yoshiblue
Oct 14, 2013, 09:03 PM
8-)

New class: Berserker

Weapons:
-Axes
-Throwing axes(Slicers)

Stances:
-Death Wish: Boosted Fury Stance(including damage taken), no range damage boost.
-Blood Drinker: Life Steal

PA:
Axe: Earth Breaker (Garland HP attack ripoff)
Slicer: Whirling Death (Draven Ult ripoff)

Dhylec
Oct 14, 2013, 09:09 PM
News release or just an idea?

yoshiblue
Oct 14, 2013, 09:10 PM
Just an idea. And to poke tingle.

NoiseHERO
Oct 14, 2013, 09:12 PM
Dammit.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 14, 2013, 09:13 PM
close thread, giving too much ppl hope

Railkune
Oct 14, 2013, 09:28 PM
Darn it Yoshi!

I'll be honest though. That'd be sick.

Zenobia
Oct 14, 2013, 09:41 PM
So long as I have mah AXE I'll ride this class all the way to hell and back.

I want dis now!

Gama
Oct 14, 2013, 09:43 PM
we need a sub for braver not a sub for hunter lol.

New class: Chaser

Weapons:
-Trowing Knifes long range R-atk based.
-Throwing blades "like slicers" T atk based

the class would also be able to use support techs, resta shifta deband anti. but could not use offensive techs outside of the slicer link.

Slicers and knifes can be linked to techs to give them their element and effect.

example slicer with foie linked would be a linear giant blade that did fire damage to 1 enemy.
slicer with rafoie linked would be a smaller fast blade that would explode on impact.

Stances:
-blink dash- link katana combat but alows the user to move fast between targets and use regular ja or pa. kinda like a ninja warp, on this state defensive power decreasses to increasse speed.

-Blood Drinker: Life Steal i like this one from yoshis idea.

PA:
aside from the tech variants slicer could have pas that make it act like pso's slicers hitting all the enemies in range.

heavently knife- a big knife falls from the sky and hits one target, sucking hp to the caster for 2 seconds.

Lostbob117
Oct 14, 2013, 09:54 PM
Wait till beast come out next year :>

And watch them be a def class like how Braver uses DEX

Darki
Oct 14, 2013, 10:55 PM
Honestly, I don't like the idea of getting new classes. It might be my traumatized dormant PSU player subsconcious, but I see that calling for trouble and tons of imbalance.

I liked the fact that prior to PSO2, classes were able to use many weapons. I don't like the new trend of getting classes that can only use three, with only a single unique weapon to define them. Take Gunner, for example. Out of TMGs, you have no reason to play the class since you can use rifles and gunslashes more optimally in other classes. In PSO you could equip many weapons that weren't even natural to your classes since we didn't have PAs to restrict the multi-classing of weapons. In PSU, most classes had over a dozen weapons to choose, each.

If they were to release slicers, axes, shotguns or any new weapon, I'd rather see them added to existing classes with a proper skilltree update as we've been getting lately. If all you can think for a class that uses axes is an almost-identical Fury stance and a HP absorb skill, why not to add them directly on the Hunter or Fighter skilltrees. Axes sound more "Hunter-ish" to me, but given your skill ideas, the reckless playstyle that they'd have would fit Fighter more.

Same with shotguns, that to me look a perfect fit for Gunners and their ZRA concept.

Admittedly, I feel that we lack a class akin to Techer or Braver, but focused on techniques and ranged damage. An eight class that worked both as a proper subclass for Braver (for the ranged side) and that offered the possibility of a "Guntecher" combat style wouldn't seem too out of place to me. But please, don't turn this into a class crapfest. PSU was balanced horribly with only like 13 classes. And if we count all possible combinations, PSO2 has already 42 "classes", of which only a handful are useful.

Chdata
Oct 14, 2013, 10:58 PM
Some skills or something:

Halfline zerker/Deadline zerker: Your HP is reduced to the respective amounts. Halfline zerker is 50% damage bonus for doing that, deadline is 75%.

Glass cannon anyone?

The Walrus
Oct 14, 2013, 11:01 PM
Bring back Jabroga and I'm in.

Laga
Oct 14, 2013, 11:18 PM
A Berserker with ranged weapons? Nah... Now a Berserker with every big weapon in game... Yes. They can only wield 2-H weapons, no 1-H allowed. Also, no ranged/magic weapons. Thats a traditional Berserker though. Now that Halfline/Deadline idea, SWEET!

