PDA

View Full Version : New player Help!!!!!

r00tabaga
Oct 20, 2013, 06:22 PM
I finally was able to register a SEGA ID and after an hour of tackling the captcha I am fully registered. Im DL'ing the "PSO2JP English Setup file, including the latest patches" and it's at about 75%. What do I do next?

supersonix9
Oct 20, 2013, 06:47 PM
yeah just run it

r00tabaga
Oct 20, 2013, 06:50 PM
Thats it? -thx Sonix, hope the English patch is in there!

KazukiQZ
Oct 20, 2013, 06:55 PM
The patches aren't included in the PSO2 Setup. Go check AIDA's Tweaker thread for it
Hope you can run it well :)

r00tabaga
Oct 20, 2013, 07:40 PM
Thx for help guys....this is my 1st PC game. So one last question.
If I plug in my xbox controller will it auto recognize or do I have to install drivers 1st???

CyberMan
Oct 20, 2013, 09:04 PM
It will auto recognized.

r00tabaga
Oct 20, 2013, 09:48 PM
Thx again. Don't have sound but game looks great!

Yutaka20
Oct 20, 2013, 10:02 PM
Thx for help guys....this is my 1st PC game. So one last question.
If I plug in my xbox controller will it auto recognize or do I have to install drivers 1st???

first pc game eh.
i think this will actually be ur last >;3
addictive game
and oh yea dont play around with patches.
just use AIDA's tweaker, it is all u need for the rest of ur PSO2 life cos it's a god sent gift~

r00tabaga
Oct 20, 2013, 10:16 PM
Hey Yutaka, I DL'd the tweaker but how do I use it? When I press "Play PSO2" it does nothing. I am forced to play the PSO2JP client. What am I doing wrong? I really need the English version!

got it!

Yutaka20
Oct 21, 2013, 02:40 AM
Hey Yutaka, I DL'd the tweaker but how do I use it? When I press "Play PSO2" it does nothing. I am forced to play the PSO2JP client. What am I doing wrong? I really need the English version!

got it!

ok i gotta make sure u did a few things first before u play it lol

1) have u patch the english patch yet?
press the orb thingy on the left top corner > search for the patch tab >english patch
select it and select the one that lets u download and patch itself . i am not home now so i cant give u the full details.

2) have u fully patch the pso2 client?
again using the orb thingy > look for check update>let the game patch itself(WARNING : if ur game isnt patch earlier on ,it's gonna take quite a while to patch so u gotta be patient on this)

3)having any game guard issue? (extra tip in case it happens)
as usual ,the orb thingy> fix gameguard patch > auto run it.

for more help ,feel free to post in AIDA's tweaker tread~!
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248

r00tabaga
Oct 21, 2013, 12:39 PM
How do I delete my character so I can go to Ship 02 instead of Ship 10? It looks like the only option is paying AC. HELP?!?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 21, 2013, 12:48 PM
How do I delete my character so I can go to Ship 02 instead of Ship 10? It looks like the only option is paying AC. HELP?!?

There is an option at character select to do so under settings. It's translated assuming you have the patch.

r00tabaga
Oct 21, 2013, 01:15 PM
Figured it out. Had to hit ctrl-left. Thx so much everyone.....bout to go into harm's way!