Natsu Nem
Oct 23, 2013, 02:18 AM
Time for suffering!

GuardianGirth
Oct 23, 2013, 02:19 AM
No SH TAs. Fucking garbage.

se7iin
Oct 23, 2013, 02:27 AM
Wheres the new halloween quest and stuff. Everyones just hogging the visiphone ._.

Niagara
Oct 23, 2013, 02:32 AM
SH Ringahda can combo now.

/just met lvl 65 Ringadarl

Also, i lol'd at Quarry mobs...

Terrence
Oct 23, 2013, 04:29 AM
Indeed. I have defeated Blu Ringahda SH alone a few minutes ago but that's really an intense fight now ! =) Definitely one of my favorite Bosses in PSO2.

Shinamori
Oct 23, 2013, 04:48 AM
http://mmoloda.com/pso2/index.php

New rares popping up.

Dragon Ex knuckles and wand in the shop. As well as his units. 212- S-DEF and supposedly + S-resist.

エクスウォンド (Ex Wand)
エクスブロウ (Ex Blow)

Units
レッグ/レスレグエクス
アーム/アーヴィスエクス

Niagara
Oct 23, 2013, 04:50 AM
The new EQ have plenty of rares mobs / bosses...

Met Two Embryos, and two Zexias :o
Got lvl16 Nafoie.

Ringahda is now fun, gotta check Ex and Bal Rodos.

Friyn
Oct 23, 2013, 04:52 AM
Oh look a new Katana, with sh*t Kougongin skin.
SEGA PLS
Cool Katana weapon camo when?

Edit: Even more Tranmizers in EQs? -_-
Seriously what the fuck? I was able to earn some nice money with farming Mizer Souls every now and then for couple hours. Not it's waste of time and not worth the efford anymore, thank you Sega. inb4 they eliminate all stable sources of income and force everyone to hop aboard the AC train.

Shinamori
Oct 23, 2013, 04:56 AM
Mizer souls won't shift that much. Mostly the 1s-3s ones will.

Niagara
Oct 23, 2013, 05:08 AM
I've seen more Embryos / Vardha Soma than Tranmizer/zexia.

But, I've seen at least 30+ rare mobs discs (Nafoie, Infinity Fire,...) and most bosses i've seen are rares. Either i'm just lucky or rare enemy chances are boosted.

Is there a Reverse side for the bingo card ?

Emp
Oct 23, 2013, 05:56 AM
No mag from saying the secret word in chat, still no excubes or 100% triboosts from last weeks maint(remember that 14th matterboard campaign?)

SEGA WTF

WBMike
Oct 23, 2013, 06:02 AM
No mag from saying the secret word in chat, still no excubes or 100% triboosts from last weeks maint(remember that 14th matterboard campaign?)

SEGA WTF

The Matterboard campaign is still in progress and ends October 30th 2013. The items will be distributed late November.

They did not announce a date for when they will release the ghost mag yet.

jooozek
Oct 23, 2013, 06:21 AM
the mag device is in the bingo

Zenobia
Oct 23, 2013, 06:52 AM
the mag device is in the bingo

^Pretty much this its kinda funny if you payed attention to the video it was shown so I dun understand why ppl are worried about not getting the mag lel.

Rien
Oct 23, 2013, 07:05 AM
Does anyone have a picture of an uber fat madoka

I'm still looking

KazukiQZ
Oct 23, 2013, 07:21 AM
It will be released when the November update comes, I guess. Oh and today's the last to say the secret phrase, so maybe after 23rd Oct they will start distribute it? :)

Emp
Oct 23, 2013, 07:44 AM
Oh now Im dreading the Fate/Stay night crossover

If the new madoka outfit force u to wear the hair, the fate outfits will too most likely. The hair makes the madoka outfits HORRIBLE.

Bozhestvo
Oct 23, 2013, 08:22 AM
No SH TAs. Fucking garbage.
You realize how much that would mess with PSO2's My Shop economy right?

Zenobia
Oct 23, 2013, 08:30 AM
You realize how much that would mess with PSO2's My Shop economy right?

