PDA

View Full Version : Highest possible damage?

MimiChan
Oct 17, 2013, 04:05 AM
Equipments and stats aside, how do you get the highest theoretical damage possible?

I am thinking:
Namegid + WB + CT + Max Shifta + full dark mastery + wise stance + poisoned quartz?

Did I miss something?

Yutaka20
Oct 17, 2013, 04:13 AM
Equipments and stats aside, how do you get the highest theoretical damage possible?

I am thinking:
Namegid + WB + CT + Max Shifta + full dark mastery + wise stance + poisoned quartz?

Did I miss something?

not possible to combo wise stance in
u are adding 3 classes instead
wise = FI
CT - Gunner(dont increase dmg to ur tech)

but if u are going FOTE possible combo is
Namegid + Max Shifta + WB(cast by another ra) + full dark mastery + Zanverse(cast by someone since before the time namegid is done spell ends) + poisoned quartz

Zenobia
Oct 17, 2013, 04:16 AM
not possible to combo wise stance in
u are adding 3 classes instead
wise = FI
CT - Gunner(dont increase dmg to ur tech)

but if u are going FOTE possible combo is
Namegid + Max Shifta + WB(cast by another ra) + full dark mastery + Zanverse(cast by someone since before the time namegid is done spell ends) + poisoned quartz

Actually yes she can this guy did it and hes a Te/Gu.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21475721?ref=search_key_video

MimiChan
Oct 17, 2013, 04:52 AM
I mean not single character, but more like teamwork type of stuffs with 12 people working on it or something.

Meji
Oct 17, 2013, 04:52 AM
You also missed cake (+30 T-ATK, +3PP), Photon Tree ATK-buff and Shifta drink.

MimiChan
Oct 17, 2013, 04:56 AM
Oh right, theres Photon Flare and Demonic Fork too (gonna lose the stance though)

And yeah team attack buffs?

jooozek
Oct 17, 2013, 05:14 AM
chain trigger works only for whoever starts it up so

Meji
Oct 17, 2013, 05:22 AM
Oh right, theres Photon Flare and Demonic Fork too (gonna lose the stance though)

And yeah team attack buffs?Demonic Fork doesn't work if you're going TE/GU though. Psycho Wand would be the best weapon for this case.

MimiChan
Oct 17, 2013, 05:31 AM
Is the bonus from CT enough to warrant not using FI stance? (FI gets more Tatk too)

jooozek
Oct 17, 2013, 06:12 AM
chain gives you 500% if you launch the pa on 99 or 100 hit so yeah, of course

Saffran
Oct 17, 2013, 06:13 AM
mimichan > 500% are more than 30%, so... erm... yes?

What's this with Demonic Fork not working if you're a Te/Gu?

jooozek
Oct 17, 2013, 06:16 AM
mimichan > 500% are more than 30%, so... erm... yes?

What's this with Demonic Fork not working if you're a Te/Gu?

...its not all class?

Saffran
Oct 17, 2013, 06:18 AM
Oh the Fork is a Rod? Yeah, of course, that would explain it...

Emp
Oct 17, 2013, 08:16 AM
Demonic Fork doesn't work if you're going TE/GU though. Psycho Wand would be the best weapon for this case.

I would like to challenge this statement.

Maxed dark mastery 1 and 2
All photong flare skills maxed(if possible)
Tech charged advance skills(20 sp)
Talis tech bonus skill(5 sp)
Zanverse
Max shifta/5% shift critical chance
Wb
Motav Prophecy(lvl 3 photon flare potential)

Tech used: Namegid

gigawuts
Oct 17, 2013, 08:23 AM

Zanverse
Wb

First: 45% + some tatk is less than 500% by a pretty large factor
Second: Zanverse is a second hit after the fact, it is not extra damage to your attack.

Emp
Oct 17, 2013, 08:27 AM
First: 45% + some tatk is less than 500% by a pretty large factor
Second: Zanverse is a second hit after the fact, it is not extra damage to your attack.

What u mean second hit

gigawuts
Oct 17, 2013, 08:28 AM
I mean it's a little green poofball that strikes after you damage something. It isn't a bonus to your damage, it's a whole separate strike.

Ceresa
Oct 17, 2013, 10:54 AM
Te/Gu with the Ex wand latent at lvl 3.

Forest Ex 36-40, don't fuck up the stage before Quartz so you get the dark damage boost.

