PDA

View Full Version : If only....

chaoko99
Oct 26, 2013, 03:59 PM
What if teams were able to have sparring arena fights, with betting.
that would be AMAZING.

Freshellent
Oct 26, 2013, 04:16 PM
It would be just as amazing as playing a different game that supports that very same thing!

gigawuts
Oct 26, 2013, 04:20 PM
It would be just as amazing as playing a different game that supports that very same thing!

A different game balanced with this in mind?

chaoko99
Oct 26, 2013, 05:24 PM

what game exactly?

MoronSonOfBoron
Oct 26, 2013, 05:43 PM
What if teams could purchase soccer lobbies.

Zenobia
Oct 26, 2013, 07:16 PM

Then you will have balls to play with.

Sp-24
Oct 26, 2013, 07:43 PM
Would that be S4 League? Because the market of imbalanced pay2win games with awful visual design is surprisingly vacant, so I struggle to find another example that would be even close.

Now this sounds like a nice idea. Too bad that the best you can expect from Sega is players' uniforms as costumes, yellow and red card camos for talis and a soccer ball mag.

NoiseHERO
Oct 26, 2013, 07:53 PM
POWER STONE!

Valimer
Oct 26, 2013, 10:14 PM
What if teams were able to have sparring arena fights, with betting.
that would be AMAZING.

You know I always thought this would be cool ever since I started going to salty bet. If this were a thing I'd be on PSO2 every day.

Sp-24
Oct 26, 2013, 10:18 PM
You can always bet whether that SW from Falz is Elysion or Adaman.

Speaking of gambling, how about streaming competitive 10☆ grinding? Contestants start at the same time, and each has their own gimmick: one burns through grinders as fast as possible, the other takes time to apply Risk -1 (all other items are banned) when approaching +10, third one prays to Sega's conscience when at +7, etc. Their lost meseta is refunded from the bank of losers' bets.

Zenobia
Oct 26, 2013, 10:27 PM
POWER STONE!

I'll take this I love Power Stone.

Avereth CAST
Oct 26, 2013, 11:16 PM
I'll take this I love Power Stone.

Everyone will play the super saiyan lookalike guy instead of Ryoma. :[

yoshiblue
Oct 27, 2013, 12:45 AM
"Oops, thought you was a ball."

Dissidia style PSO2 would be kinda cool but very broken, so that's a no.

Zenobia
Oct 27, 2013, 12:48 AM
Everyone will play the super saiyan lookalike guy instead of Ryoma. :[

No way man gottah be like Gunrock he was a beast if you knew how to play him.

Lumpen Thingy
Oct 27, 2013, 01:32 AM
No way man gottah be like Gunrock he was a beast if you knew how to play him.

na man it was all about falcon and his awesomeness

WildarmsRE5
Oct 27, 2013, 04:23 AM
Everyone will play the super saiyan lookalike guy instead of Ryoma. :[you're wrong, I'll play Ryoma.8-)

SquashDemon
Oct 27, 2013, 05:07 PM
it'd be cool, but there'd be a lot of balance issues.

Hunters would be useless unless they had Iron will/Automate. and then they'd be immortal.

Rangers'd just be able to potshot everything to death with a simple weak bullet sneak shooter combo.

Forces'd just rely on perpetual lightning casts to stunlock everyone to death.

Bowbravers'd pin you with Gravity arrow, and then murderize you from a distance while your helpless ass hangs there.

Katana bravers just have to level combat escape, activate KC, and hold the attack button to win.

and a buncha other bullshit I'm forgetting/not motivated enough to list.

...itd make defense matter at the very least I guess.

I'm going to go ahead and second a Soccer Team Lobby. That'd be neat.

Zenobia
Oct 27, 2013, 05:19 PM
na man it was all about falcon and his awesomeness

Ahh good 'ol Fokker lol he had one helluva name which they changed once it came to NA.

He was just a pretty boy with a Power Ranger Tranzam!

MoronSonOfBoron
Oct 27, 2013, 07:05 PM
What, no Jack love?

Avereth CAST
Oct 27, 2013, 08:42 PM
Jack was pretty cool. he had the best moving animation ever.

But honestly, everyone knows Valgas is the OP character with his chest beams. Kraken was fairly strong too. Or Gourmand will murder everyone from the 2nd one.

I wish pso2 had some room sceneries that were based on other games. I'd love to rock some Skies of Arcadia scenery, or something goofy from Space Channel 5.

chaoko99
Oct 27, 2013, 11:18 PM
it'd be cool, but there'd be a lot of balance issues.

Hunters would be useless unless they had Iron will/Automate. and then they'd be immortal.

Rangers'd just be able to potshot everything to death with a simple weak bullet sneak shooter combo.

Forces'd just rely on perpetual lightning casts to stunlock everyone to death.

Bowbravers'd pin you with Gravity arrow, and then murderize you from a distance while your helpless ass hangs there.

Katana bravers just have to level combat escape, activate KC, and hold the attack button to win.

and a buncha other bullshit I'm forgetting/not motivated enough to list.

...itd make defense matter at the very least I guess.

I'm going to go ahead and second a Soccer Team Lobby. That'd be neat.

I meant pso1 pvp, or just fistfights, without gear, and without stats or levels aplying

Zenobia
Oct 27, 2013, 11:29 PM
What, no Jack love?

You Cray Cray Jack was a baddie to.

Akakomuma
Oct 28, 2013, 04:54 AM

There are no other MMOs out there right now with combat as actiony and good as PSO2.

Lumpen Thingy
Oct 28, 2013, 05:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E
Ahh good 'ol Fokker lol he had one helluva name which they changed once it came to NA.

He was just a pretty boy with a Power Ranger Tranzam!

Sp-24
Oct 28, 2013, 06:25 AM
There are no other MMOs out there right now with combat as actiony and good as PSO2.
Other than S4 League, Tera, Warframe, Dynasty Warriors Online. Those alternatives range from similar game, but with focus on PvP instead of PvE, to a more MMO-esque game, to the exact same thing, and to the exact same thing, complete with all the idiotic mistakes Sega has and will make, because it's more than 5 years older than PSO2. Out of those 4 games, all have PvP.

Online action games are in no way new anymore, and PSO2 did not pioneer anything, nor did it pull it off better than any other game. Sega's only achievement here is having a significant fanbase overseas, which it has accumulated over years with games much better than PSO2 (and with PSU), and now continues to ignore.

Terrence
Oct 28, 2013, 01:01 PM
A PvP Mode 1Vs1 for PSO2 would be a BAD THING. The game itself is not designed to allow this kind of things and it would be awful...
However a PvP Mode 10Vs10 (for exemple) with any skills from your Main/Sub but with 1☆ weapons/units +0, fixed HP/PP and Lv1 PAs/Techs only could be fun if well done !