PDA

View Full Version : "Best" server?

Muirenn
Oct 6, 2013, 07:42 PM
I've read a bit about the ship communities, but I'm still looking for more opinions.

I've heard good and bad about Ship 2. I'm wary about it. I'd rather avoid annoying individuals entirely if I can. I've seen people mention Ships 10 and 7...

How large are the populations among all of the ships? Is there a ship that just surpasses all others in terms of total players? Aside from Ship 2, what others have a decent amount of English speaking players?

I've had my account for this game since July. I've come back to it on several occasions, but I've never stuck around for long. Lately, I've gotten the urge to dedicate myself a bit more and I just want to find the appropriate server to call Home.

Sp-24
Oct 6, 2013, 07:54 PM
I've noticed that Ship 4 used to be full often, even when Ship 2 wasn't. There is an english community that's highly critical of Ship 2 there, too, but I'd wager that it's also slightly smaller than 2's, and can't say what kind of people play there.

Ship 7 and 10 do seem to have some english speakers playing there, but definitely not as many as Ship 2. From what I've seen, their population has been dwindling, too.

And what you heard about Ship 2 is, basically, your every free to play online game. If you played one, you've already seen it all when it comes to what kind of people to expect.

Exiled_Gundam
Oct 6, 2013, 08:39 PM
Ship 8 :P

Sizustar
Oct 6, 2013, 08:49 PM
Ship 2 has one full block of English player..and other English player scattered among different blocks.
And I also believe the majority of active forum user on this forum are on Ship 2 too.

Other ship has some english player and other nationality..
Chinese is Ship 7 if I remember.
Taiwan is...Ship...8?

FacelessRed
Oct 6, 2013, 09:26 PM
I play ship 1 and have quite a few English speaking friends. While i'd only say we number around 20 or so? maybe more but I am a bit unsociable.

Evangelion X.XX
Oct 6, 2013, 10:20 PM
I'm on Ship 7.

The English Speaking Community here is relatively sparse, however, the players here are overall mature, friendly, and polite; more often than not, you are sure to get revived, or star atomized in MPA's' also, there are no immature, boisterous, or obnoxious chattering in the lobby, and there are no Symbol Art spamming either. This ship isn't filled to capacity so it doesn't get "busy" so much, only occasionally during Falz EQ.

If you like constant interaction, or are a constant "team" player then this ship is probably not going to be for you; it appears to me that everyone tends to do their own thing here and the atmosphere is generally mellow. With that said, most players will not mind if you just randomly join their team during any particular trial-run, provided of course that you are courteous and polite (probably best to play follow the leader).

In summary, Ship 7 is overall pretty mellow and the atmosphere here is mature and adult-like. I used to be on Ship 2 but was sick and tired of the immature-ness that permeates the place so I transferred to Ship 7 about 7-8 months ago; I only speak for myself, but my experience on Ship 2 has been less than satisfactory; I dislike having to deal with or putting up with "asses" that are "asses" for the sake of being "asses" because they need attention or think their behavior is amusing; I also dislike having to deal with elitist attitudes especially when they decide to join your party and not you joining theirs.

I dunno... maybe it's just me that have had these undesired encounters. Here are my two cents... from my own experience.... others may have had a different experience on Ship 2 so who knows... it ultimately comes down to your personality, how you like to play your game, and the type of people you like to interact with. Good luck and have fun playing playing PSO2.

Muirenn
Oct 6, 2013, 10:41 PM
If you like constant interaction, or are a constant "team" player then this ship is probably not going to be for you;

Mm... Sounds like I might like it...

HeartBreak301
Oct 6, 2013, 11:09 PM
If you want a comparatively mature community compared to Ship 2 (but nowhere near as large but nowhere near as small as 7 or 10) then Ship 4 might be what you're looking for. The english community here is mainly composed of people from /vg/.

There are 3 main English teams here on 4: Outer Haven, EDF and DDR.

I can answer whatever other questions you might have if you're at all interested in learning more.

Zorua
Oct 6, 2013, 11:21 PM
I play ship 1 and have quite a few English speaking friends. While i'd only say we number around 20 or so? maybe more but I am a bit unsociable.

I dunno, Red. We may not be amongst them, but you're forgetting about the English Army. They had over 90 members last time I looked.