It wouldn't actually.

I forgot what thread it was but many of us talked about this before.

Oh now Im dreading the Fate/Stay night crossover

If the new madoka outfit force u to wear the hair, the fate outfits will too most likely. The hair makes the madoka outfits HORRIBLE.

If you watched the stream they told you that your hair will change once you put on the magical gurl outfit.

Also I dun seen some some early trick or treat of ppl wearing em and it aint pretty its terrible.

gigawuts
Oct 23, 2013, 08:34 AM
Things would destabilize for a bit but then be back to normal...with higher prices.

I'd rather see them let us complete one TACO at a time on the given difficulty or a higher one. So, you know, you can do your VH TACO on SH, but it would still just pay out 100k because it was a SH CO.

Bozhestvo
Oct 23, 2013, 09:10 AM
Things would destabilize for a bit but then be back to normal...with higher prices.

I'd rather see them let us complete one TACO at a time on the given difficulty or a higher one. So, you know, you can do your VH TACO on SH, but it would still just pay out 100k because it was a SH CO.
Depending on how much meseta it would give would be determined on how much it would give you. If it would give you a lot (500k or such) It would probably destabilize the economy for quite some time. The economy has become very good for the consumer right now honestly. That would likely raise that back up (Not factoring all the new weapons and such that ail factor in that too).

Kietsu
Oct 23, 2013, 11:53 AM
Realistically, if SH Tacos gave, say, 200k instead of 100k, the price of everything would increase by 2x to 3x and you'd just have to run SH Tacos every day instead of VH Tacos to afford the same items.

GuardianGirth
Oct 23, 2013, 01:01 PM
There's literally no excuse whatsoever for them to be out. New difficulty + all areas out = TAs should be available.

Mess with the economy? Yes, thats exactly what should happen. 75% of all TA money would go to grinding and affixing anyways.

HeyItsTHK
Oct 23, 2013, 02:03 PM
Nice to see Gameguard is still broke

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 23, 2013, 02:03 PM
Bingo rewards are so painfully lame this time... but what's that mag device?

pkemr4
Oct 23, 2013, 02:15 PM
Does anyone have a picture of an uber fat madoka

I'm still looking

carefull with what you wish for...

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/3U3HLkn.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/mQ5KAyd.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 23, 2013, 02:16 PM
Oh damn, sacred skewer 16 still costs 35 PP? Boo...

Zyrusticae
Oct 23, 2013, 02:38 PM
Realistically, if SH Tacos gave, say, 200k instead of 100k, the price of everything would increase by 2x to 3x and you'd just have to run SH Tacos every day instead of VH Tacos to afford the same items.
That's complete bullshit for two important reasons:

1. Not everyone runs TACOs every single day of the week on all their characters; some run them more or less than others, meaning the amount of money being input by TACOs can vary tremendously even from day to day.

2. As mentioned, a lot of that money goes straight into the game's many money sinks (affixing, grinding, plus the tax from shopping), and a lot of it also goes into storage. Only a fraction of the money actually enters the economy as trade currency.

Adding SH TACOs would essentially be the same thing as raising the game's "minimum wage". Everything becomes slightly cheaper to attain proportionate to the amount of effort you have to put into the system to make that money. If SH TACOs give twice as much money as VH TACOs, you can expect prices to rise by somewhere around 1.5x-1.8x, resulting in net cheaper products (with exception to high-demand low-supply items like AC accessories and emotes, which will always be exorbitantly expensive to attain).

Terrence
Oct 23, 2013, 02:53 PM
Stop whining... -_-' UPDATE - Second part of SH, new EQ, new Bingo, new CO, new LA and new accessories. PEOPLE - Still crying like leaking c*nts !

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 23, 2013, 02:54 PM
Didn't mention socks, you suck at hyping
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/296/d/6/dance_14_mla_by_cyrontanryoku-d6ri7km.gif

gigawuts
Oct 23, 2013, 03:01 PM
There's literally no excuse whatsoever for them to be out. New difficulty + all areas out = TAs should be available.