Noc Codez
Oct 14, 2013, 11:40 PM
Dear op

Tera is that a way ------>

SakoHaruo
Oct 15, 2013, 02:08 AM
^ lol

I thought he got the idea from Blade n Soul

yoshiblue
Oct 15, 2013, 03:34 AM
Actually it was brought up in a skype call when we brought up PSU axes. Then I though about the PSZ slicers and how cool it would be for techers to have them. The idea sparked when I thought about how people say this game is too easy. So I though "Why not glass cannon? All the melee, none of the def."

Berzerk needed another weapon so I threw in throwing axes(aka the return of slicers) with a Draven ult PA. Because it would be funny. The other was to make it a sabo with explosive barrels and boosted ranger traps(by 500% for lols).

Found it funny, felt like sharing. Let the madness continue!

Darki
Oct 15, 2013, 03:42 AM
So I though "Why not glass cannon? All the melee, none of the def."

That's what Fighter is supposed to be, though. No need for another class.

Zenobia
Oct 15, 2013, 05:50 AM
That's what Fighter is supposed to be, though. No need for another class.

if we are going to have a for sure glass cannon might as well have Berserker as its own class. IMHO I don't consider Fighter a glass cannon sense you it and Hunter have some nice S def anyway, glass cannons are supposed to get one shot easily.

Besides I could use another class to lvl for when Sega decides to release Bravers advance class.

That's just my opinion though

Darki
Oct 15, 2013, 05:54 AM
if we are going to have a for sure glass cannon might as well have Berserker as its own class. IMHO I don't consider Fighter a glass cannon sense you it and Hunter have some nice S def anyway, glass cannons are supposed to get one shot easily.

Besides I could use another class to lvl for when Sega decides to release Bravers advance class.

Nobody forces you to take all HU defensive skills. A fully ofensive HU build with Fury Stance and FI with the Slayer and Crazy skills sound pretty glass-cannon-ish to me, specially if you go with Deadline Slayer at one HP close to death. This game needs to give us the possibility of making several useful builds for each class, not just the single cookie-cutter one while any variation is pretty much worthless.

My point is that why would they add another class with another limited weapon palette when they could add the weapons to existing classes, give them related skills and let them have some variety. What else would you put in that class then? I guess another set of S-ATK, JA bonus and other crap that both HU and FI already have, plus another flavor of halfline/deadline type skills that might as well be the same as FI ones. Why would you create another class that would have pretty much half the skilltree copied from FI, and not just add the unique skills (that wouldn't need to be more than a handful) to FI?

Zenobia
Oct 15, 2013, 07:25 AM
Nobody forces you to take all HU defensive skills. A fully ofensive HU build with Fury Stance and FI with the Slayer and Crazy skills sound pretty glass-cannon-ish to me, specially if you go with Deadline Slayer at one HP close to death. This game needs to give us the possibility of making several useful builds for each class, not just the single cookie-cutter one while any variation is pretty much worthless.

My point is that why would they add another class with another limited weapon palette when they could add the weapons to existing classes, give them related skills and let them have some variety. What else would you put in that class then? I guess another set of S-ATK, JA bonus and other crap that both HU and FI already have, plus another flavor of halfline/deadline type skills that might as well be the same as FI ones. Why would you create another class that would have pretty much half the skilltree copied from FI, and not just add the unique skills (that wouldn't need to be more than a handful) to FI?

You don't even need the defensive skills fro the tree I ave a Hu/Fi and full left side Fury build and I still don't get hit THAT hard even in SH.

Also I told you this was my opinon on the subject and I fully understand your point btw dunno if you read that considering you quoted me after the fact but okay.

Case in point Hu/Fi isn't a glass cannon.

gigawuts
Oct 15, 2013, 07:36 AM
Yeah, Fighter covers the glass cannon role...it just doesn't cover it very well is all. I'd also prefer it if the slayers were turned into something else entirely, or if a third stance was added where you set your hp to 20% with an uncurable Injury status effect to trigger both slayer skills and both crazy skills. The stance would also have an innate 30% damage bonus or something like that, and the slayers would be converted into 15-20% damage each.