Sizustar
Oct 7, 2013, 12:11 AM
If you're just starting, you can make and remake character on the different ship and talk to the people there, and also see what time zone they play at and choose the one that best fit you.

KazukiQZ
Oct 7, 2013, 12:35 AM
If you didn't try yourself, how will you know the difference? :)
IMO, Ship 2 does has its bad flaws, but from my experience, you will miss something even bigger, the vast community there.

Me myself have many PSO2 friends all around the world, not to mention my fellow countrymen also play here. All of them are total strangers when i played the 1st time with them, now we're PSO2 best buddies :D

Well, there are also some a$$hole though, but you can just put them in blacklist and never had to deal with them again.

In conclusion, just follow your heart. Now, you can create 2 characters, so try to jump from ship to ship to see whether their community suits you or not.

Muirenn
Oct 7, 2013, 12:59 AM
If you didn't try yourself

Don't misinterpret. I've run around the different servers and blocks a few times.

However, more opinions don't hurt anything. You won't know much of anything about a server unless you spend a considerable amount of time on it. It's more efficient to get the insights of individuals with more time under their belt beforehand, than it is to go in blind and put in the time to gain sufficient enough knowledge, only to find out that it isn't really your cup of tea.

In my opinion.

Anyway, it's late, I'm sleepy. Thanks, all. Participation is appreciation. Night-night.

KazukiQZ
Oct 7, 2013, 01:19 AM
Hoho my bad then. :)

Zenobia
Oct 7, 2013, 09:30 AM
Agreed just don't be like some of the other cats here who don't know what a black list option is or just don't use.

I dunno why ppl complain about it when black list is right around the corner. Just observe know who to talk to and surround yourself with ppl who actually do something. One thing to know you don't have to be famous or cool to talk to someone you don't even know or haven't met, and a closed mouth doesn't get fed either so don't be afraid to ask for anything.

Gama
Oct 7, 2013, 10:06 AM
youll find the largest comunity on ship 2.

the rest is up to you to decide.

Sanguine2009
Oct 7, 2013, 01:20 PM
to be perfectly fair on ship 2 the trash pretty much stays in b20 (not that everyone in b20 is trash just the vocal minority) and the worst of them tend to just hangout in the lobby(not that everyone doing so is like that again the minority) so if ya just play the game ya probably wont have too much of an issue

that said i heavily recommend playing on other blocks once ya find a group to play with regularly

pkemr4
Oct 7, 2013, 01:22 PM
ship 02 Ur. Block 7-12 are the go-to blocks for EQ's and 200-220something is for vita + pc (B208-210 is usually active i think)
B20 is the block alot of english speakers hang around at and talk.
B4-6 is for H mode stuff

KazukiQZ
Oct 7, 2013, 02:53 PM
@pkemr4
to add to that, B07-12+ during non-EQ time is usually occupied by players who doing non-stop farming (currently, the most populated one are Quarry and Coast)

Rosel
Oct 7, 2013, 03:34 PM
Any of the servers besides ship 2 should be fine.

Z-0
Oct 7, 2013, 03:37 PM
I don't care for Ship 2 at all. I think Ship 1 or 4 would be more fun.

Zenobia
Oct 7, 2013, 03:45 PM
I don't care for Ship 2 at all. I think Ship 1 or 4 would be more fun.

Oh that's right you and Syhon are hoping ship due to ship2's lack of caring makes sense doe.

Smart move maybe Gm Custom will def do ya good.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 7, 2013, 03:58 PM
Ship 2 isn't that bad and like most have already said it has the larges EN community by far.

Plus most of the ship 2 trash stays in the third world (B20).

Though sometimes, they pour out to other blocks during EQ's.

AlaskanKactus
Oct 7, 2013, 08:45 PM
I'm on Ship 7.

The English Speaking Community here is relatively sparse, however, the players here are overall mature, friendly, and polite; more often than not, you are sure to get revived, or star atomized in MPA's' also, there are no immature, boisterous, or obnoxious chattering in the lobby, and there are no Symbol Art spamming either. This ship isn't filled to capacity so it doesn't get "busy" so much, only occasionally during Falz EQ.

