PDA

View Full Version : Tagami Kazuchi Units

PriestBelmondo
Oct 19, 2013, 10:04 PM
Are Tagami Kazuchi Units worth anything? Do they give any good set bonuses? thanks

Ledo2013
Oct 22, 2013, 04:47 PM
Yes, the are worthwhile, at least more than the default versions listed at Cirnopedia.

I ran into two of them on hard or very hard on the same day. The special units were like this:
- Leg Unit: Leg / Elegosk with all attack stats 97 (as listed)
and special abilities Tagami Kazuchi Soul and Stigma resulting in bonus stats
R-ATK +20, T-ATK +20, DEX +20, PP+7
- Arm unit: Arm / Elegister with all atk stats at 112 (better than listed)
and special abilities Tagami Kazucji Soul, Stigma and Ability 3 with bonus stats
S-ATK +15, R-ATK +35, T-ATK +35, S-DEF +15, R-DF +15, T-DEF +15, DEX +35, PP +7

By far the best unit are the rear units, however I got them with two different sets of special abilities while both leg and arm units were identical.
- Rear unit: Rear / Eleguile with all atk stats at 122 (better than listed)
one of them requiring 122 T-DEF the other 112 S-DEF.
6 Special abilities for the better one and 4 for the lesser one. The better ones were:
Tagami Kazuchi Soul, Stigma, Ability 3, Shoot 1, Mind 1, Stamina 1 resulting in
S-ATK +15, R-ATK +45, T-ATK +35, S-DEF +15, R-DEF +15, T-DEF +25, DEX +35, HP +20, PP +7

Also killing them gave me 75000 Exp each time!

By the way was it a special event or are there places where you even now can hunt for it? If so, where can you do it?

Zekester
Oct 22, 2013, 04:53 PM
By the way was it a special event or are there places where you even now can hunt for it? If so, where can you do it?

He just spawns regularly just like a Rappy, except more rare. Probably the same spawn rate as Mesetan. Odds are your best bet is in a MPA.

Ledo2013
Oct 22, 2013, 11:24 PM
He just spawns regularly just like a Rappy, except more rare. Probably the same spawn rate as Mesetan. Odds are your best bet is in a MPA.
Ouch! I've found Mesetan just once in about 9+ months of playing. :-(

NexusAZ
Oct 22, 2013, 11:31 PM
Ouch! I've found Mesetan just once in about 9+ months of playing. :-(

I'm pretty sure Mesetan has only been in the game for 2 months or so.

Sirius-91
Oct 23, 2013, 01:03 AM
Are Tagami Kazuchi Units worth anything? Do they give any good set bonuses? thanks

Don't bother with them.

They do give even stats at +10 (250 S/R/T def) but they have 0 strike resist. Set bonus, while gives a nice pool of HP, falls short of being useful as there isn't any resists that help you as you will feel like you're made out of cardboard.

A falz arm can kill you in 3 slaps in SH, and not to mention 2-3 hits from a VH signobeat will kill you. But if you can dodge pretty pro like, and RARELY get hit. Then by all means, invest in them, otherwise save your cash and go for something better.

red1228
Oct 23, 2013, 01:27 AM
Don't bother with them.

They do give even stats at +10 (250 S/R/T def) but they have 0 strike resist. Set bonus, while gives a nice pool of HP, falls short of being useful as there isn't any resists that help you as you will feel like you're made out of cardboard.

A falz arm can kill you in 3 slaps in SH, and not to mention 2-3 hits from a VH signobeat will kill you. But if you can dodge pretty pro like, and RARELY get hit. Then by all means, invest in them, otherwise save your cash and go for something better.

Would they be better then a full Vol set? Or even a full Vardha set?
I ask because Cirnopedia lists the set bonus as just Lightning Resist & DEX increase. But a friend of mine has the full set & says it also boosts all primary offensive & defense stats (S/R/T- Attack... S/R/T- Defense)

I got two of them today & I'm fairly confident (not PERFECT, but pretty good) in my dodging ability (years of Monster Hunter). When I DO get hit, two or three hits from anything around my Level (49 Hu / 41 Fi, female Deuman) is usually enough to kill me anyway.

Another reason I ask, is because they look cool.
Except for maybe ONE rear piece, I always set Armor Units to *hide* because they either don't match up well with my outfit or hover / float too far away from my character's body. Small plate / button -looking things that hover (advance technology?) & emit electricity (badass?) makes sense to me. Giant dragon tail (kinda cool) just "hovering" 5 inches behind me does not...

Sirius-91
Oct 23, 2013, 03:42 AM
Would they be better then a full Vol set? Or even a full Vardha set?
I ask because Cirnopedia lists the set bonus as just Lightning Resist & DEX increase. But a friend of mine has the full set & says it also boosts all primary offensive & defense stats (S/R/T- Attack... S/R/T- Defense)

I got two of them today & I'm fairly confident (not PERFECT, but pretty good) in my dodging ability (years of Monster Hunter). When I DO get hit, two or three hits from anything around my Level (49 Hu / 41 Fi, female Deuman) is usually enough to kill me anyway.

Another reason I ask, is because they look cool.
Except for maybe ONE rear piece, I always set Armor Units to *hide* because they either don't match up well with my outfit or hover / float too far away from my character's body. Small plate / button -looking things that hover (advance technology?) & emit electricity (badass?) makes sense to me. Giant dragon tail (kinda cool) just "hovering" 5 inches behind me does not...

Well, I'd say they're better than vol and varder, but that's just me.

Currently using Vol+pow3+stamina boost on mine.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/x9CStuT.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]