PDA

View Full Version : What do do 30-35

rippsu
Oct 6, 2013, 09:47 PM
I'm level 31 hunter and need suggestions on that fastest way to 35 or to 40. I'm looking through CO's to do and most of them only give me about 7k xp and that's just from kressida. Any help?

wefwq
Oct 6, 2013, 10:08 PM
Don't forget about daily order, some of them give lotsa EXP.
And when falz EQ, always use exp booster.

Evangelion X.XX
Oct 6, 2013, 10:41 PM
My recommendation to you is to spam Falz EQ like there's no tomorrow (for 30 minutes) with Triboost 100% and Exp 75% both applied on your character. I also recommend that you spam Girard's and Franka's CO's. I find that the Exp you get from Hans' and Revelle's CO's isn't so much, but every little thing helps, I suppose.

ashley50
Oct 6, 2013, 10:44 PM
EQs and COs.

supersonix9
Oct 6, 2013, 11:45 PM
what do do? dudu.

Sandmind
Oct 7, 2013, 01:38 AM
Actually, both Hans and Revelle give decent CO later on. The main advantage of unlocking every CO is being able to stack them together for doing a run, and some good one can be done during TACO.

strikerhunter
Oct 7, 2013, 01:44 AM
From 30-35?

Listing in steps:
1. Unlock all areas. (should be enough to hit around 30-35)
2. Go unlock all high EXP COs with the exception of Kressida (if you got time) and Revelle (depends on Darkers and blargh blargh stuffs). For franka, just unlock all areas and buy every single quest items to unlock all of her COs.
3. EQ's and Falz's. (save EXP boosters for these).
4. Daily collect COs VH/H/N (use partner machine or buy them) and Daily kills if you are on-level.

or.................

Do bursts after the next update if Sega fixes normal bursts as they had said.

or.................

MPA like hell but that won't happen in Hard levels but more than likely in Beach and Quarry Free Explore after you hit 40.

TaigaUC
Oct 7, 2013, 07:48 AM
Pretty much what strikerhunter said.

I just unlock as many orders as I can and then buy all the items to turn them in.
If you turn in every single Kreshida and Franca order, I think it gets you from around 34 to 40.

xxmadplayerxx
Oct 8, 2013, 06:23 PM
Save your triboosts, dont use them during Falz...You level up fast, rome wasn't bulit in a day ya know.

So take your time have fun, but use exp boosters for sure, :D

strikerhunter
Oct 8, 2013, 06:28 PM
Save your triboosts, dont use them during Falz...You level up fast, rome wasn't bulit in a day ya know.

So take your time have fun, but use exp boosters for sure, :D

Off topic but you walked yourself into this one: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kKrtbUinWOU) (first few seconds)

Yes, it is better off saving boosters for either EXP boost days or falz EQ for just that last bit to level up.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 8, 2013, 06:38 PM
once you hit 40, keep an eye out for chrome and hunar EQs, just spam the 1st area and restart until you find clones, clones drop photons, photons buy 75% boosts, clones also pop up commonly in AQs at lvl 45 too, so once you get one class there, you can essentially have an unlimited supply of 75% boosts which really helps out with leveling other classes+^_^+

xxmadplayerxx
Oct 8, 2013, 07:06 PM
Off topic but you walked yourself into this one: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kKrtbUinWOU) (first few seconds)

Yes, it is better off saving boosters for either EXP boost days or falz EQ for just that last bit to level up.

Lol ! Epic Vid. Another way is equip a weapon with EXP Boost on it, you can smell the weapon but unsure why. xD

strikerhunter
Oct 8, 2013, 11:52 PM
once you hit 40, keep an eye out for chrome and hunar EQs, just spam the 1st area and restart until you find clones, clones drop photons, photons buy 75% boosts, clones also pop up commonly in AQs at lvl 45 too, so once you get one class there, you can essentially have an unlimited supply of 75% boosts which really helps out with leveling other classes+^_^+

Or........just buy them from My Shop from other players for no more than 90k each once you hit level 40 since you'll have access to VH TA then. Remember that clones still have a rare chance to appear (much less common before the Episode 2 update) and hunar very rarely appears wildly.

Gama
Oct 9, 2013, 02:46 AM
i usually run supressions quests, with 4 players or 4 npcs, you get allotta meat to grind.

also i like the carnage.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 9, 2013, 12:36 PM
Or........just buy them from My Shop from other players for no more than 90k each once you hit level 40 since you'll have access to VH TA then. Remember that clones still have a rare chance to appear (much less common before the Episode 2 update) and hunar very rarely appears wildly.

well, what i meant about Hunar, isn't actually fighting Hunar itself, i was talking about City/Amdusicia Emergency quests, you have your party split up in area one, with party leader in the camp ship and they search for clones, if non appear , party leader restarts the mission, even after EP 2 came out, this would net me about 4-8 clones in a half hour during those EQs, which is usually enough photon spheres to last awhile for an average player+^_^+