If you like constant interaction, or are a constant "team" player then this ship is probably not going to be for you; it appears to me that everyone tends to do their own thing here and the atmosphere is generally mellow. With that said, most players will not mind if you just randomly join their team during any particular trial-run, provided of course that you are courteous and polite (probably best to play follow the leader).

In summary, Ship 7 is overall pretty mellow and the atmosphere here is mature and adult-like. I used to be on Ship 2 but was sick and tired of the immature-ness that permeates the place so I transferred to Ship 7 about 7-8 months ago; I only speak for myself, but my experience on Ship 2 has been less than satisfactory; I dislike having to deal with or putting up with "asses" that are "asses" for the sake of being "asses" because they need attention or think their behavior is amusing; I also dislike having to deal with elitist attitudes especially when they decide to join your party and not you joining theirs.

I dunno... maybe it's just me that have had these undesired encounters. Here are my two cents... from my own experience.... others may have had a different experience on Ship 2 so who knows... it ultimately comes down to your personality, how you like to play your game, and the type of people you like to interact with. Good luck and have fun playing playing PSO2.

Nailed it. Seriously, this is the best summary of Ship 7 that I've seen.

I've been on Ship 7 since launch and its been a great experience. I would recommend it to people who just want to solo in peace and have an overall great MPA experience. There's also a handful of great English teams, some of which are international.

Jungo Torii
Oct 7, 2013, 09:09 PM
Ship 2 isn't that bad and like most have already said it has the larges EN community by far.

Plus most of the ship 2 trash stays in the third world (B20).

Though sometimes, they pour out to other blocks during EQ's.

Hey, I ain't just trash!

...I'm SHINY trash.

Muirenn
Oct 7, 2013, 09:39 PM
I've always joined servers in online games based solely upon the total number of players, and thinking back on every game I've played... I don't have anything positive to say about the servers I've been on and the communities that came with them.

I'll try something different this time and, "follow my heart," as Kazuki said. The number seven has meaning to me, so I've gone with Ship 7! yey

On an unrelated note, I've noticed a few player characters with the default costumes with color options that don't seem available in the character creation process. Did I simply miss something, or is there some way to acquire more pretty colors?

I like the Dewman uniforms, they're simple and cute, but the green "glow" isn't my thing, but I swore I saw a player sitting around that had blue.

Rosel
Oct 7, 2013, 09:40 PM
I have a screenshot of ship 02 block 20 in a LONG (multiple pages) session of furry ERP (roleplaying as animals and cybering).

I would post it but it's not appropriate - needless to say I would choose a different server. I like ship 04.

BIG OLAF
Oct 7, 2013, 09:43 PM
Oh that's right you and Syhon are hoping ship due to ship2's lack of caring makes sense doe.

Smart move maybe Gm Custom will def do ya good.

Best news I've heard all week. But, to be fair, it's only Monday (or Tuesday, depending on the readers locale). :wacko:

Sizustar
Oct 7, 2013, 09:47 PM
I've always joined servers in online games based solely upon the total number of players, and thinking back on every game I've played... I don't have anything positive to say about the servers I've been on and the communities that came with them.

I'll try something different this time and, "follow my heart," as Kazuki said. The number seven has meaning to me, so I've gone with Ship 7! yey

On an unrelated note, I've noticed a few player characters with the default costumes with color options that don't seem available in the character creation process. Did I simply miss something, or is there some way to acquire more pretty colors?

I like the Dewman uniforms, they're simple and cute, but the green "glow" isn't my thing, but I swore I saw a player sitting around that had blue.

Color change ticket
Trade in 11/14? AC costume or 1 Rappy costume to get it, and you get the option to change the color of outfits that have the function enabled(Not all outfit can be color changed)

Muirenn
Oct 7, 2013, 09:48 PM
Color change ticket
Trade in 11/14? AC costume or 1 Rappy costume to get it, and you get the option to change the color of outfits that have the function enabled(Not all outfit can be color changed)

Oh, I see. Thank you!

Sizustar
Oct 7, 2013, 09:54 PM
Oh, I see. Thank you!

I think it's cheaper to buy a Rappy suit..700k?
Or wait till the scratch tomorrow, and see if people are selling extra AC outfit/part from the scratch for under 50k.

