PDA

View Full Version : lilia TA how to macro the switchs?

pkemr4
Oct 17, 2013, 06:46 PM
how do i do it :3? is it something i can setup ingame or do i have to use a program or something?

SakoHaruo
Oct 17, 2013, 06:52 PM
first you have to search for anything in the player shop x4

next go to your room and choose to spawn in the shop area.

if you do the above the macro should be set when you start lillipa TA

pkemr4
Oct 17, 2013, 07:20 PM
first you have to search for anything in the player shop x4

next go to your room and choose to spawn in the shop area.

if you do the above the macro should be set when you start lillipa TA

Seems Legit.

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 17, 2013, 07:21 PM
You have to move the truck with strength
Macro is under there

pkemr4
Oct 17, 2013, 08:52 PM
what if im not a gamepad user ;_;

keywen
Oct 17, 2013, 08:52 PM
Get Xpadder or Joy2Key.

In the program, map "E" to whatever your "access" button is on your controller and set it to turbo.

This. I, personally, use my mouse button drivers to spam "access" on a toggle. If you don't have a mouse designed for gaming, then you'll have to use a program like auto-hotkey to make a macro for it.

DS23
Oct 17, 2013, 08:53 PM
omg hax

The Walrus
Oct 17, 2013, 10:58 PM
Oh I assure you that you aren't the only one who got that

keywen
Oct 17, 2013, 11:05 PM
Am I the only one who gets this reference? ahahahaha

Only if you shut off the game while saving from changing boxes to create clones.

Punisher106
Oct 17, 2013, 11:26 PM
Nope, you're not alone.

As for the topic, I can mash E faster than Kenshiro can punch. You just have to tense up the right muscles in your arm.

KazukiQZ
Oct 17, 2013, 11:27 PM

huhuhuhu~
(o _o)......
It never work! Damn you, Nintendo!

Esofor
Oct 18, 2013, 12:00 AM
what if im not a gamepad user ;_;

set up a pad anyways and use it for mashing switches

keywen
Oct 18, 2013, 01:00 AM
Nope, you're not alone.

As for the topic, I can mash E faster than Kenshiro can punch. You just have to tense up the right muscles in your arm.

I used to do this. Mostly as a habit from my days playing MapleStory where you had to do this to get in to PQs...I decided it probably wasn't the healthiest thing to do with my arm...lol!

Chdata
Oct 18, 2013, 01:32 AM
This. I, personally, use my mouse button drivers to spam "access" on a toggle. If you don't have a mouse designed for gaming, then you'll have to use a program like auto-hotkey to make a macro for it.

I have tried, AHK keypresses do not get sent to the game. At least with the methods/settings I tried. Heck, I couldn't even get a program to read my keypresses while it was sent to the game.

Darki
Oct 18, 2013, 02:10 AM
Uh, really?

I tried to use AHK along with Xpadder a while ago to create better macros (Xpadder is nice but it fucks the double-button assignments sometimes) and I never managed to get the bitch working.

In fact it took me a while to get Xpadder to worm with PSO2, as well.

UnLucky
Oct 18, 2013, 02:18 AM
My keyboard macros go much faster than Joy2Key, but they don't work in PSO2. I've been looking for something better, how fast can AHK go?

TaigaUC
Oct 18, 2013, 04:45 AM
If you look up AHK and PSO2 on the net, it's been confirmed that it does not work with PSO2.
If it works for you, Vice Tek, I'm sure everyone on the net would like to know how.

musicmf
Oct 18, 2013, 05:36 AM
If you look up AHK and PSO2 on the net, it's been confirmed that it does not work with PSO2.
If it works for you, Vice Tek, I'm sure everyone on the net would like to know how.
Autohotkey? Works for me in PSO2 too, so I don't know how "confirmed" that claim is.
Dunno if it's considered 3rd party, or Cheating, so I'll just leave it at that.

I just had to find a way to solve the button mashing mechanics of the game. I just felt that the "e" key was going to get worn out quicker than the rest of my keyboard if I kept up with Lilipia TAs like that.
These types of mechanics in games really add nothing, and developers should stop including them.

