PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* Story Mode.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 8, 2013, 06:53 PM
So I finally got the chance to do MB-1-10 on my new characters. I did them all on my main but it was all in JP. Only did them for perfectionist reasons.

Anyway's wow what a silly ass ending to Ep1 LMAO. No wonder these JP games only appeal to a niche audience. So Kuna is all emo just cuz some dragon beast monster "betrayed" her? She also said they were siblings lol. Haha funny stuff. Well atleast it was entertaining it was a good laugh.

Man I was dying when the dumb ass dragon was dying and he finally spoke and he's like "All I wanna hear is dat song again..." HAHAHAHA!

That was too good :D

On a side note. I noticed quite a few swearing. For example, there's this MB section where Aki is talking to the quartz dragon and the quartz dragon is like "wow they make you do shit like that?" Then he's like "Damn straight I wouldnt want to do dat bullshit either" LOL

That shit was funny as hell too. da chrome dragon talking all ghetto :O

I'm guessing he didn't really say that and that was just Aida's way of throwing in some humor?

TehCubey
Oct 8, 2013, 07:07 PM
PSO2 doesn't have a good plot by both jRPG standards and MMO standards. No, let me rephrase that - its plot and writing is really, really bad. You really play it for other things.

Swearing - added by Aida. Japanese almost doesn't have swear words as English and other languages do, instead it has people talking really rudely. Neither Aki nor the dragon use rude forms though. Claris does, with her endless calling you kisama this and kisama that.

UMVC3_Wolverine
Oct 8, 2013, 07:10 PM
I'm guessing "kisama" is what "peon" is? lol. She called me a peon all day. Lulz.