Then the usual, shifta tree, shifta, shifta drink, cake, chain 100, maxed dark trees, element weak hit, Namegid, weak bullet on a poisoned Quartz nose.

Atmius
Oct 17, 2013, 11:38 AM
and Shifta drink.

Actually, random drink would work better for this particular job. I tried a damage comparison on bal rodos during a ranking not too long ago with backhand smash on a weak bullet. The results were something along the lines of ~6% damage increase from shifta drink, while you get a flat 15%(20% if premium) from random drinks "weak point damage up" bonus effect.

Chdata
Oct 17, 2013, 12:34 PM
Might I add that zanverse isn't really a damage bonus to everyone. It ends up being damage done by the person who casted it, though the damage is derived from the damage everyone else is doing inside of it. Not only that, but it applies after the hits are made, meaning it won't be part of your namegid damage. This is why wind mastery and element weak hit are able to affect it.

Also:

Te: Dark mastery + element weak hit + Great Sun Deity wand = 1.93536x
Fo: Charge advance x2 + Talis bonus + Great Sun Deity talis = 1.62624x + 400 T-atk from photon flare = ?

You can also trade Great Sun Deity with Powerful Prophecy and lose 12% damage and gain 350 T-atk on photon flare.

At 64.78x damage on level 16 namegid, 400 T-atk would be like 8k more damage (with sun deity) and 750 more would be 14k more, at least maybe. This is assuming you're already higher than the quartz dragon's defense with all the extra photon flare T-atk, which you probably are.

8k and 14k comes from the damage formula for max hits:

Maximum Damage = (A - D) * 0.2 * M

A = attacker Atk
D = defender Def
M = multipliers

So assuming the 400 from photon flare is already beyond the defender's defense stat due to the T-atk you already have on your wand and armor and stuff, you can just calculate it like this:

400 * 0.2 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.2 * 1.12 * 64.78 = 8,428 damage

Or for motav prophecy,

750 * 0.2 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.2 * 64.78 = 14,109 damage

Am I missing anything in that calculation? Aside from the obvious T-atk of the wand/talis, shifta, base T-atk, actually knowing quartz's defense, etc.

Also for Great Sun Deity's bonus to match motav prophecy in this scenario, you would need around 670 T-atk.

670 * 0.2 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.2 * 1.12 * 64.78 = 14,095

Kietsu
Oct 17, 2013, 04:14 PM
Might I add that zanverse isn't really a damage bonus to everyone. It ends up being damage done by the person who casted it, though the damage is derived from the damage everyone else is doing inside of it. Not only that, but it applies after the hits are made, meaning it won't be part of your namegid damage. This is why wind mastery and element weak hit are able to affect it.

I believe it also gains the benefit from Weak Bullet - which means it can basically get bonus damage from it twice. People need to cast zanverse more often in Falz Arms fights, because damn.

gigawuts
Oct 17, 2013, 04:21 PM
Zanverse isn't anything special people. It's literally just a tech that hits something that someone already hit. That's it. It's like a single razan pulse that doesn't lift, that uses another player to determine where to strike. Someone stands inside it, they hit something, wait 2 seconds, zanverse hits it again.

That's it.

It is not a damage buff.

It is not extra damage for anyone but the caster.

It isn't very strong.

It doesn't even look cool.

It has nothing to do with big numbers.

Chdata
Oct 20, 2013, 12:19 AM
It's very strong in situations where your 3 team members have high DPS or against any boss in a 12/12 MPA. Most often useful in 12/12 MPA though. Someone hits 10k with an attack, your zanverse hits 2k. (As GuHu on weakbullet point, I hit constant 10k with IF on arms - though I usually messiah time them if the positioning is good). One person hit 100k with backhand smash? Made your zanverse well worth it.

Compared to light needles vs arms it's pretty damaging for a single cast.

But it's pretty situational, I only use if bosses appear in MPA really.

Yutaka20
Oct 20, 2013, 10:32 PM

Zanverse
Wb

i would like to counter challenge this statement as well
she mentioned "TEGU"

<All photong flare skills maxed(if possible)
Talis tech bonus skill(5 sp)> is a FOTE build

and like i said. it's not possible to mash all the stuff in.
TEGU is workable IF ur team is very well verse with ur shoots. but something which bothers me
namegid takes 5 sec to finish casting
isnt soloing hate to sustain the duration CT have?
sorry i cant view the vid ,working place blocks it ><
will check it when i am home

but u can kill quartz in less then 1 min anyway
without breaking parts lol