PDA

View Full Version : BB the Honeycomb Reflector was it real or never release ?

JCGamer
Oct 21, 2013, 05:16 AM
^^ well I seen many players using the Honeycomb Reflector on the private server of psobb.
My main question is was it real on the Blue burst or was it never released item by Sega ? and if was released by Sega how did you obtain one ? was it a holiday event item ? or a quest item ?

This Image was taken only on the PSO wiki site and not from here. Pso-World Data Base don't have any info of the Honeycomb Reflector
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc48/psopics/HoneycombReflector.jpg

Saffran
Oct 21, 2013, 10:38 AM
It was a real thing, but honestly, I don't remember what dropped it. It wasn't a quest item otherwise I would have had one.
I think it was a special item from the wandering merchant Collen (however you want to spell his name). Basically he'd go "Welcome stranger, give me money and maybe you'll get something nice from my roulette" and you'd give 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 Meseta and receive a trifluid or something useless. Or a Three Seals. Or a Honeycomb Reflector.

JCGamer
Oct 21, 2013, 08:44 PM
It was a real thing, but honestly, I don't remember what dropped it. It wasn't a quest item otherwise I would have had one.
I think it was a special item from the wandering merchant Collen (however you want to spell his name). Basically he'd go "Welcome stranger, give me money and maybe you'll get something nice from my roulette" and you'd give 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 Meseta and receive a trifluid or something useless. Or a Three Seals. Or a Honeycomb Reflector. Do know how I can find him and what be the name of the quest ? and what ep as well please :)

Saffran
Oct 23, 2013, 06:12 PM
He's always in the city, it's the merchant just at the corner before you enter the shopping mall. The drops changed every day, saturday was good for Shields IIRC.
I checked, it used to drop on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from the 100,000 lottery.
Prepare to farm mesetas like nothing...
(it's not really a good shield btw, unless the server changed its stats...)

JCGamer
Nov 1, 2013, 03:11 PM
He's always in the city, it's the merchant just at the corner before you enter the shopping mall. The drops changed every day, saturday was good for Shields IIRC.
I checked, it used to drop on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from the 100,000 lottery.
Prepare to farm mesetas like nothing...
(it's not really a good shield btw, unless the server changed its stats...):-)I know but its nice item to have around and thank you so mush for helping me out. and no I'm not running any server. I'm running a Offline Version of PSOBB ^^