http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-13-and-madoka-preview/

The Walrus
Oct 10, 2013, 05:26 PM
>SH Dragon Alter

God I hope they make it so Dragon Ex can cancel anything and has no recovery

Zyrusticae
Oct 10, 2013, 05:34 PM
lol SH Dragon Ex

I can't even beat VH Dragon Ex consistently (without breaking the wings)

Can't wait to have my ass handed to me seven ways to Sunday

gigawuts
Oct 10, 2013, 05:36 PM
lol SH Dragon Ex

I can't even beat VH Dragon Ex consistently (without breaking the wings)

Can't wait to have my ass handed to me seven ways to Sunday

I think I'm noticing some attacks dealing less damage in SH versus VH, so...they'll probably rebalance it like they did other bosses.

Less focus on 1shot, more focus on actual challenge.

Enforcer MKV
Oct 10, 2013, 05:40 PM
I think I'm noticing some attacks dealing less damage in SH versus VH, so...they'll probably rebalance it like they did other bosses.

Less focus on 1shot, more focus on actual challenge.

Oh, this is going to be delicious. *Cocks the charging lever on his rifle* Bring it! Ha-ha!

Alia
Oct 10, 2013, 05:43 PM
>SH Dragon Alter

God I hope they make it so Dragon Ex can cancel anything and has no recovery

EX cancel!? Haha I hope this happens!

fay
Oct 10, 2013, 06:28 PM
I wonder if the goranzoran will be the same way it was before they nerfed it. That was stupidly strong. I physically could not beat it as a force. I got 1 shotted constantly. I swear they reduced its attack power and HP by at least 75%. If they make it back to normal then this could be interesting.

Zenobia
Oct 10, 2013, 06:45 PM
EX cancel!? Haha I hope this happens!

I so got this refference lulz.

VH EX was awesome I love fighting this guy without breaking his arms peices now I can only imagine how fast he is going to be when he goes enraged HOLY SHIT STAR FOX!

Alia
Oct 10, 2013, 11:51 PM
I so got this refference lulz.

VH EX was awesome I love fighting this guy without breaking his arms peices now I can only imagine how fast he is going to be when he goes enraged HOLY SHIT STAR FOX!

Haha yes! I'm glad someone around here got it! ^^

strikerhunter
Oct 11, 2013, 12:33 AM
coming on the 23 of october and we might get SH AQ's but no released dates

also:
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-13-and-madoka-preview/

Looking at the rode map for the remainder of the year, looks like we won't get the SH AQs until next year around the same time when AQs came out (seems reasonable but goddam long though).

Then again there can always be change of plans.

hoangsea
Oct 11, 2013, 01:08 AM
in before
EX dragon use an wide over end instead of an straight one :(

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 11, 2013, 01:10 AM
SH AQs is the worst news ever

I don't want that stuff

NoiseHERO
Oct 11, 2013, 01:40 AM
23 not bad,

and AQ's...?

would that be like... level 70 mobs or something?

RIP 10* weapons.

UnLucky
Oct 11, 2013, 01:48 AM
I wonder if the goranzoran will be the same way it was before they nerfed it. That was stupidly strong. I physically could not beat it as a force. I got 1 shotted constantly. I swear they reduced its attack power and HP by at least 75%. If they make it back to normal then this could be interesting.

All they really need to do is make him actually attack players.

Like I don't mean if he spawns somewhere far away and happens to summon Vol against some Darkers and it fools you into thinking a real boss appeared, I mean actually legitimately use an offensive move when there is a human observer present.

The most threatening thing in his boss room are the adds. Well, besides the threat of not getting a boss fight at the end of your AQ run.

Inazuma
Oct 11, 2013, 01:59 AM
SH AQs is the worst news ever

I don't want that stuff

This. Advance Quests are horrible. Just give us another difficulty level above Super Hard instead.

UnLucky
Oct 11, 2013, 02:08 AM
I liked AQs a lot better than XQs. At least they're sustainable.

And more pointed than MPA grinding, despite being susceptible to the same RNG content.

They just need more PSE and codes.

Z-0
Oct 11, 2013, 06:26 AM
AQs are better than MPAs because they're actually rewarding and give me meseta unlike running around MPAs for 10 hours (which are also very, very boring).

jooozek
Oct 11, 2013, 06:53 AM
AQs at least always have a experience PSE + loads of boosted enemies unlike the mindless running in circles