PDA

View Full Version : Event Advanced Quest Awareness Month/PSO2

dooby613
Oct 7, 2013, 01:13 PM
Didn't see a thread about this, but I'd like to ask anyone and everyone playing PSO2 to wear a skimpy outfit and/or accessory for October's Save the John Cena with Psycho Wand thingy+^_^+

well, some slogans+^_^+

Big or Small save them all
Show you care, be aware
Real men have advanced capsules.

If you can think of more advanced quest aware slogans, feel free to bump this thread with them!! +^_^+
Spoiler!

(awaits pic of several dozen 56+ rappies jumping)

for those that may want to do more then just spread awareness, plz feel free to donate or help some other way thru the Forest AQ or the any other AQ websites (or any charity you prefer to help fight ANY AQ in ANY way)+^_^+
http://www.psoworld.com
https://www.pso2.jp

supersonix9
Oct 7, 2013, 01:15 PM
is there a link to donate; i'm sick of 100k spheres

dooby613
Oct 7, 2013, 01:17 PM
donate for AC at pso2.jp :D and post skimpy outfits.

EvilMag
Oct 7, 2013, 01:20 PM
I'll help out the math teacher!

Jungo Torii
Oct 7, 2013, 01:22 PM
http://puu.sh/6fZw

notsurehowtoreact

Arkanoid
Oct 7, 2013, 01:25 PM
Lol...

Hey guys, welcome to ADVANCE QUEST AWARENESS MONTH. Soon, most AQs will be almost completely pointless to do thanks to super hard-on mode. BUT FOR NOW, spamming AQs could get you more photon spheres to sell for over 100k a piece!

Photon spheres will be a hot commodity in the coming weeks, just think about it - more spheres = more exp boosters = faster leveling for the classes you were going to get to 65 several months before the next level cap raise anyway!

Buy my photon spheres today +^_^+

Zenobia
Oct 7, 2013, 01:41 PM
What

The

Fuck!?

Shirai
Oct 7, 2013, 01:44 PM
who the fuck would want to save the john cena.

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 7, 2013, 01:47 PM
You're gonna have to convince me with nudes

Zorafim
Oct 7, 2013, 01:52 PM
What

The

Fuck!?

I just wanted to emphasize this.

Daiyousei
Oct 7, 2013, 01:53 PM
who the fuck would want to save the john cena.

because they get hurt for our entertainment.

ReaperTheAbsol
Oct 7, 2013, 02:00 PM
What the fuck is going on?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a5b37acd326350c4bd33429ae8f71cc7/tumblr_mti0wpsSgd1sdz8qzo1_500.gif

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 7, 2013, 02:01 PM
Cheesecake Awareness Month

Sp-24
Oct 7, 2013, 02:02 PM
You should honestly be ashamed for promoting such a horrendous thing, especially when it only comes from your horrid economically mangled community.

"Advanced Quest Awareness" month has, for the first time (since it's pretty new), been proven to be a corporate agenda. A marketing campaign completely bent on influencing people to go out and buy shit. Do you see a story quest drive? How about a Normal TACO event? Did you know that those two, even combined, are far more neglected than Advanced Quests are? In fact, more Normal and Hard quests of any kind are ignored than VH ones, on an individual level for each type of quest, period.

Do you know why it's like this? Because money. Play time and cash. Sega's AC funding is able to shoot through the roof, leaving other more important research funds in the damn dust so the men in suits at the top .01% of the SoJ's richest suits can lace their pockets with the good will of thousands of the morons who believe in this dumb shit, and that's actually a good thing.

Most companies that participate slap Advanced Capsules on their products to signify that they are participating, and then by the end of the event offer a marginal, tiny amount to an actual foundation just so the cap on their packages remained valid.

If you want to help or donate to Advanced Quests, go to an actual foundation and throw down some money. Don't parade around with caps or buy caps (50k meseta, wtf) thinking you're doing anything. You're not. You look like an idiot and you're doing nothing but helping corporate bullshitters make coin in a ridiculous do-gooder facaded campaign.

Who the fuck doesn't know about Advanced Quests? Why does it specifically need more awareness than any other kind of quest? It doesn't. It's an awareness month, not an enabling month, so its purpose is to make players more aware of it than one hundred-fucking percent of the worlds population already is, thus creating a surge of preventive measures being taken by players in that particular month. These preventive measures taken (buying or otherwise procuring caps, actually running the quests) have actually been proven in studies to have across the board negative affects on players' mental health, and in more cases than preventing it, initializing brain cancer. This only serves "Advanced Quest Awareness" month even more because you now have X more players who are likely to fight for that cause because they are likely retarded enough to.

Get your disgusting propaganda out of PSO-W, IMO.

Shadowth117
Oct 7, 2013, 02:04 PM
This makes a lot of sense to me. =D Just like this:

http://i.imgur.com/X9P2tqC.jpg

Arkanoid
Oct 7, 2013, 02:16 PM
I have the hope that October will eventually equate to AQ awareness and study as a whole+^_^+ with Psycho Wand being the weapon used for ALL AQ awareness+^_^+ if you can help in any way, please do so, my internet friend, god bless his soul, recently passed on a chance to participate in AQs, and had successfully fought Dark Falz a couple years ago. It's more for him then anything that i made this thread in the 1st place....

Chik'Tikka
Oct 7, 2013, 02:21 PM
but your internet friend was a RANGER, how dare you dishonor his fight to participate in AQs by representing them with a completely unrelated weapon you simpleton!! +^_^+

Arkanoid
Oct 7, 2013, 02:31 PM
Shit fuck damn, I have to admit my internet friend does not even exist. I don't even have any friends except for my money. My bullshit corporate agenda has been found out :(

Buy photon spheres today...

GuardianGirth
Oct 7, 2013, 02:36 PM
Just so everyone is aware. John Cena is the name of code protection. One of the males says "John Cena" when he falls or flies away. You gotta protect him from all the angry fans who are sick of him being on TV for 9 years without turning heel.

Zorafim
Oct 7, 2013, 02:44 PM
I see FKL has done beautiful things with this thread. Thank you, FKL.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 7, 2013, 03:46 PM
Big or Small save them all
Show you care, be aware
Real men have advanced capsules.

If you can think of more advanced quest aware slogans, feel free to bump this thread with them!! +^_^+
Spoiler!

http://www.impeccabledjphotos.org/albums/wwe/smackdown/318/smdwn124-25.jpg
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR SLOGAN IS