PDA

View Full Version : PSO is more fun

artbunker
Oct 12, 2013, 10:55 AM
I know everyone has basically moved on to PSO2 . I have it and play it as well. But I recently went to play PSO online . I started form the beginning. The game is a little more grinding and frustrating than I remembered, but I was still addicted to it right away.

I like PSO2 . I think PSO 1 has the better fun factor.

Ruby4ever
Oct 12, 2013, 12:56 PM
How did you get onto pso online? If your able to tell?

blace
Oct 12, 2013, 03:16 PM
Only certain servers out there host them. You'll need a broadband adapter and whatever information the server needs to run the game online.

JCGamer
Oct 13, 2013, 12:45 AM
I know everyone has basically moved on to PSO2 . I have it and play it as well. But I recently went to play PSO online . I started form the beginning. The game is a little more grinding and frustrating than I remembered, but I was still addicted to it right away.

I like PSO2 . I think PSO 1 has the better fun factor.^^ many players been stopping from playing pso2 in general for there own personal reason. I seen many player from pso2 and moving over to pso privater server from the pc version and Game Cube. :-) So I agree with u that pso2 is okay but pso1 always gonna be number one Fans Favorites. its same way for PSU fans they don't like the way of pso2 is been represented in there own opinion. But they been praying for psu private server come to life. :-) so u can see All of us here share are love and belief to Phantasy Stars in general :)

I for one sure do love all version of Phantasy star Online and Phantasy Star Universe ^^

Ruby4ever
Oct 13, 2013, 01:15 AM

AlexCraig
Oct 15, 2013, 05:20 PM
I played some of PSU offline, both standard and AotI, and I just could not get hooked. I have been playing PSO since 2006, and from all I've seen, the deep story elements of PSO were lost in PSU and PSO2. It's mostly become a fashion show, which for some people is alright, but for myself, I'm sticking to what I prefer.

artbunker
Oct 15, 2013, 08:20 PM
Glad everyone still loves pso1. I wasn't in any way trying to knock 2 at all. But I have to agree with a previous poster. It seems like they went for flash and looks with PSO2 .

AlexCraig
Oct 15, 2013, 08:30 PM
Precisely. I don't want to say PSO2 is a bad thing either. It's not. Many of my friends play and enjoy it. Which is just fine. Personally, I'm sticking to the BB server I play on.

Mystil
Oct 26, 2013, 01:39 AM
After my friend quit PSO2, I had no reason to stick around that game. So I just play PSO BB online.

Crazyleo
Oct 26, 2013, 07:55 AM
For me, the only reason why I haven't played PSO2 was that I didn't have a system that could run it. So, I went over to the same server that Alex plays on. But now, I don't even have a PC. (Just an iPad)

So, I'm seriously considering getting a Vita for the purpose of playing PSO2.

DeathDragon2332
Oct 26, 2013, 09:13 AM
Yeah same I think PSO is a vastly superior game over PSO2, I can't believe I wasted $60 on that piece of crap. There are so many annoying mechanics like how everything kills you in 1-3 hits and leveling...my god does it take way too long. It's like a Korean MMO where you have to grind for days just to get a single level.

AlexCraig
Oct 26, 2013, 04:05 PM
For me, the only reason why I haven't played PSO2 was that I didn't have a system that could run it. So, I went over to the same server that Alex plays on. But now, I don't even have a PC. (Just an iPad)

So, I'm seriously considering getting a Vita for the purpose of playing PSO2.

Just don't leave our server in your contrail XD It'd be great to BB with you again.

Freeze
Oct 26, 2013, 07:01 PM
leveling...my god does it take way too long. It's like a Korean MMO where you have to grind for days just to get a single level.

This was the same problem PSU had before AotI expansion. PSU online was way better than the offline mode and I played up until the servers were shut down but it still couldn't hold a candle to PSO which I have been on though 3 versions and six different servers and I'm still playing it. PSO FOREVER

Jaspaller
Oct 26, 2013, 09:14 PM
This was the same problem PSU had before AotI expansion. PSU online was way better than the offline mode and I played up until the servers were shut down but it still couldn't hold a candle to PSO
I completely agree with this. It took forever to level... and once you got that level, it honestly didn't feel like it made much of a difference. A lot of effort for a small reward. Plus it was a complete pain in the ass to solo as well.

Crazyleo
Oct 26, 2013, 10:51 PM
Just don't leave our server in your contrail XD It'd be great to BB with you again.

Believe me...I still have goals I want to meet (first thing is getting Wren to 200) :-P