But berserker could still have a role. I don't like the idea of a stronger fury stance, but if they were to get a skill where their HP slowly drained (like they were holding a soul eater) that might be a penalty to work around. Dealing damage could slow or halt the HP drain. You'd have to make it either a stance or a gear so it's not permanently enabled.

Zenobia
Oct 15, 2013, 07:59 AM
If the blood drain skill were to be a gear my question is how would you go about activating it? JG like Katana? Or does it activate once your HP reaches a certain critical lvl then you use the gear to life steal and get it back?

With a class like that I wouldn't want it to have that much fury stance at all either cause right now I hate how Hu is nothing more than sub fodder I want Hu you be able to be used as a main as well along side Berserk.

gigawuts
Oct 15, 2013, 08:04 AM
The details of activation are far less important than the mechanic of the gear itself.

See: Katana Gear.

Yes, the trigger is bullshit. If the trigger was better would the gear be bullshit? No. The mechanic of the gear is fine.

Maybe make activating a stance trigger the gear, and it deactivates when your health gets low enough.

Zenobia
Oct 15, 2013, 08:11 AM
So you lose it if your HP gets low at a certain point eh? Makes sense I guess, you're supposed to be keeping it high via life stealing I am reminded of Soul Reaver already lol.

Chdata
Oct 15, 2013, 08:33 AM
We also need giant mallets for zerker. Knowing sega, it will just be a reskinned great axe.

But if it does, a PA where you slam the hammer down at the floor to produce a shockwave that staggers or perhaps knocks around enemies weaker than backhand smash's knockback.

And another PA that's anti-tank mob that can knock them down, while on small mobs it has a chance of stunning them.

The gear gives your normal attacks a chance to stun small mobs and knock down big ones. Builds up through PAs whenever they successfully stun or knock down enemies.

So basically, a weapon for stunning stuff I guess. Chase binding also counts towards the weapon's gear. Sort of like wired lances for stopping enemies except more useful because it's not single target and doesn't move the mobs in annoying ways aside from that shockwave PA.

Also instead of halfline/deadline zerker, or in addition to:

Zerker soul: %damage increase based on the % of health you've lost so far. 99% damage boost (1.99x) at one HP or so left. Works with iron will I guess. Actually make that like 1.5x your % health lost. So at 40% hp, your bonus is 0.6 x 1.5 = 90% or 1.9x. At one HP, it'd be 2.35x. At full HP you have no bonus. 99% HP 0.01 x 1.5 = 1.5%. To get the effect of brave stance you'd need at least 30% HP lost. For wise stance, 46% hp lost. At only 22% health lost, you have average stance.

Watch this class come out and have everyone using it die.

Also I suppose they'd need just guards for sure. Or something like that.

Punisher106
Oct 15, 2013, 09:45 AM
Where the hell are my twin sabers, Segac? >:c

Vintasticvin
Oct 15, 2013, 11:19 AM

*waves* Glass canon here but since Im not capped or on the highest difficulty I'm irrelevant -.- Being oneshotted by bosses are a drag, Daggers, Lancets Sword and axe sounds good for zerkie. Also Im guessing Piko Piko Hammer doesn't ount since its a wand/rod type weapon

Rosel
Oct 15, 2013, 03:01 PM
I do think they should add axes if they can make them different enough from swords.

I wouldn't really see throwing axes as the best second weapon for the berserker though.

gigawuts
Oct 15, 2013, 03:26 PM
They mentioned some time ago they were considering adding some high demand weapons back, and to existing classes.

The catch: They'd function identically to preexisting weapons. Axes would literally be swords...that looked like axes.

No joke. Hopefully they won't run with that, because I don't think people liked that idea very much.

Kondibon
Oct 15, 2013, 03:36 PM
They mentioned some time ago they were considering adding some high demand weapons back, and to existing classes.

The catch: They'd function identically to preexisting weapons. Axes would literally be swords...that looked like axes.

No joke. Hopefully they won't run with that, because I don't think people liked that idea very much.

Well we've already seen them do it with things like some of the claws and knuckles from other games being wired lances, shotguns being launchers, etc. I'm pretty sure people ALREADY don't like the idea. I would like for them to add more weapon types to existing classes, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Rosel
Oct 15, 2013, 03:48 PM

Well... we already have a couple of sword models which are axes.

Edit: And Kondibon is right, they've already done this for other weapons too.