Mess with the economy? Yes, thats exactly what should happen. 75% of all TA money would go to grinding and affixing anyways.

The economy does need to be rocked a bit, but tacos with higher payouts would not affect it in a positive way for most of us.

NexusAZ
Oct 23, 2013, 03:01 PM
Didn't mention socks, you suck at hyping
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/296/d/6/dance_14_mla_by_cyrontanryoku-d6ri7km.gif

I still don't think I'm okay with this dance.

Emp
Oct 23, 2013, 07:52 PM
Bingo rewards are so painfully lame this time... but what's that mag device?

Well if you complete the card, u would notice that it has a reverse side.

The reverse side gives u:

250% rare booster
2 extreme passes
4 excubes
2 100% tribooster
And rare Wire lance camo(witches hats)

That camo is 3.1M on ship 10 last time I checked.

Jei182
Oct 23, 2013, 08:23 PM

250% rare booster
2 extreme passes
4 excubes
2 100% tribooster

And here my 3 day shop pass is just ticking away because my story patch is still updating. It's almost done yet it's probably not so I may as well let it finish. I could so use the meseta.

TaigaUC
Oct 23, 2013, 09:58 PM
Stop whining... -_-' UPDATE - Second part of SH, new EQ, new Bingo, new CO, new LA and new accessories. PEOPLE - Still crying like leaking c*nts !

Here's a green t-shirt.
Now you must worship me for giving you something.
You are not allowed to complain.
Back in your cage you go.
Wait a month and I'll give you a red t-shirt.
What? You're starving to death and need food?
Stop whining... -_-'

Rien
Oct 23, 2013, 09:59 PM
carefull with what you wish for...

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/3U3HLkn.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/mQ5KAyd.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Perfect. Thanks.

UnLucky
Oct 23, 2013, 10:28 PM

250% rare booster
2 extreme passes
4 excubes
2 100% tribooster

And how bullshit are the conditions?

TaigaUC
Oct 24, 2013, 01:33 AM
They are pretty bullshit. At least, I can't be bothered with them.
You have one month to complete them.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E3% 83%93%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B4%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89

UnLucky
Oct 24, 2013, 07:45 AM
Surprisingly reasonable, other than the 13th MB which ensures I won't complete it on more than one character.

Z-0
Oct 24, 2013, 08:52 AM
I only want SH TAs because all this new gear seems pointless to get otherwise.

I really wish TACOs would get abolished and there be some other method of getting meseta, because I feel like the fact TACOs are a vital part of the economy stops SEGA from updating the TA section of quests regularly. -_-

Shinamori
Oct 24, 2013, 10:02 AM
I'd forgo TACOs for a mini my shop. You can only sale a maximum of 5 items.

TaigaUC
Oct 24, 2013, 10:05 AM
Surprisingly reasonable, other than the 13th MB which ensures I won't complete it on more than one character.

I guess I'm just tired of doing the same thing over and over.
Doesn't help that I have 5 characters to complete it on, either.

I only want SH TAs because all this new gear seems pointless to get otherwise.

I want SH TAs because I'd only do the TAs on max difficulty.
Gets repetitive doing the same thing over and over on every difficulty.
SH would be nice for getting more exp and fancy drops while earning more cash.

I really wish TACOs would get abolished and there be some other method of getting meseta, because I feel like the fact TACOs are a vital part of the economy stops SEGA from updating the TA section of quests regularly. -_-

I wish meseta and random number generation and rare drops were all abolished.
And yeah, tying the TA gameplay to the economy is really stupid.

Emp
Oct 24, 2013, 10:06 AM
And how bullshit are the conditions?

The conditions arent that hard. Im almost done with the reverse side lol

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 24, 2013, 01:24 PM
I'd forgo TACOs for a mini my shop. You can only sale a maximum of 5 items.

5 items at a time?

Hell I'd take that over tacos, but my guess is 30 day shop passes are in the top 3 of most purchased ac items, and it's $ega.

Also, I totally forgot bingo cards had reverse sides to them.