 5, 2013, 10:01 PM
I haven't got anything but I heard Manta got the email and I know he doesn't live in Japan.

Manta Oyamada
Oct 5, 2013, 10:26 PM
I haven't got anything but I heard Manta got the email and I know he doesn't live in Japan.

You do not know where I live ;-)

Kitess
Oct 5, 2013, 11:16 PM
I applied in English (lol) and i got a email heres a copy if anyone is curious.

in google translate english
[SPOILER-BOX]※ For those who sent your posting on the hard disk data Delete SEGA of "Phantasy Star Online 2" this email
I have sent automatically.

Thank you for your interest in our products, thank you very much for the patronage.

Also, that you have trouble concerning this time, we have caused a great deal of inconvenience, I apologize deeply.

I have accepted a posting on the hard disk data deletion.
Posts about what you have received, we will step through, in response.

※ About 10000AC or gold certificate 5000 yen equivalent, of apology, it is expected to be compatible sequentially from about the beginning of October.
※ contact about data recovery is scheduled to start in early October.

The goal is to respond as soon as possible, but in such investigation and confirmation,
Please note that you will I have time.
I guide you by Players site will continue to follow-up or for more information.

Sorry to have kept you waiting for customers, but you for your understanding, thank you.

※ This mails will be automatically sent to, you will not be able to answer even if I have you reply.
If after you report, modifications or additions occurred, and very sorry to trouble you, but, as you please contact us from this form again,
I ask.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

and untranslated
[SPOILER-BOX]※本メールは株式会社セガ『ファンタシースターオンライン2』の
 ハードディスク内データ削除に関するご投稿を送信された方に、
 自動でお送りしております。

平素は弊社製品をご愛顧いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

また、このたびの不具合につきまして、多大なご迷惑をおかけして
おりますこと、深くお詫び申し上げます。

ハードディスク内データ削除に関する投稿を受け付けました。
いただいた投稿内容については、順次確認、対応してまいります。

※お詫びの金券5000円相当分、または10000ACに関しては、10月上旬頃より
 順次対応となる見込みです。
※データ復旧に関してのご連絡は、10月上旬の開始を予定しています。

できるだけ早い対応を目指しておりますが、確認や調査などで、
お時間をいただいてしまうことをご了承ください。
さらなる情報や続報については引き続きプレイヤーズサイトにて
ご案内いたします。

お客様にはお待たせしており申し訳ございませんが、何卒ご了承
くださいますよう、お願い申し上げます。

※本メールは自動送信になりますので、ご返信いただいても
 回答することができません。
 ご報告の後、修正や追加が発生しました場合は、大変お手数
 ですが、あらためて本フォームよりご連絡くださいますよう、
 お願い申し上げます。[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yamishi
Oct 6, 2013, 12:20 PM
Weird, I applied in Japanese, and I haven't gotten an e-mail of any sort. That said, my main account usually gets e-mails much later than the account I set up for a friend, so maybe I'll get it Monday JST.

Or maybe it indicates that I'm either getting nothing or (ulp) banned. I was legitimately affected by the bug, so hopefully they don't ban me merely for being gaijin. ^^;

SisterPrincess
Oct 6, 2013, 12:28 PM
If an user receive 10000 AC, is it automatically charged into PSO2?

Yamishi
Oct 6, 2013, 12:33 PM
If an user receive 10000 AC, is it automatically charged into PSO2?

That is my understanding of it. We should get an apology e-mail at some point(?) and then log into PSO2 after this week's maintenance and find 10,000AC waiting for us.