PDA

View Full Version : Vita 3 quick noob questions

r00tabaga
Oct 25, 2013, 10:20 AM
I just ordered the Special Package version.
1) What's the lowest GB I can go with memory card? I already have one for my US PSN account but need one for JPN PSN. The game cartridge should hold some right?
2) With the costume badges are we able to choose color of outfit?
3) What block on ship 02 is for Vita only?

Thx for any help or advice!

Lostbob117
Oct 25, 2013, 10:26 AM
Damn, only if there was a thread for questions.

r00tabaga
Oct 25, 2013, 10:46 AM
Please delete. No disrespect intended. I'll ask elsewhere.

HIT0SHI
Oct 25, 2013, 10:50 AM
Lostbob117 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=71780) meant that you should use this thread for all sorts of questions:
>Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385)

Sense I don't have a Vita, I can only answer the 3rd question.
Vita blocks are 3 digits being 101-210 or what have you, which is the same for every ship AFAIK. 2 digit blocks are for PC only.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that PC users can join Vita blocks, however Vita users can't go to PC blocks.

Sizustar
Oct 25, 2013, 12:15 PM
16gb minimum
You need to get a color change ticket through trading Rappy suit or 14 AC outfit to change color.
There are Vita only block and Shared block with PC player, They are all 3 digit.

blace
Oct 25, 2013, 12:21 PM
Since the thread is still here and the questions are still pretty much unanswered:
1. 8 or 16GB memory cards should suffice, keep in mind that you will need a decent sized memory card to hold future updates.
2. You only get the costumes in their default colors, but you can recolor outfits with the recolor ticket by trading in other AC items at the recycle shop. Parts change color accordingly to whatever color scheme you have on the Cast in question.
3. The blocks within the 100 range are Vita only while the 200 blocks are shared PC/Vita blocks. Block 218 is the unofficial english block much like block 20.

r00tabaga
Oct 25, 2013, 01:22 PM
tyALLvm!

blace
Oct 25, 2013, 01:42 PM
I forgot to mention this bit of information, because you are importing the physical cartridge itself, there's no need to switch between SEN IDs all because of how Sonys servers are all intermingled meaning you can play PSO2 on your US PSN ID just fine.

batokage
Dec 19, 2013, 05:18 PM
I forgot to mention this bit of information, because you are importing the physical cartridge itself, there's no need to switch between SEN IDs all because of how Sonys servers are all intermingled meaning you can play PSO2 on your US PSN ID just fine.

wait, what? seriously you can do that? I know you still need a sega ID but had no idea you weren't required to use a jp psn ID

Scale of Judgment
Dec 19, 2013, 05:24 PM
wait, what? seriously you can do that? I know you still need a sega ID but had no idea you weren't required to use a jp psn ID

The PSN ID and Sega ID are not interconnected. As long as you have the physical cartridge. You can play your PSO2 on a EU/US PSN account. The only plus of a JP account is that you can download free.