PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the middle of someone cheating

TylerR3
Oct 9, 2013, 07:06 AM
I was doing a solo forest run just now and was in the first area trying out a fire skill when all the sudden **** just got crazy.

A PSBurst appeared and then all I saw was xp everywhere and 9999999 hits. enemies were dropping and so was loot. At first I thought it was part of the game but after about 1 minute it continued. Then I saw a transparent character running around real fast. I couldn't get a look at the name but it was in English and all caps.

About 6 or 7 rares dropped out of all that and I leveled a lvl and a half. The whole thing lasted about 3 minutes.

This happen to anybody else?

Kosmeg
Oct 9, 2013, 07:41 AM
Huh woot? O_O
PSO2 so badly protected?
Umm well, I hope you will not get banned for leeching someone's cheating process.

P.S. This sounds strange:
"At first I thought it was part of the game"
"This happen to anybody else?"
:P

hoangsea
Oct 9, 2013, 07:45 AM
you are unlucky
those who around with the hackers may have ban witht he hacker :|

Smithee
Oct 9, 2013, 07:52 AM
It's just the trainer don't worry about it too much you'll be fine.

TylerR3
Oct 9, 2013, 12:53 PM
I'm not worried, but as for leeching, heck yes I did.
I don't know enough about the game yet so thats why AT FIRST I thought it was part of the game.

Before the update yesterday I found one of those mesteta things that you have to hit and meseta just starts flying everywhere. So I figured I found something else crazy that gives you goodies.

It took a little bit before I saw enemies dropping, thats when I figured it was hacking and not part of the game.

It's a Japanese game, I figured it was normal.

pkemr4
Oct 9, 2013, 12:54 PM
ScreenShot and report it to $ega

we dont need Cancer ruining pso2

Kietsu
Oct 9, 2013, 12:59 PM
At the risk of sounding racist, that sounded Brazilian as hell.

HeyItsTHK
Oct 9, 2013, 03:37 PM
Seen the same sort of thing in a Desert Free Field last year

se7iin
Oct 9, 2013, 04:29 PM
What an idiot. People who hack like that deserve the incoming ban.

deahamlet
Oct 10, 2013, 04:44 PM
Ahhmmm... even the hacking site tells them to lock the damn MPA if they're going to use the trainer. Last I heard it wasn't working, but then again I only read those forums for the lolz.
I don't see the point of a trainer... it's like choosing to not play the game really.

Report it to SEGA if you remember the date/time/block/map. Just to be safe. Or forget about it.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 10, 2013, 05:12 PM
amazed this crap still goes on, even more amazed seeing that both regions still do this