PDA

View Full Version : Amelien's weather CO's.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 6, 2013, 07:18 AM
What's the best way of getting these done?

I've been hunting the ruins one (black dust) for over and hour and no luck.

Rien
Oct 6, 2013, 07:20 AM
keel all the mobs that spawn in the node before moving on (or clear an emergency code instead if there is one nearby). Constantly run through the map.

Basically it's just normal MPA behaviour.

Kondibon
Oct 6, 2013, 07:20 AM
They're mostly random. I think some of them might have triggers but I'm not sure, you mostly just have to get lucky. I'll mention however that based on my experience, and things people have said, it's possible to get a map that never triggers the weather you want so it's best to repeatedly do maps instead of trying to wait for them.

jooozek
Oct 6, 2013, 07:41 AM
the answer is: aq

ShinMaruku
Oct 6, 2013, 09:13 AM
Swiss Cheese!

gigawuts
Oct 6, 2013, 10:18 AM
the answer is: aq

this x10

Shinamori
Oct 6, 2013, 10:45 AM
Yes, weather events more more frequent in AQs. That's because weather events boosts PSEs.

Yamishi
Oct 6, 2013, 12:22 PM
One time, I had to run an errand, and left my character in a dead end where all the mobs were dead. I came back, and the CO was complete.

P51mus
Oct 6, 2013, 03:23 PM
I've had discharge not show up for me for about two weeks no matter how long I spent in the lilipa underground, then have it show up for me when I was rushing to kill a boss or something right before I went to the next area.

It's....very random.

Korazenn
Oct 6, 2013, 04:47 PM
What's the best way of getting these done?

I've been hunting the ruins one (black dust) for over and hour and no luck.

As others have pointed out, they're random, but they are easier to do on Free Fields.

I usually just unlock all of his COs by running through all of the areas on Normal with new characters, then I do a marathon run back-to-back on Hard/Very Hard to clear any repeating COs from Amelin, Hans, Revelle, Kressida, Franka, and/or Girard to mass EXP. It changes depending on which orders are available, but I say the best method is to just take them all up and clear them all in one-shot.

Amelin has some pretty good items for your room or to just sell for some chump change. Last time I checked, Forest Trees were over 100k Meseta...so yeah...doing a lot of his COs could help earn you some great cash in Player Shops still if people really buy those. o/\o