PDA

View Full Version : Get rich quick?

Rubber-man
Oct 21, 2013, 09:50 PM
Hey. A friend pulled me into this game, and threw a ton of info at me. He told me about dailies for money, and player shops, which is nice, but I took a glimpse at the price of certain things in game.

I'm wondering, assuming I got a hold of a player shop, which is the only thing worth paying for to me, what would be the best way to make money/easiest valuable thing to farm/generally anything that would make me not have to worry about having enough money to buy something before prices go up?

Getting ~1 million a day feels... really bad. I'm also the kind of person that would like to see money work for me, not the other way around. Anything I could invest in that will skyrocket in price?

UnLucky
Oct 21, 2013, 10:05 PM
Find good rares (10*) in the current highest difficulty
Find recently released and/or really good lv10 PA/Tech discs
Find Clones and sell the Photon Spheres they drop
Find equipment with three or more abilities on it, at least one of which being a good Soul or lv3 Atk Stat
Find Mesetan and beat him up for his lunch money
Do a lot of FUN/AC scratch and sell what you get

You could also sell Extreme Quest passes. Or rather, you would do the runs with others by supplying all of the passes in exchange for Meseta. That, or actually use them yourself with a Meseta Boost ticket during a Meseta Boost event. You have to be lv50 to get or use any passes, though.

Other than that, and TA COs, I guess you could refresh the shops repeatedly and hope to buy something valuable for really cheap. You'll have a lot of competition, though.

GreenArcher
Oct 21, 2013, 10:06 PM
Most of the valuable rares are high in price because of very low drop rates, so farming them will not be easy.

Investment can be rather tricky as well. You either need to go for seasonal items (items that are unique to a certain scratch), or be aware of coming updates and predict what items will be higher in demand.

TA daily's are low reward but have no risk attached to them, just a time commitment.

Coatl
Oct 21, 2013, 10:07 PM
Well there's a new mag skin coming out you could probably buy a stack of and sell them months later for more money. A lot of the accessories rise in price after being out of the scratch rotation too, so that tactic is guaranteed to make you meseta.

You have two character slots, so you can raise both of them to lv40 and up to do two sets of VH TAs a day, that nets you 1m a day. Besides that you can just play the game and hope to get lucky and find a rare worth 100m.

UnLucky
Oct 21, 2013, 10:09 PM
Instead of buying a shop pass, or as well as one, you could buy a bunch of new characters and do Time Attacks all day long for guaranteed daily income!

Exiled_Gundam
Oct 21, 2013, 10:10 PM
Lower 10* rares can be exchanged to excubes, then use the excubes to exchange 1000 FUN tickets. Sell the grind risk reduction or grind success up from the FUN scratch

Coatl
Oct 21, 2013, 10:12 PM
Lower 10* rares can be exchanged to excubes, then use the excubes to exchange 1000 FUN tickets. Sell the grind risk reduction or grind success up from the FUN scratch

Yeah this too. Grind protects sell for 70k+ right now, and you are pretty much guaranteed 4-6 for every 1000 FUN you spend.

.Jack
Oct 21, 2013, 10:23 PM
Making fodders is a very good way. With stuff like this available from npc's you can make fodders worth 100k+ for 10-20k if you learn how to make stuff properly.

http://i.imgur.com/S5FX258.png

Evangelion X.XX
Oct 21, 2013, 10:27 PM
Ways To Make Money:

1) Spam Time Attacks .

2) If you are rich in real life, you can use REAL money from REAL life to buy AC items and then sell them on Player Shop. If you want to use this method, then wait for the day when SEGA adds new stuff so that the Costumes, Accessories, and Lobby Actions are in high demand.

3) Redeem your FUN Points via Fun Scratch and sell the items on the Player Shop; Note: you can get up to 50,000-80,000 Meseta for "Grind Risk Reduction +1" depending on Supply and Demand.

4) Pray that you get "good" rares (mainly 10* Weapons) that are worth over 100,000 Meseta on the Player Market so you can sell it for a very high price. If they are not worth over 100,000 Meseta, then convert to Ex-Cubes via the "Ex-Cube Shop" to convert them into "1000 FUN Points" Tickets. That way, at least you can get "Grind Risk Reduction +1" and then you can sell them for a good price; this is a viable option because everyone will always need to grind stuff... and now that SEGA just recently added new Weapons, they are worth a lot.

5) Buy high price Accessories and Lobby Action Tickets that are currently in high demand and sell them months later down the road at ridiculously "rip-off" price. Example: I bought 3 Wedding Corsage tickets back when they costed 3million Meseta each. Now on my Ship, each one is worth 10million. Hero's Scarf, Panis Wings, Straw Hat, Lobby Action Sing, etc. If you opt for this strategy in making money, however, don't invest in costumes since the market prices for them ain't so great.... only the new "HIP" stuff really matters.

6) Do this method only if you're rich in-game (not in real life); affix 3-4 slot weapons and armors and sell them on the market. You can opt for making 3 slot weapons since 4-slot and up can be VERY costly to affix depending on your luck. Example: I can affix a complete Ragne Set of Armors (Rear, Arm, Leg) with Quartz Soul, Power III, and Stamina III for 1mil each and then sell them for about 3~4mil on the market.

7) Persuade a friend to quit PSO2 and then have them give you are their stuff and meseta.

8) Rob Dudu.... (I wish...)

Rubber-man
Oct 21, 2013, 11:20 PM
Thanks. I'll keep these in mind. It looks like getting super lucky with a rare would be the ticket to having enough money for whatever else I'd want in the near future.

Krimson
Oct 21, 2013, 11:32 PM
When buying always look for lowest prices.
say first day an outfit comes out wait for it to drop in price because it always will drop in price.
accessories do the same actually.

strikerhunter
Oct 22, 2013, 12:46 AM
-Save tickets from AC scratch and some valuable ones from Fun scratch along with LAs and wait for 2-3 months after the scratch rotation is gone. Prices will sky rocket.
-Farming rares for money? GL Bro. Just sell them as you get them every once-n-fluke.
-Mestain, Falz, XQ with boosters on. Sell XQ passes on boost days and charge more and save boosters for XQ runs for money if you need it.
-TA COs.<----Net gain per week with 2 characters is around 12 mil if you don't spend it.
-Daily CO VH/SH boss collectible, just let your PM gather the items and sell them stacks.
-Sell: Protect grinders, affix grinders, Success grinders, photon spheres/drops/crystals.
-Affix units or find them, 3+ affix with soul and/or "x" III or just good affixs on it.

TaigaUC
Oct 22, 2013, 02:58 AM
Quickest way would be to just throw real life money into AC scratch and then sell AC items for ingame cash.
Most AC items are worth at least 100k, probably averaging 1-2 million and some are worth up to 10 million.

The most reliable earnings that don't involve real money are daily time attack client orders.
The rest are all unreliable methods that rely heavily on luck or take a long time to bear fruit.

raiden55
Oct 22, 2013, 04:43 PM
Don't you need to pay real money at a moment to buy/sell a 10 star weapon?

IndigoNovember
Oct 22, 2013, 08:21 PM
Don't you need to pay real money at a moment to buy/sell a 10 star weapon?

To buy a 10* you need to have Premium in order to trade in a 10* for a 10* Pass. Once you have the pass, you don't need Premium anymore. I'm pretty sure you do NOT need Premium in order to sell a 10*. You can obtain a shop by spamming FUN scratch.

Imjake
Oct 22, 2013, 11:08 PM
"derp how do i get rich fast"

TaigaUC
Oct 22, 2013, 11:14 PM
You don't need premium to sell 10 stars.