PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 help how do i get dex faster?

hateraid
Oct 8, 2013, 07:05 AM
so i pretty much just started out i'm only level 29 braver with lvl 14 sub hunter
an i need to get to 353 dex for a new weapon right now im at 309 an was wondering if there was a faster way like leveling hunter to 20 or something then go back to braver ect. any input on the subject would be awesome

Arada
Oct 8, 2013, 07:14 AM
Gaining 6 level on your subclass only gives you like 5-6 point in DEX.
You only get 20% of the stats of your subclass so the gain would be minimal in that regard.

Your best bet is your mag (raise his DEX, this will give you +1 DEX each time its DEX levels up) but I recommend you to just be patient and level with your current gear and equip your new weapon whenever possible (even if that means waiting for level 35-36 as a Braver).

Zorafim
Oct 8, 2013, 12:12 PM
If you're going hybrid braver (using both bows and katana), and don't care much about how any other class is equipped, then you could get some dex on your mag and get the dex ->s/ratk skill. You won't hit quite as hard with either, but the difference shouldn't be noticeable, and you can equip things much faster.

Really though, 353 dex is a lot. You should just accept that you're underleveled for the weapon and wait a few levels.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 8, 2013, 07:29 PM
feed it Photon art disc otherwise if your not done unlocking the other fields, throw the CO exp toward it to get that side stats