My keyboard macros go much faster than Joy2Key, but they don't work in PSO2. I've been looking for something better, how fast can AHK go?
I didn't really measure nor record. But it seems pretty similar to Z-0's time attack videos, and I think Z-0 uses a turbo controller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1PZfiQ1zQ

TaigaUC
Oct 18, 2013, 07:15 AM
What I read was that AutoHotKey doesn't work in some games because they're coded to block them, and GameGuard was mentioned as doing so.
I guess that was all bullshit. I know that I tried it myself and it didn't work.

Are any special settings required to get it to work?
A specific type of memory hook or something?
Maybe it's just intermittent, like how Fraps sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

Reiketsu
Oct 18, 2013, 07:29 AM
Didn't they say they'd relax the button mashing devices in November, anyways?

TaigaUC
Oct 18, 2013, 07:37 AM
They did, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's still a pain.

SakoHaruo
Oct 18, 2013, 08:22 AM
Autohotkey?
I didn't really measure nor record. But it seems pretty similar to Z-0's time attack videos, and I think Z-0 uses a turbo controller.
?PSO2?VH???????? 8:28???TA?FoBr - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1PZfiQ1zQ)

in that video, you can tell his ping is very high, so it's not the best example. I use Xpadder and my turbo is much faster(so fast I finish before the loading bar can reach 50%) than that, but it's also slower during peek hours. Like, try using quad dash or use macros during/before Dark Falz EQ and you'll see.

musicmf
Oct 18, 2013, 09:00 AM
What I read was that AutoHotKey doesn't work in some games because they're coded to block them, and GameGuard was mentioned as doing so.
I guess that was all bullshit. I know that I tried it myself and it didn't work.

Are any special settings required to get it to work?
A specific type of memory hook or something?
Maybe it's just intermittent, like how Fraps sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
I don't do anything special to get it to run.

Do you mean that it doesn't work because Gameguard kills the process? (Like with MPC-HC, Gameguard just kills that on sight) Because I don't think I have ever seen this happen to me. GG has even killed my Logitech Setpoint twice, but I don't recall AHK ever being unavailable.
If you just mean that the hotkeys don't work, maybe your using the wrong commands?

Darki
Oct 18, 2013, 09:48 AM
Is not that it kill the process on sight, but it does something that blocks it. It also has to do with the level of permissions between the game and the program, if they're not equal (or AHK's aren't superior), the game won't register them. Even so, it's possible that it doesn't work for some other reason.

I tried using AHK and I tested if it worked making a very simple script, it was just making it use key B when pressing key A. It never worked, even though it did anywhere else.

I had this problem as well with Xpadder and with JoyToKey. I had to start the programs with pretty much every permission enabled, admin mode and all the buzz, and even like that, it wasn't working for some time. I don't even know what I did to make it work. I guess AHK is a similar case.

jooozek
Oct 18, 2013, 09:52 AM
yup, tried, ahk months ago, it was in the background but didn't do shit so maybe musicmf save us some time and share your script?

TaigaUC
Oct 18, 2013, 11:54 AM
Like I said, it's possibly the same issue as with Fraps - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I don't understand how people always assume the problem has to be the end user.
There's a lot of hardware and software in-between.
Personally, I try to ensure environmental factors aren't responsible before I start questioning people's ability.
It gets frustrating when everyone assumes everyone else has to be a colossal idiot.

Anyway, you guys said you didn't do anything special, which makes it even less likely that it's us.
The macros I made worked elsewhere, just not in PSO2.
They were simple button presses but had zero response in PSO2.

Chdata
Oct 18, 2013, 01:42 PM

My fastest macro so far oscillates from .007 seconds to .021

;Autoclicker
;By: Chdata & Mitsu

SetBatchLines, -1
SetMouseDelay, -1
Esc::Reload
Return

!a::
Loop
{
Click
Sleep, 1
}
Return

I had a more complicated one until I realized how stupid that was and simple this should be and how laggy using more commands was anyway.

Also no, gameguard does not kill the program. I don't know if it somehow kills anything else but my program will easily work in an internet tab or something like the windows calculator and then not work when I switch back to PSO2.

It can't be that the script is 'detecting the wrong window' because it works regardless of that.

Also the script above autoclicks your left mouse button, it can be changed to the key E and such. Also I've tried messing with tons of other options like SendMode Play or whatever and nothing seemed to get it to work ingame.

As mentioned before, if you /really/ are able to, people would /love/ to know.