And yes it's a stupid idea but I think they already did it.

gigawuts
Oct 15, 2013, 04:01 PM
No, this was after all of that. I'm talking about a whole second weapon class, new icon and everything, that uses sword's animations and PAs.

So for this to apply to what we already have the zaxe and blizzaxe would have a different icon. The gudda skella would have a knuckle icon. The PSO1 throwback shots would all have shot icons, not launcher icons. They would be called totally different weapons in every regard, except they'd share PAs and never get anything unique.

Then it would be the same. It's a terrible idea.

Kondibon
Oct 15, 2013, 04:09 PM
No, this was after all of that. I'm talking about a whole second weapon class, new icon and everything, that uses sword's animations and PAs.

So for this to apply to what we already have the zaxe and blizzaxe would have a different icon. The gudda skella would have a knuckle icon. The PSO1 throwback shots would all have shot icons, not launcher icons. They would be called totally different weapons in every regard, except they'd share PAs and never get anything unique.

Then it would be the same. It's a terrible idea.

I-I don't think that's what they meant. To be honest I wouldn't mind if it meant more weapon variety, as in more places to get weapons of the same rarity and stat requirements, and more allclass weapons (don't have a decent all class sword you can use yet, here's an all class axe instead), but I doubt it would. I'm pretty sure they just meant adding more weapons that look like old weapons to existing weapon types. x:

Like... adding new weapon types that are literally exactly the same as existing weapon types in every way except name isn't a bad idea... it's not an idea at all.

Chdata
Mar 23, 2014, 12:15 AM
Just a random idea for a giant mallet latent.

5-10% chance to one-hit non-boss enemies.

Now with Never Give Up out, I kinda want to see that Zerker Stance idea come out, lol.

Imagine the rain of moons we'd be facing then. We'd need Reverser or something.

Not to mention my 0-DEF 12* units with damage bonus for a set-effect potential

Some more stuff for zerkers:

PAs for mallets:

Shatter Defense - Literally lowers defensive stats of enemies hit by it, a lot. Will hit through Wonda shields, but not break or nullify them.

Shield Crush - Resistant enemy parts become a damage multiplier. If Micda's body resists damage by a 0.6 multiplier, your damage becomes 1.4x while they don't resist anything. (Essentially, a 2.33x multiplier against that part). Only applies to you. Targets the most resistant part. Against tougher enemies or bosses, it's less likely to proc. Perhaps, the damage bonus is anywhere between 1.0x and 1.4x. On the other hand, weak points become 1.0x.

Jabroga - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlns5sNGRPE

Gap close AoEeeeee

Something that inflicts a status that changes enemy resist multipliers to 1.0x activated something similar to chase bind or w/e it was on Fi that has that fancy circle effect.

yoshiblue
Mar 23, 2014, 01:00 AM
I approve.

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2014, 03:57 AM
I'd love to see a class that can inflict Injury/Poison on itself that cannot be cured except over time, as gigawuts said. Or pretty much just the Berserk weapons from PSO. Anything that synergizes with everything shitty on the Fighter tree. Or at least something that actually fits the whole "risk vs reward" thing that no class has successfully done yet.

Something like a stance that increases damage by 15% but reduces HP by 1% of the damage you deal, or drains 1% of your max HP per second.

And as for defense break type skills, I really want to see a skill that turns resistances into weaknesses. Like WB, but not 3x and not on a long cooldown. Either turns any and all hitboxes into a flat 1.05x multiplier, inverts the multiplier (2x->0.5x, 0.01x->100x lmao kartagot, etc.), or modifies only ≤1x hitboxes by enough that most common resistances like 0.8x become weaknesses (so like 30%+ to non-weak points only). Although it has to stack with weakness skills like EWH, WHA, and WS otherwise it's pointless.

As a stance, debuff, or passive skill doesn't matter. I want it so bad.

You could even throw them all into a single class that works well with all the classes (though the HP drain wouldn't work well on Gunner except with Guld Milla).

And while we're at it, a skill that multiplies Critical Damage. Or reduces target defense to 0 on crits. Anything.

Zenobia
Mar 23, 2014, 04:08 AM
Still waiting on a Hp stealing class like mah Soul Eater~!

Sacrificial
Mar 23, 2014, 07:58 AM
ranged sweeping beamlaazaaa's like those turrets >:D (not the same base dmg ofc)

Galax
Mar 23, 2014, 10:25 AM
I still want magic boxer, that's all I ever cared about. Renew a class that has access to Knuckles, but instead of adding Knuckle PAs, you add techs to it.