Yep, 14 AC scratch, or 1 Yellow Rappy suit(Just checked recycle shop)

Sp-24
Oct 8, 2013, 01:18 AM
Perhaps it is worth noting that even in this topic, it's only Ship 2 residents who start pointless drama over nothing. Take that as you will, but this thread is actually a good sample of what to expect of the most popular server.

Zenobia
Oct 8, 2013, 01:47 AM
Best news I've heard all week. But, to be fair, it's only Monday (or Tuesday, depending on the readers locale). :wacko:

Ikr but honestly even with all the different attitudes and silly mind sets some ppl have ship 2 is my home really after You and many others help me get back on my feet so im grateful to both ship 2 and No More heroes!

jooozek
Oct 8, 2013, 02:03 AM
if you browse through player matchup on those forums you will see that the english playerbase outside of ship2 is pretty much dead

HeartBreak301
Oct 8, 2013, 06:16 AM
if you browse through player matchup on those forums you will see that the english playerbase outside of ship2 is pretty much dead

We're not dead, we just don't post here. As I said earlier ship 4 pretty much only posts in /vg/.

jooozek
Oct 8, 2013, 06:32 AM
We're not dead, we just don't post here. As I said earlier ship 4 pretty much only posts in /vg/.

that sounds dead as fuck

HeartBreak301
Oct 8, 2013, 06:36 AM
that sounds dead as fuck

Most people from ship 4 don't post here due to the bad name that B20 is giving the English community and the fact that there's no need to post here in the first place.

Take it for what you will but ship 4 is far from dead.

jooozek
Oct 8, 2013, 06:41 AM
so basically you don't want the dirty pso-w on your ship? why would you want to recommend your ship here in this case

HeartBreak301
Oct 8, 2013, 06:52 AM
so basically you don't want the dirty pso-w on your ship? why would you want to recommend your ship here in this case

I never said that. All I said was that Ship 4 offers a comparatively mature playerbase, and you're doing a pretty good job of proving me right.

Besides, I've been here long before PSO2 and even before my join date on this site. I post here because I want to and I still have friends here. It's no consequence to me if they decide to join Ship 4 or not, I'm just trying to be helpful by giving insight into what is on the Ship.

BlueCast Boy
Oct 8, 2013, 06:57 AM
Nailed it. Seriously, this is the best summary of Ship 7 that I've seen.

I've been on Ship 7 since launch and its been a great experience. I would recommend it to people who just want to solo in peace and have an overall great MPA experience. There's also a handful of great English teams, some of which are international.

Glad that theres more people on ship 7, could'nt see much on international players back then till I meet a friend and building community or team, there are 3 Popular anmes on English team Infinity Star, ATX team and Burning Ranger just thought if anyone wants to join the team if any player are on ship 7.

BIG OLAF
Oct 8, 2013, 07:05 AM
All I said was that Ship 4 offers a comparatively mature playerbase

If we're using Block 20 as the constant here, then the rest of Ship 2 offers a comparatively mature playerbase, as well. I don't see your point.

I'm sure Ship 4 is a lot quieter, as it were, due to it having probably 10% (or less) of the EN players Ship 2 has, if that's what you meant.

HeartBreak301
Oct 8, 2013, 07:16 AM
Possibly, I'm not exactly sure how I should word my response at this point.

I know a lot of people on Ship 2 and even among my friends Ship 4 is more... tame, we'll call it. Thankfully B20 isn't the English community standard but it definitely stands out the most. (They're not B20 guys.)

Also due to this post (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3051510&postcount=7) I'm just trying to show that ship 4 may have what the OP is looking for.

Sizustar
Oct 8, 2013, 07:18 AM
Each ship has it's good and bad player, using the bad player as a measuring stick of the ship isn't good.
Ship 2 has the most number of player, and there's 1 block that's already viewed by the Japanese community as teh "English" block.
It's where alot of people use normal speak to speak with team, whether you think team should only speak in team room, use team speak, etc if you don't like the subject talking about, Blacklist or go on a map or team room.
But Ship 2 has the largest number of player, and since is already considered the English ship, so there will be "new" player that you can join.
And also as a majority of the forum user go to Ship 2, if you are buying and selling or asking for help on this forum, being on Ship 2 makes it easier to receive aid.