Considering AIDA gets away with all his stuff despite "Posting links to any form of client modification" being a rule, I doubt an AHK script will mean anything unless you're providing a download to your exe instead of the source code because there's no real reason to do it that way at all.

pkemr4
Oct 18, 2013, 02:09 PM
Considering AIDA gets away with all his stuff despite "Posting links to any form of client modification" being a rule, I doubt an AHK script will mean anything unless you're providing a download to your exe instead of the source code because there's no real reason to do it that way at all.

this is the part that really bothers me with this forum..

TaigaUC
Oct 18, 2013, 03:06 PM
Plenty of things to be bothered about with this forum.

Macros aren't really a client modification.
I'm normally against macros, but some of the PSO2 stuff like tapping and dash cancelling is bad for my wrist and fingers, not to mention boring or unnecessarily strenuous.

I mean, I'm not cheating in competition or anything, I just want to save time without having to suffer physical pain.
I think that's reasonable. It's not harming anybody.

Chdata
Oct 18, 2013, 03:43 PM
The only thing that's strenuous to me are dem lilipa switches ;o

quad dashing is ok if you have a good set up for it. If it weren't for my 5 button mouse it'd probably be impossible for me or just really 'meh'.

Sacrificial
Oct 18, 2013, 05:00 PM
I just use my keyboard macro's works fine for me. That and I let a guy believe today that it was a special Cast power.

musicmf
Oct 18, 2013, 05:24 PM
Well, I just have this for my Lilipia needs;

!NumpadMult::
Loop 110
{
sendplay {e}
}
return
Alt+Numpad * to activate (Obviously the hotkey can be changed) 110 playbacks of the "e" key.
I'm not very well versed in AHK, so if there was an even better way to run it (like a toggle, or a hold button to turbo)... then yeah.
But it works for me. 110 presses is enough for the switches I do repeatedly.

Before I just had it as "send", and tried other send options but it wouldn't work in PSO2. When I had it as sendplay, it seems to work for me. *Shrug*

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Autohotkey is in my Program Files, not Program Files (x86), so I assume it's a 64bit version of AHK.
Dunno if there are any other major changes that could affect AHK running correctly or not...

I never said that it's the user's fault that AHK isn't working for them in PSO2. I just said that it isn't -confirmed- that it -doesn't- work. Since some people, including myself, seem to be able to have it function.

* If for some reason that posting such an insignificant script is against the rules, just delete this post. *

Chdata
Oct 18, 2013, 06:40 PM
Eh what the heck. I only got the script to work once and I'm not sure how. It wasn't working at first with sendplay so I changed it to just 'send' and it did work in notepad, but then didn't immediately work in PSO2. I tried running my program as admin and it still didn't work but I kept trying a few different times and only one time did it work to activate 1/4 of a lilipa switch. I don't know if I ran as admin or not and I believe I did that with just send. I tried running as admin and not with sendplay as well for no results. Now I can't seem to make it work again at all.

wat

Windows 8, my AHK is also 64-bit

Edit: Does your pso2 run as admin? Does your script? My stuff doesn't by default (well pso2 does). Gonna try some more stuff...

musicmf
Oct 18, 2013, 06:58 PM
Is there a specific way I can check if a program is running as admin or not?
I just have Autohotkey in the startup folder, so it starts with windows. And I launch PSO2 from the tweaker.
Autohotkey is in Programfiles, PSO2 (And the tweaker) are in the Sega folder in Programfilesx86.

I never have issues with admin or not in any program I've ever installed, so I don't really know what to look for to confirm if I'm running it in admin mode or not.

musicmf
Oct 18, 2013, 08:23 PM
Find AutoHotkey.exe and view it's properties. Go to the "Compatibility" tab and look down for "privilege level." You'll then see the "run this program as an admininstator" option box. If that box is checked, then AHK is being launched as admin when your PC starts up.

Kay, thanks.

Neither PSO.Exe, PSOTweaker.exe, nor Autohotkey.exe are set to run as Admin.

ShinMaruku
Oct 18, 2013, 10:52 PM
You have to move the truck with strength
Macro is under there

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7ca4bc56f367260a9711465bb6032dd3/tumblr_muverjw0TC1rsy9pwo1_500.jpg

Chdata
Oct 19, 2013, 08:36 AM
'Thread is unclean'

'Stares at your siggy'

oppai \o/

KuroKanden
Oct 19, 2013, 08:39 AM
I just use the built-in macro program on my naga , works perfectly