To use an old example...

Left click slot: Punch. Right click slot: Let's say Nazan. Then, it cycles like a melee weapon, so let's say in the second one, Megid, and the third is Foie.

Your three-strike combo would do a pushing wind punch, a Blink-esque jump to the mob for a dark kick, and finally an explosion punch with fire.

Each tech would influence how you punch and kick.
-Fire techs would maybe focus on explosions
-Ice would focus on slowing and holding
-Lightning would focus on being EXTREMELY fast and darting from mob to mob, a la Katana Combat
-Wind would focus on pushing and jumping attacks (put razan on pallet, leap in to the air and slam down<3)
-Light would...well I don't know. Mirage maybe?
-Dark though I think definitely gets to focus on Blink/teleports.

Sayara
Mar 23, 2014, 10:51 AM
Still waiting on a Hp stealing class like mah Soul Eater~!

Attack with HP and get HP back? What are ya, Vladimir?

also magic boxer light should be teleport and dark should be something involving poison or instant kills

Chdata
Mar 23, 2014, 10:59 AM
There's already HP stealing ;p And I don't think they game is enough of that tank sort of thing to where there'd be a line between any form of healing making you invincible and being just a nice benefit like just reversal recover.

I like Unlucky's ideas.

HBK666
Mar 23, 2014, 11:01 AM
Please just stop.

Sayara
Mar 23, 2014, 11:02 AM
There's already HP stealing ;p And I don't think they game is enough of that tank sort of thing to where there'd be a line between any form of healing making you invincible and being just a nice benefit like just reversal recover.

I like Unlucky's ideas.

HP stealing from the worst HU tree imaginable sure.
forgiveme tankshu ;;

Chdata
Mar 23, 2014, 11:06 AM
I mean those 2-4 weapons lol.

I'd just be surprised if they gave a class a life steal mechanic with the existence of those. Then again there's Br's 20 seconds of complete invuln.

~Aya~
Mar 23, 2014, 11:06 AM
New class: Assassin

From simple traps to very strategic and powerful traps with new weapon that allows you actually use martial arts (LEGS/FEET). Throw in cc for traps as well as a daage build or hybrid for it.

Sayara
Mar 23, 2014, 11:09 AM
I mean those 2-4 weapons lol.

I'd just be surprised if they gave a class a life steal mechanic with the existence of those. Then again there's Br's 20 seconds of complete invuln.

What, like Zapper Edge, Saint WL, Bear Grizzlian? they also need guard stance. so...

Unless of course you meant Sange and Elder Pain in the ass to find then, disregard.

Chdata
Mar 23, 2014, 11:11 AM
I mean guld mila, elder pain, narl crescent, and actually those are the only 3 that steal HP. The 12* gunslash regens some HP though.

Unless there's others I'm unaware of.

I think both of us are talking about a different topic though.

Edit: Oh, those things that heal on death are there too, I guess. Does sange really do that? o.o

Edit: Also I guess there's a few other weapons with Narl Crescent's latent too.

Speaking of that, Megiverse just needs to be an HP draining attack. lol.

Sayara
Mar 23, 2014, 11:12 AM
that could explain why Narl Crescent is so expensive.
and here i thought it was because it looked interesting and had FO usage.

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2014, 11:13 AM
They should just add Fury Drain right under Fury Combo Up that adds 20% HP vamp for 5 SP :bday:

Zorafim
Mar 23, 2014, 11:30 AM
We just need claws to hurry up and come out already. It's been far too long.

I've been thinking that a class which uses health to deal damage would be neat. Maybe pair that with an HP stealing mechanic, so that they use health as a resource almost as much as other classes use PP as one. Problem is, that for them to be usable, they need to deal more damage than other classes. And the problem with that is obvious.

5-10% chance to one-hit non-boss enemies.

How's that different than normal? Enemies die instantly anyway.

LonelyGaruga
Mar 23, 2014, 11:45 AM
Edit: Oh, those things that heal on death are there too, I guess. Does sange really do that? o.o.

Sange has Ancient Oath.

Chdata
Mar 23, 2014, 11:54 AM
How's that different than normal? Enemies die instantly anyway.