RadiantLegend
Oct 8, 2013, 07:54 AM
I don't know why ship 2 gets the immature rep. If B20 have some immature people then its just B20. I have many friends who play solo or just with their team on the many different blocks.
If you want to stay away from people there are blocks for that, like to see a lot of people, go to the popular blocks.

gigawuts
Oct 8, 2013, 08:04 AM
Ship 2 gets its immature rep from the people who lemming into block 20 because being obnoxious and kneejerk offensive is cool to 14 year olds.

But that doesn't make up the entire ship, clearly. I suspect there's a larger quantity of players like you'll find on ship 4 than ship 4 itself has. I'm certainly in that group. I sign in, do my thing, then sign out. Usually I do most of it ("it" being "my thing") alone, but not always.

I don't think ship 2 is better than ship 4 or anything, it's just different here. Ship 2 has a larger english population, but also a larger amount of obnoxious english players (who for the most part stick to their one block). I do feel ship 2 has more to offer, but then I've never been on ship 4 so I can't really say that with any certainty.

Zenobia
Oct 8, 2013, 10:53 AM
Going off this I find it funny that when every time someone mentions what ship to go on they are so quick to say "B20" likes its the ONLY freaking block on that ship like its so fucking hilarious its not even funny anymore.

Like the single mindedness just never seems to amaze me we use b20 as our only argument t somehow make "OUR" ship look good cause we know we can or think we are smart about it. Honestly I just don't get some ppl and their silly low tolerance lvls and failure to use a B-list system that Sakai himself put in their to better your playing experience.

I go to B-20 sometimes myself cause my friends who also play on other blocks that isn't B-20 because they want efficiency(and who doesn't btw) are sometimes chilling their talking and what not. On a srs note though if you want to spend 24 of yours playing PSO2 in one sitting and not eat, sleep, shit, or take a bath then more power to you cause I know for damn sure I wouldn't. I am a human and I want to eat, sleep, take a bath and all that jazz.

Game is awesome but its not something to sacrifice all that over and ppl want to take breaks and chillax after a long farming session or they could juts log out and not go chillax and talk with their online peeps. I would ask that some of you who haven't visited that block in days, months, or years to stop saying don't go to B-20 cause that block has mellowed out sense then.

Jungo Torii
Oct 8, 2013, 11:13 AM
Going off this I find it funny that when every time someone mentions what ship to go on they are so quick to say "B20" likes its the ONLY freaking block on that ship like its so fucking hilarious its not even funny anymore.

Like the single mindedness just never seems to amaze me we use b20 as our only argument t somehow make "OUR" ship look good cause we know we can or think we are smart about it. Honestly I just don't get some ppl and their silly low tolerance lvls and failure to use a B-list system that Sakai himself put in their to better your playing experience.

I go to B-20 sometimes myself cause my friends who also play on other blocks that isn't B-20 because they want efficiency(and who doesn't btw) are sometimes chilling their talking and what not. On a srs note though if you want to spend 24 of yours playing PSO2 in one sitting and not eat, sleep, shit, or take a bath then more power to you cause I know for damn sure I wouldn't. I am a human and I want to eat, sleep, take a bath and all that jazz.

Game is awesome but its not something to sacrifice all that over and ppl want to take breaks and chillax after a long farming session or they could juts log out and not go chillax and talk with their online peeps. I would ask that some of you who haven't visited that block in days, months, or years to stop saying don't go to B-20 cause that block has mellowed out sense then.
but how will I be the king of fashion on a game if I actually go live a life

Z-0
Oct 8, 2013, 11:23 AM
Basically Block 20 isn't the place you go to in order to have conversations and get to know people. It's the place you go to just to socialise randomly.

Think of it as going to clubs versus staying in with some friends and having a quiet night. Not everyone enjoys big social settings.

I keep seeing these walls of texts about how Block 20 is so great because it's the social place and everyone should go and people who don't like it are stupid, but I personally find it my definition of hell and stay away from it 99% of the time.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Oct 8, 2013, 11:49 AM
I find B20 pretty boring, maybe I'm desensitized to "trolling" or something, but I see essentially about what I expect when seeing English players in an online game congregating. Even then it's mostly people just emulating NPC's with only a minority doing the majority of the talking. Most of your "socialization" comes from within your team once you join one anyway.

