PDA

View Full Version : Ra/Hu questions

pkemr4
Oct 19, 2013, 03:48 PM
1. how to i use HE correctly and what rifle should i use? (currently im using Avenger)
2. what do most Ra/Hu use for mob clearing?

Ordy
Oct 19, 2013, 04:18 PM

Load Weak Bullet, target a weakpoint, Lock, Shoot, Just Attack your HE but HOLD right click, go in Free View Mode, move your cursor on other mob parts, leave Free View Mode, Move point-blank to the WB'ed part, release right click (HE) = BOOM HEADSHOT >> Then JA another HE and repeat the same actions until the target dies.

Gunslash - Additional Bullet spam most of the time
Launcher - Cluster Bullet occationally to 1Hit mob waves

pkemr4
Oct 19, 2013, 04:57 PM
what assault rifle and launcher should i use? right now im using Avenger with 60 R-atk affix's +50 light and rouge coffin +10 50 ice with 60 R-atk affix. but dont know what launcher to get

also what PA's should i use to kill boss's?

UnLucky
Oct 19, 2013, 05:26 PM
Anything with Negative Destroyer (vs Darkers) or Immediate Strike (JA bonus) would do nicely, though the new rifles with Fury or ZRA latents are great too, but really expensive at the moment.

Signo Head Launcher and it's vs machine latent is pretty useful too, since it's generally harder to hit machines' weakpoints with a rifle or gunslash. And there's always Launcher Legacy.

pkemr4
Oct 19, 2013, 05:37 PM
Anything with Negative Destroyer (vs Darkers) or Immediate Strike (JA bonus) would do nicely, though the new rifles with Fury or ZRA latents are great too, but really expensive at the moment.

Signo Head Launcher and it's vs machine latent is pretty useful too, since it's generally harder to hit machines' weakpoints with a rifle or gunslash. And there's always Launcher Legacy.

i have 600 R-ATK at lvl 50 so i cant equip of the new stuff ._.

Sacrificial
Oct 19, 2013, 09:07 PM

Gunslash - Additional Bullet spam most of the time
Launcher - Cluster Bullet occationally to 1Hit mob waves

or use lv16 diffuse, grenade,pierce shell PA.

UnLucky
Oct 19, 2013, 09:17 PM
Grenade and Pierce are really bad compared to AddBullet and Cluster Bullet. Even at lv16.

Bellion
Oct 19, 2013, 10:17 PM
Touching on Homing Emission:
Sometimes you don't need to manually aim to select the targets for each projectile. You can let the auto-target do the work for you if the bosses are big enough and have multiple parts that can be auto-targetted.
Here's an example:
[SPOILER-BOX]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxh-vgTTmmQ[/SPOILER-BOX]

There are some bosses in which you are better off locking on and switching between 2 targets and then firing.

Your boss killing PAs are Homing Emission(AR), Impact Slider(OP as hell now, AR), and Rodeo Drive(Launcher). This is assuming your PAs are lvl 16, of course.
Impact Slider at lvl 16 is stronger than 3 Homing Emission projectiles at a distance and possibly 4 if you get the kick in, and extremely accurate.

Trash mob killers: Addition Bullet(GS), Cluster Bullet(Launcher), Rodeo Drive(Launcher), and Divine Launcher(Launcher).
Cluster Bullet is better than Addition Bullet for mobs that have the weakpoints above them, widely spread out mobs, and SH mobs for one hit kill potentials as long as they aren't targeting you because they'll get to close but that's where Rodeo Drive can help.

High hp mob killers: Thrillerplode(GS), Rodeo Drive(Launcher), Homing Emission(AR), and sometimes Impact Slider(AR)

Sacrificial
Oct 20, 2013, 04:32 AM
Grenade and Pierce are really bad compared to AddBullet and Cluster Bullet. Even at lv16.

20-40k dmg with pierce depending if double hitbox (with wb) 10k w/o wb yea thats bad.

10k grenade w/o wb i really have no problems with it in SH.
Clusterbuller doesn't really do the job anymore if you solo. (<- probably the fact that I only have a cannon legacy)