Yeah I forgot at high levels they do. But it'd be nice to one shot wondas or garangos randomly.

Unless you can actually one shot them with something already. I originally thought 25% chance cause I was thinking about weaker classes.

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2014, 01:34 PM
Yeah, Braver or Gunner can easily oneshot Wondas or Garongos

Pretty sure other classes can do it with certain PAs, too

Bellion
Mar 23, 2014, 01:52 PM
Wonda types take x4 ranged damage on their ass so Ra can do it with Diffuse Shell.

Shadowth117
Mar 23, 2014, 01:57 PM
Does slow ass namegid tpsed on the wonda's butt count? *shot*

Chdata
Mar 23, 2014, 03:27 PM
It takes me like two shunkas to kill one wonda .-. (65/50 BrHu)

Two full usages of it, that is. But that's with missing the back sometimes.

pkemr4
Mar 23, 2014, 05:02 PM
Yeah, Braver or Gunner can easily oneshot Wondas or Garongos

Pretty sure other classes can do it with certain PAs, too

1 shot...?

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2014, 05:05 PM
Are you going to tell me one PA that hits multiple times doesn't count as a 1hko?

pkemr4
Mar 23, 2014, 05:07 PM
>multiple hits
>1 shot kill

that logic.

UnLucky
Mar 23, 2014, 05:11 PM
Ok, that was what you meant.

Good, I thought you just couldn't manage to kill them as those classes.

That'd just be embarrassing.

LordKaiser
Mar 23, 2014, 06:34 PM
I'm thinking about a class that use blade shields to attack and focus on tanking. So far there's no insentive to make a Hunter's tanking build. Also the blade shield reqs to equip should be def stats or dex (skill).

Also a space ninja to sub with Braver? ;P

About the Beserker.... It sound a bit broken XD

gigawuts
Mar 23, 2014, 06:45 PM
I still want a slicers & whips range/tech class with water and ground tech elements on its tree, plus a third ratk-oriented branch

I'm telling you guys, water and ground techs will be coming eventually.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Mar 23, 2014, 06:53 PM
Axes? AXES?

ANGA JABROGAAAAAAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlns5sNGRPE

Chdata
Mar 23, 2014, 09:48 PM
Are you going to tell me one PA that hits multiple times doesn't count as a 1hko?

Well I one shot some mobs with only one or two of the slashes ;p

Smaller mobs, that is.

Zorafim
Mar 23, 2014, 11:06 PM
>multiple hits
>1 shot kill

that logic.

What's worse. In WoW, one shotting means killing a boss without dying.
I... I'm sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest.

Chdata
Mar 23, 2014, 11:37 PM
I think of gu as being able to kill multiple things in one PA over one shotting one with one PA.

Or in other words, I don't consider the term 'one shot' to apply to Gu. I see it more for picking off a lot of mobs at once with Shift Period or killing stragglers or hard to break parks (Zeshy's back).

FacelessRed
Mar 24, 2014, 02:39 AM
>multiple hits
>1 shot kill

that logic.

1 PA is close enough to being considered a 1 shot kill.

shift period does up to 15k per bullet if you stylish roll behind em and activate it.

Wise stance cruel throw can blow em away for for 100k + damage if you get em in the butt

I guess Namegid counts too, but is generally not that great.

a charged nova or rising strike can also kill it in a single shot, but that's also fairly ineffective to use.

Facet folia can single attack kill if your s-atk is high enough. But sometimes the final strike will miss the weak spot.

Diffuse shell from my experience hits hard but it still takes 2 shots at least.

Zenobia
Mar 24, 2014, 03:01 AM
I mean guld mila, elder pain, narl crescent, and actually those are the only 3 that steal HP. The 12* gunslash regens some HP though.

Unless there's others I'm unaware of.

I think both of us are talking about a different topic though.

Edit: Oh, those things that heal on death are there too, I guess. Does sange really do that? o.o

Edit: Also I guess there's a few other weapons with Narl Crescent's latent too.

Speaking of that, Megiverse just needs to be an HP draining attack. lol.

No I actually meant implemented into the class it self not latent wise just like Braver and it's 20sec invul skill.

I mean would anyone really just stay with Gul Mllla for eternity? I'd rather have a class with it then have it on a weapon cause sooner or later you will have to upgrade on the next Twin mechs that have it and with it being on a class I have no reason to buy those.