Zenobia
Oct 8, 2013, 11:50 AM
but how will I be the king of fashion on a game if I actually go live a life

Lol jungo man you killing me tis why you a cool peeps.

I keep seeing these walls of texts about how Block 20 is so great because it's the social place and everyone should go and people who don't like it are stupid.

Saying a person is stupid for not going their is kinda of a low blow personally and I wouldn't say it's so great that's pushing it that block has some bugs to work on, but its farm from perfect.

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 8, 2013, 12:02 PM
I go to 20 when I'm bored

Sizustar
Oct 8, 2013, 12:04 PM
I go to 20 when I'm bored

I go to B20 when I can't find anyone on my Guild or friend to do Taco with.

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 8, 2013, 12:57 PM
didn't finish in 1 minute
scrub block

Sp-24
Oct 8, 2013, 01:32 PM
I just can't get enough of this topic. People are trying so hard to sell or shoot down Ship 2, and unintentionally recreate Ship 2 itself in the process.

So, once again, so that it sinks in: the last few pages is whom you'll meet if you join our ship. It doesn't matter what they say: even if you are lying, you still have a strikingly accurate picture of Ship 2 created by pure accident.

Muirenn
Oct 8, 2013, 01:35 PM
I just can't get enough of this topic. People are trying so hard to sell or shoot down Ship 2, and unintentionally recreate Ship 2 itself in the process.

So, once again, so that it sinks in: the last few pages is whom you'll meet if you join our ship. It doesn't matter what they say: even if you are lying, you still have a strikingly accurate picture of Ship 2 created by pure accident.

It's been interesting.

gigawuts
Oct 8, 2013, 02:16 PM
and post porn all day

go on

Muirenn
Oct 8, 2013, 02:23 PM
go on

I remember a lot of people cybering and selling nudies in PSU.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 8, 2013, 02:42 PM
I rarely go to B20. I only go there if i'n desperate for a TA party and don't mind downgrading in player skill. usually most TA parties in B20 are downright garbage.

By that I don't mean that they arent tri dashing all over the place. I mean that they don't actually know the basics of the TA runs themselves >.<

Last time, it was around 1pm (my time, most JP's are asleep during this time so its hard to find VH TA's in B27 were I usually play) and I tried to join a VH TA in B20 but I ended up leaving because the PT leader said it was fine is no one knew how to do the runs and that it only takes one person who knows the runs to get through it properly. LMAO

No idiot it takes 4 people, TEAMWORK and knowledge of the TA's inorder to get through them easily and quickly.

As a whole this is B20 is a nutshell.

AFKers all day, males playing as loli female chars hitting on each other all day whisful thinking that the other loli they are hitting on is actually a girl IRL and vise versa (lmao), People arguing over dumb things all the time, random idiots spamming dick SA's, and just overall shitty scrubby players.

Now don't be getting mad either just cuz I bring da truth to light homie! Nothing but REAL TALK homie :O

Jungo Torii
Oct 8, 2013, 04:38 PM
snippin dat message

Not that you're wrong, mate. But basing the entire player base of a block on a single taco party you had is kinda...well. Not doing much to prove anything.

I'll say myself that I only hang around b20 to be social. Most of the time I'm only running stuff with my team, so I can't really speak on the entire playing experience of b20 players either. But there's good and bad for sure. Just gotta get a feel for who knows what they're doing a little more.

Meta77
Oct 8, 2013, 05:28 PM
I tend to play on whatever block the game puts me in when i sign into the game. Ship 2 of course.

pkemr4
Oct 8, 2013, 06:13 PM
i got to block 20 mostly for TA's and people farming somo/mizer/other bosses

Zenobia
Oct 8, 2013, 06:41 PM
Nothing but REAL TALK homie :O

How you gon be a triple G and a baby gangstah at the same time?

Fall back young one!

