PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Setup of invincibility? fail!!!( ꒪Д꒪)ノ

Shinureal
Oct 11, 2013, 11:24 AM
Good day everyone! (◕‿◕ )

It's not something revolutionary I'm going to talk about, just something stupid happened to me lately :)

So, I bought a new suite for my character, the one looking like some traditional samurai suit, and changed some other stuff in the make up salon like wearing a red Tengu mask and having that coffin tied to the character. Then I went directly to fight some Falz Arms. While fighting, I got a direct hit, which normally takes about 80% of my HP, but for some reason it toke nothing, so I thought, is that some kind of invincibility setup I just made ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ?????

But after some seconds I got a message about some connection to server issues and got disconnected....∑(O_O;)

Cool story bro!!

RadiantLegend
Oct 11, 2013, 11:32 AM
This one time I had a glitch where I took no damage in ruins but at a cost of no stances(could not be activated). I think the boss teleport or campship canceled it.

Sp-24
Oct 11, 2013, 11:39 AM
I've been getting invincible a lot lately. Sega even "helped" me that way during Falz yesterday. Ended up finishing the EQ in B-20.

It was surprisingly fun, even if it did take 20 minutes.

UnLucky
Oct 11, 2013, 11:42 AM
This one time I had a glitch where I took no damage in ruins but at a cost of no stances(could not be activated). I think the boss teleport or campship canceled it.

This happened to me once, too. Completely invincible, but no stance or buffs could touch me either.

A blessing and a curse...

KuroNeko77
Oct 11, 2013, 11:42 AM

I had this happened to me once during a Darker Den, a few monthes ago.
while this glitch occured I didn't take any damage but couldn't use neither stances or mates. It went off as soon as we reached the 2nd area.

Shinureal
Oct 11, 2013, 12:02 PM
Hmmm it was just one hit for me, then all other players stopped moving and I couldn't attack, but still moving, it was kinda weird :D then I got that connection problem message thingy and was brought to the start screen.

Kietsu
Oct 11, 2013, 12:04 PM
I once got stuck in the Photon Blast animation for two minutes while I watched my teammates bash on Transmizers.

Jungo Torii
Oct 11, 2013, 02:47 PM
I'm pretty sure it didn't take you anywhere near 20 minutes to do an Elder Falz in B20, unless everyone was extremely underpowered and using very low subclasses.

Might be possible on lower difficulties, in the circumstances you described, or perhaps they were soloing.

I don't think that comment is really anything to take issue with. Just because it's an unlikely event doesn't mean it isn't a possibility.

On the topic at hand, I've never had anything like that happen to me at all. But I'm not playing enough these days to see many glitches or weird things happening. The last thing I remember weird that happened was back around Open Beta when B20 apparently stopped working, but certain people weren't disconnected and were basically stuck. Which was pretty neat, actually.

To OP: That doesn't actually sound like a glitch to me. It just sounds like your internet derped. Though I don't doubt that plenty of things like that have happened in this game that didn't involve someone's connection.

Sp-24
Oct 11, 2013, 03:11 PM
I'm pretty sure it didn't take you anywhere near 20 minutes to do an Elder Falz in B20, unless everyone was extremely underpowered and using very low subclasses.
You wish. It was quite a ride. We eneded up just nuking the core in the last three minutes, since while we weren't dying as often as I expected, everyone still almost ran out of moons. Plus, we couldn't shock him any more anyway.

moeri
Oct 11, 2013, 03:42 PM
I have actually had quite a few failed elders...

In b20 it even seems to be fairly common