PDA

View Full Version : PS4 AMAZING!!

DJBryaon_Taylor
Oct 22, 2013, 03:03 PM
PS 4 was amazing!!! I never played it until a few weeks ago.......wow made all the other PS games look like crap. My biggest problem with the PS games was no boss battles. When I played two I kept thinking at the end of a dungeon there would be some sort of boss but no. Great rpg!!!! Was it really 100$ when it came out during the Stone Age???

Zorafim
Oct 22, 2013, 03:06 PM
Not only does it make the other classic PS games look terrible, it even makes the online games look less good by comparison. I honestly think it's one of the best turn based RPGs I've ever played. I'm glad yet another fan has seen the light.

BIG OLAF
Oct 23, 2013, 06:18 PM
Yes, PSIV is probably one of the best 'classic'-style RPGs ever made. It's so epic, and it's quite lengthy, as well.

Perry
Dec 20, 2013, 05:16 PM
It's $100+ because of the damn battery; had it used a password system it could have been a $40 game tbqh. But that does not take away from the FACT that it blew away FF2 & FF3 on the SNES.

Kenbog
Dec 21, 2013, 02:45 AM
It's $100+ because of the damn battery; had it used a password system it could have been a $40 game tbqh. But that does not take away from the FACT that it blew away FF2 & FF3 on the SNES.

A mercury battery doesn't cost $60 tho you could get one for a few $ in nearly every store.... it cost so much of the because of the large staff and expensive extra hardware they installed in the game.

TheDeFiler
Dec 8, 2014, 01:08 PM
The first Phantasy Star will always be my top choice in the series but Phantasy Star IV will always be my 1A choice :) Both absolute masterpieces and my favorite RPG's of all time.

Ghalion
Dec 8, 2014, 07:33 PM
yeah I had the pleasure of playing it when it was a new game and it was really impressive. My only beef was how op the priest dude is, pick him for the final boss and it's a total snore =P.