ZcRaider
Oct 8, 2013, 08:39 PM
Been rockin ship 8 since day one. Made the decison to stay because of the crazyies. Figure if i just blend in, dont make any trouble, sega will be fine with me. No use, acting all ninja, sega knows all foreign IPs anyway. Have no trouble poping some english in world talk and finding peps from time to time. Even made a few Japanese friends. Ive personally found at least a couple of dozen english speakers here. Whenever an emergency comes, there are like 10 or so blocks COMPLETELY FULL. So there are plenty of peps. Quite a few teams too. Everyone here seems to be hardcore tho. Lot of 60's and 50+. Its kinda hard for lower levels to find good multiparties. The association with the peaceful Japanese is a rewarding experience. I LIKE IT... My japanese is getting better too (as well as my memory of menus LOL) Me and my buddies rip it up here!

Imjake
Oct 8, 2013, 08:55 PM
B20 ship2 haters are so pathetic. It's nothing more than a weak ass attempt at trying to show you are "as good as the JP players" or that you are an "elite gamer". You're not. All the people I see bitching the most about b20 do just as bad as everyone else. And I dont know a single player on ANY block that doesn't know how to do their TACOs unless they haven't done them much. So stop with this b.s.. So sick of seeing people whine about b20. I play on a lot of blocks. They are all the f'n same. No one thinks you are "leet" or an awesome player because you talk trash about b20. As for drama on b20, it's FAR less than other MMO chats. Just because you are such an anti-social, awkward little baby that you can't talk to other people so you hide in stone-silent blocks doesn't mean the rest of us play MMOs to sit quietly between missions. Get real. Ship 2 is awesome and so are her blocks. Anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves in to thinking the rest of us think you are somehow a better player because you dont run b20 missions. Get real.

Imjake
Oct 8, 2013, 09:00 PM
Oh and one other thing: It infuriates me so many English speakers have spread themselves out like this. Do you think EN population is going to stay large forever? It will be nearly impossible to coordinate a ship move when the population among EN speakers starts to tank. If you aren't interested in being social, go play a single player game and stop pretending the JP players have accepted you just because they are too nice to boot you. The EN players need to stop this "im so elite" b.s..

ZcRaider
Oct 8, 2013, 10:28 PM
B20 ship2 haters are so pathetic. It's nothing more than a weak ass attempt at trying to show you are "as good as the JP players" or that you are an "elite gamer". You're not. All the people I see bitching the most about b20 do just as bad as everyone else. And I dont know a single player on ANY block that doesn't know how to do their TACOs unless they haven't done them much. So stop with this b.s.. So sick of seeing people whine about b20. I play on a lot of blocks. They are all the f'n same. No one thinks you are "leet" or an awesome player because you talk trash about b20. As for drama on b20, it's FAR less than other MMO chats. Just because you are such an anti-social, awkward little baby that you can't talk to other people so you hide in stone-silent blocks doesn't mean the rest of us play MMOs to sit quietly between missions. Get real. Ship 2 is awesome and so are her blocks. Anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves in to thinking the rest of us think you are somehow a better player because you dont run b20 missions. Get real.

Oh and one other thing: It infuriates me so many English speakers have spread themselves out like this. Do you think EN population is going to stay large forever? It will be nearly impossible to coordinate a ship move when the population among EN speakers starts to tank. If you aren't interested in being social, go play a single player game and stop pretending the JP players have accepted you just because they are too nice to boot you. The EN players need to stop this "im so elite" b.s..

Wow bro. Hate / rant much? Well i certainly value your opinion. But seeing as how troll / flame you are, ill just keep the bulk of my thoughts about it... to myself.

I'll just say this. Your assertion as to me being a "hater" is completly ill-founded. Only people i "hate", are those who continue to cause suffering to others. And even those people im working to forgive.

The point of "my" comment was to show that Ship 08 is doing pretty good in my opinion. Which is apropo to the subject. I dont think Ship 08 is best. My point is, the ship that is best, suits your play style and association habits. But if one likes the mix of people that i described, it maybe a choice. I also explained that im picky with the people i associate with. Inferring to the notion that i dont like being mixed up with a bunch of negative people. Much like the negativity you are displaying now. Im assuming your on ship 2 right?

Shessh bro, you might want to step outside get some sunlight. Its a great source of vitamin D. Talk to some friends, have a few beers. Let that tension out. It will kill you.

Later.

DS23
Oct 8, 2013, 10:59 PM
Oh hey, shit wars, awesome.